Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 6. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
if possible invest in cryptocurrency and education both. otherwise I would prefer to invest in education, in that way I will be able to improve my skills and knowledge so that it can make more money or smart in investing.
I personally have no experience in investment in Education but I have already invested a lot of money in bitcoin, and still I am satisfactory from my investment and hopeful that after some time it will surely give me a very good profit. Because bitcoin is the need of the modern time and people still interested to invest their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 177
In my opinion, we need to do both of them.Investment in education is the foundation of everything which help people get logical thinking and their own perspective in the life.
Investment in Bicoin is great opportunity to help you financially. but investing in bitcoin without the knowledge and getting educated is too risky.

Education is the most important for human being, it is the weapon of people that no one can steal. A key to became a successful in life. I'll choose both because bitcoin also is important to us. It give us a profits that no one can give.
Activity: 69
In my opinion, we need to do both of them.Investment in education is the foundation of everything which help people get logical thinking and their own perspective in the life.
Investment in Bicoin is great opportunity to help you financially. but investing in bitcoin without the knowledge and getting educated is too risky.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think it's more profitable for bitcoin investments because with bitcoin investment you can get a lot of profits and you can also grow the assets you have and can have a bitcoin investment experience.

It seems to me that you do not leave the guy the chances to get a good education. I suppose he should study, and find some money to invest in BTC also.
Activity: 56
It always depends from what your goals are, why you should choose between this two? You should be able to make up you mind and find your own way for things you need no matter what. Right now for me it is more important to invest in ICOs, because I like the process of analyzing, comparing facts and so on. Here is interesting project in my opinion, check it out - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 107
Well,
Will your knowledge from education talk to you "oh dear, the bubble is exploding, I'm sorry" one day?

In short-term, (if you success), investment in Bitcoin can give you a rich life, with lots of money to prepare for your future, especially education. But surely it's risky, you can lose all of your money in this trading game.
Investment in Education will help you have good skill/knowledge to find a job or achieve career advancement. And it's safe when you never lose your knowledge, just worry that you use it the wrong way.
Activity: 114
According to me personally, Investment in education is the best, because you have a future if you finish learning, you can find a better job and a high salary. education is the best gift we get for our parents and soon the diploma is a better gift that we give to our parents . Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
Well the motivation behind why we put resources into education is to be sufficiently proficient in all angles with the goal that when we will apply for work we can be capable go get procured in a split second however in the event that you put resources into bitcoin you can acquire huge in few days such a great amount of better to put resources into bitcoin instead of in water.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
It is best to invest in education because it is like a key that will unlock new doors of opportunity so you will be limitless in opportunities that you can grab that can increase your source of income or increase your overall income at all which is the best for a opportunist person who just want to make more money.
Activity: 322
Education still the best investment in our life because if we have a good education we easy find a job and start on earning money.
Also we can invest in bitcoin if your in schooling, you can study on how to work in bitcoin while your school or in your job.

In my own opinion, investment in bitcoins and education are both necessary for us in order to be successful in the future and that is the reason why you should always work at what you love in order to succeed in life.
Activity: 151
Education still the best investment in our life because if we have a good education we easy find a job and start on earning money.
Also we can invest in bitcoin if your in schooling, you can study on how to work in bitcoin while your school or in your job.
Activity: 228
Well the reason why we invest in education is to be knowlegable enough in all aspects so that when we will apply for a job we can be able go get hired instantly but if you invest in bitcoin you can earn big infew days so much better to imvest in bitcoin rather than in water.
At your place I would try to invest in Bitcoin due to my possibilities not due to in my extremities, so what I mean is you need to go for your education and invest in Bitcoin the money which would be last from that, I think this is wise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
    Investment in Bitcoin and investment in Education are different.  Educational investment is for your future life,to gain enough knowledge, to have a degree course that you can be proud and most important it is the investment that nobody can take it away or steal from you. It is for professional degree to be able to have a professional work also. Bitcoin investment is not stable,it will give you profit and loses.And bitcoin can steal from you by a hacker.It is just the best investment to earn profit for your future dreams and needs materially.

Bitcoins and education are both profitable in the future because whenever you goes you will always have something in you which can be used to sustain your daily needs so you should not compared this two skills that you can have.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Investment in education is the most important thing. Even if you are rich, you would lose all your money if you are dump.
I am investing my money with bitcoin for almost one year and i am really having a great income with bitcoin so for me investment in bitcoin is more better becaude when the value of bitcoin became $20k again many investor would be profitable.
I know that the investment in bitcoin will be profitable, even if you do not have any intelligence, or any strategy, you just hold for a
certain period of time you can benefit, but education is important, for formal work you need education to be accepted
Activity: 14
Both investment in bitcoin and education are seriously neccessary in our daily live activities because investment in bitcoin help an individual to improve upon his/her investment level which will increase worlds live whiles investment in education also help an individual to develop his/her capability in doing anything in this world nowadays.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
There are real life examples of people who have achieved big through investing on bitcoin as well investing on education. One such person is the high School passout who believed on bitcoin and invested into it by the year 2013, and the same has made him rich. So, it is upon our eagerness and the forward steps we take that makes us rich.
Activity: 139
Education is different from bitcoin.. Education is important because it will make your future and you as a person.. To be a successful in choosing your own path and career..It is the first step for you to be knowledgeable in crypto.. if you are educated, you will understand what is the purpose of bitcoin.. As well as managing all risk in crpto..
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Investment in education is important for find a good job, but it can't guarantee that you can be successful person, and sometimes education can't make get out from poverty, in life it's important to make a living many people without education can be successful, I think skill in life is more important than education, so I will choose bitcoin investment is more important than in education investment

I agree. I share you opinion mate. Although I have a true supporter of the cryptocurrency market, and for sure, I know for a fact that the market may last a long time. Education still has more edge for me to invest in because it is for a life time, the knowledge and experience you can learn with having a degree is so valuable that you can harvest its fruits even longer than any market could last, even the cryptocurrency market for that matter. Also, these days, people and companies alike give a big premium to credentials, which is why, it's better to be well-educated because it can help a person in many ways for his future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
    Investment in Bitcoin and investment in Education are different.  Educational investment is for your future life,to gain enough knowledge, to have a degree course that you can be proud and most important it is the investment that nobody can take it away or steal from you. It is for professional degree to be able to have a professional work also. Bitcoin investment is not stable,it will give you profit and loses.And bitcoin can steal from you by a hacker.It is just the best investment to earn profit for your future dreams and needs materially.
Activity: 84
Investments in education is better than anything. Investment in Bitcoin too is also important for the profit. It's education we'll use to rub bitcoin itself. Fine you might be educated and not get a job but if introduced to Bitcoin one can earn a living and even become rich. One should know the difference and weigh it properly. Education is important for running, working or investing in Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: