Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 25. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
investing in ico is very good, because you can get multiple benefits, but you have to be smart in choosing ico, because there are so many scams in ico. you must have experience if you want to join ico
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 09:22:48 AM
It is depends in your own instinct! If you feel it is more good when you are wanting to invest your money in some ICO then go for it however if you hesitate to invest because of something struggling in your mind so don't invest because it is better to become wise. Use you intelligence and experiencea on how to choose a right and profitable ICO not to lost your money in a waste things. Scam ICO's are really spreading and unstoppable fraudulent persons.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
Don't invest in an ICO now, because it is more likely that you will just lose your money. Better invest in good and promising altcoins or buy tokens of new projects on the exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 28, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
i can recommend traxion. a good ico and a good team. and very many good ico ratings !!

https://www.icocreed.com/ico-traxion-token-ico-76.html
https://icobench.com/ico/traxion
https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/traxion/
https://icorating.com/ico/traxion-txn/

there are more ratings. all are good. i think you can invest here  Wink good luck with your invest

https://www.traxion.tech/
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:05:36 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

The profit will be always depending on the platform of the coin because not every cryptocurrency in the market has the potential to grow since not every developers has a good project in their ico.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
I invested in ICO and was disappointed, because Cho got to the scammers and after analyzing all the ICO projects came to the conclusion that it is better not to risk investing in ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
good ico can give you profit. but someone need to be wise and study well the ico he will invest too
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 28, 2018, 05:36:27 AM
Now it is so difficult to invest in ICO, but if there is an opportunity, it is better to invest in the project not at the ICO stage, but after it, when the token is already on the stock exchange.
that's right dude,  joining ico while it is listed at market give us less risk.usually private sale contributor directly sell their coin/token to liquid their provide and join at another ico.this action followed by bounty hunter that make price goes down sharply.it is our opportunity cheap price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
July 28, 2018, 05:31:45 AM
my advice if you follow the ICO project, use a cool fund, with the meaning of other funds that you use for ico investment someday not in need for everyday purposes. you must also be good at choosing real and fake ico project because year this is being rife false ico investment under the guise of blockchain technology.
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 05:20:18 AM
I think only by investing in ICO can you earn something in the crypto market. Just do not invest all the money in one ICO. Use no more than 10-20% of the money you have allocated for trading.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 11:51:06 AM
I think some are holding their bitcoins against the next bull run, but there are times you may not be able go predict what would happen in the crypto space. My candid advise is that, while your are holding part, use the other part to invest in good altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
On the off chance that you need that, take a touch of your bitcoin for you to put resources into ICO. Ensure you pick accurately and have done the determination previously, to pick the ICO that is totally real. With you discharging a touch of your bitcoin, it's the same as your wager, regardless of whether you'll get a benefit and succeed, or you'll fall flat and lose. Everything is on the ICO you pick.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
You said you have bitcoin. Then I suggest you to not invest in anywhere, any kind if ICO because you already invested in the best place. Bitcoin investment is great, Just hold them for 5-6 Months and then see the magic! Bitcoin will give you the high profits and no other coin or ico can't give you that without frustration.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
 it will benefit you more in the future. Bitcoin is likely to be around 20,50 years from now. Most altcoin and ICO token you see today might not exist in 2 years.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
The investment in an initial coin offering is done by their separate websites and during the ico, the coins are mostly listed on some of the exchange platforms which makes it easier to investment
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 07:17:13 PM
Now it is so difficult to invest in ICO, but if there is an opportunity, it is better to invest in the project not at the ICO stage, but after it, when the token is already on the stock exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 07:16:49 PM
At the moment it is worth leaving half of the Bitcoins and the other investing in altcoins such as EOS, Ethereum, ADA, Ripple. Investing in ICO is very dangerous now, so it is not worth it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
July 26, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
Investing in ICO is the best choice when token price is LOW. For example: you can buy 0.5$ per token in ICO, but after exchange listing: >1$ per token.
You can join Organicco ICO now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
At the moment you can invest and have 100% capital guarantee.
Activity: 142
July 26, 2018, 06:53:08 PM
Last few months were not too successful for new ICOs because the majority of projects now cost less than it was during ico.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 26, 2018, 06:48:38 PM
I do always invest to ICO who are related to Energy because utility tokens are much more valuable in the near future. As of now WPP Energy is my best choice solid team with existing Products that are already rollout to some countries . They already have contracts with other governments on which they want to expand globally !
Pages:
Jump to: