Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 10. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0
I like to invest in BTC more, because BTC has a faster time to make a profit than education and I can actively withdraw money at any time, I am more flexible in my investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
In my opinion, investing in such education will make you rich quicker, because education is the most profitable investment market.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
My understanding is that bitcoin is considered a risky venture, and investment education can add value to your life, which is the two different concept. A young person should put the investment of education in the first place when he is young.

Yes you are right, both of them are important in every people. Because we can invest to bitcoin if we dont have a knowledge to be use for investing. So that before enter in investing we should we think wise to avoid in scam. Read and read to get knowledge.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.

Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?

Base of this articles which is better investment in future for you?

Share your thoughts about this.

Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.

Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.

Opportunities:

Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make

Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.

And it doesn’t matter if you end up working for yourself or someone else, the education element is an investment that provides the tools necessary for you to move forward and become successful. Every expert, leader and big shot in every industry started by learning the basic skills they needed to get the ball rolling, and the same will be true for you.

The Time of Your Life  

Besides having a great time with new experiences, connections are the first reason your education is a worthwhile investment. Quite often, college years are networking disguised as fun. It may not seem like you’re making professional connections for the future, but it’s not uncommon to reconnect with the people you shared this experience with later on, especially in the age of social networks.

Decision-Making Leverage

Smart decisions are crucial for a business to excel, and getting a good education puts you in a position to make the right professional decisions at the right time. Being educated in your field gives you a sense of accomplishment and confidence, which enable you to make decisions with confidence moving forward.

Career Boost

It goes without saying that an education is a great investment if you plan to work in a career for someone else. Depending on your career choice, a formal education might be a must-have to even get into the field. But even if it isn’t, taking that extra step will get you started higher up the ladder and will help you move up at a faster pace.

Future Security

Security is a word you see come up regularly when speaking about education and employment. Whether you want to go out on your own or work for someone else, that education will be there to break your fall if something goes wrong or doesn’t work out.

If you lose your job or your entrepreneurial attempt falls flat, an education means you get a second chance and it won’t take nearly as long to make it happen. If you think of your career and your financial life like a business, it’s easy to see why an education is the best investment you can make in yourself.

Click here to view source link  http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/news-and-events/why-an-education-is-the-best-investment-you-can-make/

Thank you!  

Education is a good investment at the earlier stage, and it will be useful for you if you’re able to grab  something. I believe that high school is enough, as long as you’re smart and intelligent, and you know that you can survive through other means on your own without education, then why not quit and do other things ? I don’t know how it is in other countries but where I live, getting a job is a difficult thing and I know some people that are getting close to 40yrs old but still searching for job. Sometimes going further in education is a total waste of time. Some people spend their years in life, but after education, nothing happens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm considering investing in Bitcoin as investing in myself and in my bright future, for my family to be more comfortable with our financial condition. So I would choose to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
Investment in education is the most important thing. Even if you are rich, you would lose all your money if you are dump.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In my own opinion, investing in both is a must. We should balance both, instead of choosing one, both have consequences. If you're going to invest much time in bitcoin than your education, you might become a repeater, because of bad grades, and also it's not a good thing to focus in bitcoin than your studies, because earning in bitcoin requires a lot of time and patience, it's not like you'll earn monthly, there's a time that you will experience loss too. While if you invest much time in education than bitcoin, you'll have a good grades, but you'll have no income and money for your school expenses. It's a good thing to invest in both, so while you're securing your future, you're saving too for your future and you have extra money for your expenses in school.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Bitcoin is off course a good investment but education is a better investment, if am not educated,basically like I can't read and write,how can I do Bitcoin transactions?

Well for me investments in both bitcoin and education is better but first prioritize the education. Because both of it can help us a lot in the near future. And also we need proper education to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is off course a good investment but education is a better investment, if am not educated,basically like I can't read and write,how can I do Bitcoin transactions?
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Well education is well first and foremost, we all need basic educational knowledge before we will be able to stand on ours. I think if Satoshi Nakamoto has/have never been educated, he wouldn't have been able to change the world as he has done now. Education first before bitcoin investment.
Activity: 288
I think the second investment is a necessity of everyday life. Having large capital money but education to cultivate such a minimum would destroy the plan. I think education is very important wherever and however it is. If both are in line between Bitcoin investments and sufficient educational capital it will make it easier to achieve the dream of life. And in my opinion it can not be compared.
Activity: 420
For me, there will still be a value in investing in education to further gain knowledge and wisdom in everything you do. And whatever you learn from school that you may apply at work, and investing in Bitcoin as well. You may invest while studying.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Education is key as much as laying a sound foundation in it will help you go farther in your easy comprehension/assimilation of what the cryptocurrency markets have. There are levels of educational learnings but the basics is needed to excel in crypto world.

I would suggest to other people who are dealing with cryptocurrency that it is better to invest in education than bitcoin. In education we may have and choose what you will be in the near future.

We cannot depend on bitcoin because it is just for extra income that will help you to live and survive everyday.
You can have a stable source of income not considering the value of bitcoin when you finish studying.
Activity: 59
The OP Really has deep understanding about the importance of education.
Bitcoin gives someone a possibility to earn big at it could lead to lose too. While education is always bring someone up to his/her brighter future and an opportunity to earn big too with full of assurance.
Activity: 28
If I invest in bitcoin, then I'm interested in this subject and for the sake of successful investment, I have to constantly learn and improve my knowledge in this subject. Otherwise, do not do this and find something interesting.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
Investment in Education has more weight to me than investment in Bitcoin. After all, equating education with Bitcoin is like comparing a piece of rock and an entire planet. When we talk of education, there should be no compromise. Education is a right. It is a necessity. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is an option. It is something which will only appeal to preference and choice. Education is not. It is required.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
I think both are very important, you can not just invest bitcoin without education.
education is an attempt to gain knowledge through learning, everything will run balanced if there is knowledge including economic life especially bitcoin investment.

No. Education is more important. You can actually have both to take advantage of more opportunities  but when it comes to a choice of both, education always comes first.
Activity: 145
I think both are very important, you can not just invest bitcoin without education.
education is an attempt to gain knowledge through learning, everything will run balanced if there is knowledge including economic life especially bitcoin investment.
Activity: 29
when asked to choose educational investment or bitcoin investment I will choose educational investment. because education is very important if we do not have a good education we will not be able to keep up with the times. and bitcoins fall or disappear suddenly and if that happens we will lose all our investment. while education will not be lost when we have got it. and we can also get a good job using an education certificate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Education is key as much as laying a sound foundation in it will help you go farther in your easy comprehension/assimilation of what the cryptocurrency markets have. There are levels of educational learnings but the basics is needed to excel in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: