Pages:
Author

Topic: INVESTMENT NEED CAPITAL BECASUE THE BANKSTERS DEALYED MY PAYMENT - page 3. (Read 905 times)

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
So you are indeed abandoning a deal in the middle of it.... Cry
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Oh shit i put 0.00300000 well man send it back to me please!

FFS what a clown...

Did you really think Csmiami won't notice the extra 0? Grin

It was my bad i didnt see that extra 0 (0.003) i dont have the bad intentions as your thoughts coming

Then send the remaining 0.027 and stop clowning around.

Except your address doesn't even have that much so I doubt you had any intent to follow through on this nonsense to begin with.

Thats true i reall y meant 0.03 for 0.015 but its okay if you dont want to send me back my 0.003 BTC just keep it maybe you need it for more than me!!

FFS what a clown...

That was kind of the point of this "sociologic experiment on forum scammers"

It was my bad i didnt see that extra 0 (0.003) i dont have the bad intentions as your thoughts coming

Nope, you were the one saying 0.03 on the first place; I did only repeat it several times for you to correct me, or in case you didn't, realize that you really meant 0.03 for 0.015

Thats true i reall y meant 0.03 for 0.015 but its okay if you dont want to send me back my 0.003 BTC just keep it maybe you need it for more than me!!

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

FFS what a clown...

Then send the remaining 0.027 and stop clowning around.

Except your address doesn't even have that much so I doubt you had any intent to follow through on this nonsense to begin with.
copper member

FFS what a clown...

That was kind of the point of this "sociologic experiment on forum scammers"

Nope, you were the one saying 0.03 on the first place; I did only repeat it several times for you to correct me, or in case you didn't, realize that you really meant 0.03 for 0.015

FFS what a clown...

So you suddenly want to get out of a deal that has been made in public and quoting the ammount of BTC several times? What if now I don't feel like it and want you to maintain your end of the deal?

If you dont want to maintain the deal just send me back that 0.003 BTC

Ou, but I do indeed feel like maintaining it, so as it has been stated here, you still have to send 0.027BTC before I release your 0.015BTC loan

What are you saying brother, that is extortion, you are worst that banks, just give me back that 0.003 BTC if you just dont do it, then  you will be shown as the not good man here in this place!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

FFS what a clown...

copper member

So you suddenly want to get out of a deal that has been made in public and quoting the ammount of BTC several times? What if now I don't feel like it and want you to maintain your end of the deal?

Ou, but I do indeed feel like maintaining it, so as it has been stated here, you still have to send 0.027BTC before I release your 0.015BTC loan

copper member

copper member
copper member

Hahah okok the validation ID is LkurwbbgL34cDin9

What the fuck is that

You dont know so thats why after 1 hour of you made the investment i will give you the first 0.03 to create the confidence that you need to trust me.

Thank you guys and im here to help, help each other and start believing in people, Peer to peer

If you send the 0,03 first to any of my addresses, I'll gladly give you a loan of 0,015 within the hour Wink

Done, give me your hash!!

0,03BTC to be sent to 14GmTrt1j33Nex17BExoP3Ejz2dpgeiQMy and I will send 0,015BTC as a loan

Hello Friend!! the transaction is done, here is the hash in the blockchain

My hash is     388hFGeoMBFtUr4njtpEiNgUBVsTexUGge

Not receiving the 0,03BTC for a 0,015BTC loan Sad You didn't post any valid transaction id Grin

Hahah okok the validation ID is LkurwbbgL34cDin9
copper member

You dont know so thats why after 1 hour of you made the investment i will give you the first 0.03 to create the confidence that you need to trust me.

Thank you guys and im here to help, help each other and start believing in people, Peer to peer

If you send the 0,03 first to any of my addresses, I'll gladly give you a loan of 0,015 within the hour Wink

0,03BTC to be sent to 14GmTrt1j33Nex17BExoP3Ejz2dpgeiQMy and I will send 0,015BTC as a loan

Not receiving the 0,03BTC for a 0,015BTC loan Sad You didn't post any valid transaction id Grin

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: