Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Alts vs BTC? - page 4. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
maybe altcoin is much more profitable as it can be purchased at an affordable price and gets plenty.
and suitable investments are short-term investments
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 04:03:08 PM
Which coin gave you more return? Investment on Alts or ICOs or BTC? I have been holding BTC for a long time and I want to expand my portfolio. I have ETH holdings as well. I tried trading with many coins but never made of it. The reason I don't want to invest on alts is that those companies will create FOMO and make people buy and after buying you will be rekted.
Bitcoin is very good in its development has been tested strongly in decades, it is advisable for people who invest in Bitcoin do not worry with every condition because every year will get the achievement, altcoin is not too bad as much as possible to choose the best coins to be on top with Bitcoin and Ethereum, ICO is great for the near future to get bigger discounts and sell after entering the market by getting more profit because after entering the market then the price will go down and back to be forgotten.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
The biggest return you will get from both coins. Every wallet should have bitcoin and any altcoins, this is the most profitable option. Bitcoin is for long term but altcoins you can sell in every moment or when you need, so i am taking both
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 20, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
yes this can be an investment. Shuan also has a suitable environment for this situation in the future can even rich people. Of course, I would advise you to make an investment when you say that. The decision is yours. I can only recommend the blend.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
If you already have Bitcoin and Ethereum, then try to invest in ICO projects, but only very carefully. If you carefully select projects for investment, then you can get a big profit from the ICO. Any crypto currency can bring a good income, but you need to choose an individual approach for each.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
It's worth investing in good altcoins, the problem is most altcoins aren't much good. You can come across some real gems if you look hard enough.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 20, 2018, 02:59:29 PM
In my case, investment in altcoins give me better profit. But I still believe in the future of Bitcoin. I suggest you to spilt your capital and invest in both Bitcoin and Altcoin to have the best of the both world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 20, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
If you have time for crypto world , like free time for following altcoins ; you can invest altcoins of course. But if you dont have time pick BTC of course.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 02:49:33 PM
I believe that when investing in the crypto currency, first of all, it is necessary to minimize the risks of losses. Therefore, I invest in bitcoin, which is the most stable and popular coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
July 20, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
In BTС you need to invest if you want it for a long time, but other coins are not so reliable to store for a long period, so you need to think very carefully before making a choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
If you have the time, you can try both, part to invest in bitcoin for hold, part to buy altcoins, and part to try on new ICO projects.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 02:28:50 PM
Bitcoin offers you capital preservation (at worst) and a (possible) steady growth.
It has more long term potential.
It us unlikely to rise astronomically in a short space of time.
That us what altcoins can offer, high pumps, within a short frame of time.
With that comes the risk of heavy dumps and possible loss.
Activity: 166
July 20, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
Which coin gave you more return? Investment on Alts or ICOs or BTC? I have been holding BTC for a long time and I want to expand my portfolio. I have ETH holdings as well. I tried trading with many coins but never made of it. The reason I don't want to invest on alts is that those companies will create FOMO and make people buy and after buying you will be rekted.
Altcoins!!! TAU, ADA, QSP! These are too good for any user. The coins are not at all complicated with their operations and are certainly satisfying with high returns. I love these coins and will always go for them.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
July 20, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
Investment in altcoins should be your decision. Bitcoin has made its mark, it's already turn.
Although bitcoin still remains the king and has brought massive returns to the early birds but it's trend is now slow and yielding very little returns. But alts are making waves and producing massive returns for investors and traders alike. Investment in altcoins should yield more for you in the short and long term.
Activity: 192
July 20, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
Umm, well in my case the choice is altcoins for sure. I have PRG, ICX and NEO and they have literally made me go crazy after them. Absolutely great coins with best projects and high returns. I would definitely go for altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:04:03 PM
Hi, everybody. In my opinion, it is worth investing in bitcoin and altcoins. Altcoins are very good for the long term, while bitcoin can help in acquiring profits in a shorter time. Therefore, it is necessary to invest in both.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Why do you want to shift the responsibility for your decisions to the community? Otherwise I don't understand the question. Think with your head. Analyze coins, read the project roadmap. Act. Why should someone decide or advise something for you? What if the advice turns out to be bad?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
July 19, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum is for long term hodl. You should have a diversified portfolio, Keep BTC and ETH % the most. Altcoins or ICOs can be risky but some alts are pretty interesting  and could give high returns, So, If you want to invest in altcoins do in depth research.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 19, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
It depends in which alt you're going to invest, however for me bitcoin is still the best if you can afford to buy 1-2 BTC or more then you are safe in the future. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and it has the highest chance to increase more so i'd rather invest to safe and secured than risking money for not much higher profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 01:21:11 PM
 improvements and new competitors in the market change and many people don’t like change - especially longer time horizon also gives you ability to withstand the sharp upswings in the market invest on alts is that those companies communicative to all people !!
Pages:
Jump to: