Pages:
Author

Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed] - page 5. (Read 84195 times)

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
It sounds like I should be concerned at this point that I've seen no final-payout transactions on my Gamma address, DeadTerra? I received the two partial payouts in February and March without a problem...

Same here so my guess/hope is they are still going out.  Wink
There are currently some unconfirmed that do not show up in blockchain.info,
Please be patient they have been sent out but have yet to reach your node.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
It sounds like I should be concerned at this point that I've seen no final-payout transactions on my Gamma address, DeadTerra? I received the two partial payouts in February and March without a problem...

Same here so my guess/hope is they are still going out.  Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
10557.516 BTC has been paid out in total.
This is 46.3% above the closing value of the fund.
According to my calculations most people should have made a profit around 5-15% in BTC depending when you got into the fund and up to 60 times your USD investment (also dependent on when you invested).
All in all, I would like to say that this was a happy story Smiley
Thank you all for the trust,
Thank you for understanding all the delays,
Thank you for forgiving my mistakes and letting me learn,
Thank you for knowledge and experience you have given me.

Overall this has been a great journey for me, I have learnt a lot and gotten to know a lot of people, of which some I am now close friends with.
Even though this chapter of my Bitcoin journey is over, a next one begins.
On the 7th of June I will be going over to 100% Bitcoin as the school term finishes.
I have already gotten some work offers but if you have some cool project you want to share, or some cool projects you think I could help with then please contact me!

Best Regards
Ludvig
Ludwig is the man! Great Job.
donator
10557.516 BTC has been paid out in total.
This is 46.3% above the closing value of the fund.
According to my calculations most people should have made a profit around 5-15% in BTC depending when you got into the fund and up to 60 times your USD investment (also dependent on when you invested).
All in all, I would like to say that this was a happy story Smiley
Thank you all for the trust,
Thank you for understanding all the delays,
Thank you for forgiving my mistakes and letting me learn,
Thank you for knowledge and experience you have given me.

Overall this has been a great journey for me, I have learnt a lot and gotten to know a lot of people, of which some I am now close friends with.
Even though this chapter of my Bitcoin journey is over, a next one begins.
On the 7th of June I will be going over to 100% Bitcoin as the school term finishes.
I have already gotten some work offers but if you have some cool project you want to share, or some cool projects you think I could help with then please contact me!

Best Regards
Ludvig
Activity: 180
Thank you, very good job.
Activity: 23
I just received two payments -- thanks - pretty incredible performance!  Thanks for making this work out!
donator
Payouts will go out tonight, withdrawing and compiling some stats right now Smiley
//DeaDTerra
donator
How many shares left to sell? Thanks DT!
roughly 250.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
How many shares left to sell? Thanks DT!
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
Please consider giving me a ranking on OTC, my username is DeaDTerra.
Or
with the new forum system.
//DeaDTerra

Gave you the much needed trust!

So what can we expect with the fund going forward? When will we receive the next payout?

Did you get my email I sent last week about changing my payout address? Just want to confirm. Thanks for all the effort!
I am pretty sure I did,
but resend it just to be sure Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Wow approx. 2k shares sold in a few days. This stuff looks liquid. Nice. Congrats everyone - we are all looking forward to that big payout.
donator
Or
//DeaDTerra

So what can we expect with the fund going forward? When will we receive the next payout?

Did you get my email I sent last week about changing my payout address? Just want to confirm. Thanks for all the effort!
I am pretty sure I did,
but resend it just to be sure Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 210
Nice! That's a lot more than I thought I would get back, and a helluva lot better than I'd have done myself! Thanks for all the work you've done DT!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Or
//DeaDTerra

Activity: 14
ASICMINER hit 2BTC/share.
Excellent. I wonder how many shares we have left to sell off. DT must be busy at the conference now but I hope he is keeping an eye on the sales. Thanks guys!
We have roughly 2800 shares left,
I do keep track of the price but I do not want to loginto BF due to security reasons.
//DeaDTerrra
Cool, so we sold 1/4 of shares in 2 weeks. That is good. Yes best to wait until you are back home safely.

Mother of GOD:

http://i.imgur.com/DRHAFUe.jpg

Gamma fund is going to be nicely profitable in BTC, and a huge success relative to anything else.

I'm quite sure that had I personally managed the BTC I have in Gamma, I would have done a LOT WORSE.

Thank you, DT!

Yes. Thanks! We are looking forward to your next venture.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
$1,000,000, no big deal.   Grin

A mil ain't no thang to DT the high rolla!   Grin
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com
Excellent. I wonder how many shares we have left to sell off. DT must be busy at the conference now but I hope he is keeping an eye on the sales. Thanks guys!
I do keep track of the price but I do not want to loginto BF due to security reasons.
//DeaDTerrra
Cool, so we sold 1/4 of shares in 2 weeks. That is good. Yes best to wait until you are back home safely.

Mother of GOD:

Gamma fund is going to be nicely profitable in BTC, and a huge success relative to anything else.

I'm quite sure that had I personally managed the BTC I have in Gamma, I would have done a LOT WORSE.

Thank you, DT!

Agreed, DT didn't give up on us when GLBSE crashed.  He deserves the highest throne in Valhalla. 
Thank you for trusting me and supporting me through thick and thin.
I have made som bad decisions and I have learnt a lot.
I am happy to say that we made it out a head in the end and that I will be able to talk away with only positive things to say about my experience and the people I have got to know Smiley
Thanks a lot guys!
If anyone has their ways around Stockholm, I would be more than happy to meet up Smiley

We have roughly 700 shares left to sell, then we will have a pay out of about 8000 BTC.
//DeaDTerra

$1,000,000, no big deal.   Grin
donator
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
hot stuff, hot shit! For our sake, DT is struggeling like a hooker at Hamburg Haven right after the arrival of a troop transport. I can't thank you enough for sorting out this mess.
donator
Or
//DeaDTerra
donator
//DeaDTerrra

Mother of GOD:

Thank you, DT!

Agreed, DT didn't give up on us when GLBSE crashed.  He deserves the highest throne in Valhalla. 
Thank you for trusting me and supporting me through thick and thin.
I have made som bad decisions and I have learnt a lot.
I am happy to say that we made it out a head in the end and that I will be able to talk away with only positive things to say about my experience and the people I have got to know Smiley
Thanks a lot guys!
If anyone has their ways around Stockholm, I would be more than happy to meet up Smiley

We have roughly 700 shares left to sell, then we will have a pay out of about 8000 BTC.
//DeaDTerra
Pages:
Jump to: