Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment reality - page 3. (Read 2536 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 18, 2019, 06:39:11 AM
Many people still ready when have lost much money at investment, many reality of investor become tired and bored about always got bad moment with their investment, buy with higher price and have to sell with lower price.
Chances of losing is really high inside this investment industry, we need to have a good understanding and make things workable to you,
allow yourself to continue learning and not just to keep your money at risk but to allow making new sets of plans for your benefits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
March 18, 2019, 05:56:01 AM
It seems to me that the bear market has a very positive impact on the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrencies became less volatile and gained real value after all speculators got rid of their coins. I think that with the launch of the Bact platform, the real use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life will become even easier, we will be able, for example, to go and buy coffee in Starbucks for Bitcoin.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 10:42:51 PM
Many people still ready when have lost much money at investment, many reality of investor become tired and bored about always got bad moment with their investment, buy with higher price and have to sell with lower price.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
February 24, 2019, 10:36:10 PM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

I think investing in cryptocurrencies is a long-term behavior. Most people who leave midway are speculators. They only get short-term benefits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 24, 2019, 07:51:14 PM
Crypto is a big business industry and if you invest, of course, you have to adapt. And you also have to do research about the coins you will buy. And for mass adoption, I think this is very good because it can help Crypto's growth.
of course you have to understand every coin you want to invest because not all Crypto coins are good and profitable.
You have to be good at choosing it so you can make big profits.
knowledge is needed, because it will help you so that your investment can run smoothly.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 24, 2019, 07:45:57 PM
bearish is a blow to investors, many investors suffer losses because the value of crypto goes down and because of bearish scam also becomes more and more because there are some projects that actually do not intend to scam but because they have difficulty getting softcap they finally decide to give up and take investor money
Activity: 588
February 24, 2019, 07:39:10 PM
Crypto is a big business industry and if you invest, of course, you have to adapt. And you also have to do research about the coins you will buy. And for mass adoption, I think this is very good because it can help Crypto's growth.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
February 24, 2019, 07:31:49 PM
Adapting is very necessary for investment. Supposedly, everyone in Crypto doesn't just leave the investment. They must always see the development of the coins they buy. Either news, issues, or progress can affect the price of a coin.

I don't think they completely abandoned investing in crypto, they are just waiting for a moment like lately with the improvement in market conditions and they also not just wait for it but also by doing research on the coins they will choose to use if the investment the market has improved and growth has begun.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
February 24, 2019, 07:29:23 PM
in fact they did not lose interest, they just waited until the market conditions began to show an increase as it is now, the market has begun to stabilize and tends to turn into bullrun and at times like this investors start investing again
you're right, investors don't run away, but they just wait for the situation to improve. with conditions not so much developing, investing now only prolongs the waiting process. when the market improves, I'm sure investors will definitely return and enliven the market again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 24, 2019, 07:25:13 PM
Cryptocurrency is still a young product, so it is very convenient for speculators, but the time will come and the market will become more confident on its feet!
Even at that time, there will still be a lot of challenges, most especially to those who are yet to get themselves acquainted with how the crypto market works.
We should not expect a perfect market too. The reality is that, there will be gainers and losers, but how much you know now, will be of huge help, when the market improves.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
February 24, 2019, 07:22:43 PM
in fact they did not lose interest, they just waited until the market conditions began to show an increase as it is now, the market has begun to stabilize and tends to turn into bullrun and at times like this investors start investing again
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 07:22:18 PM
it's true that adopting cryptocurrency is something we have to do, because if we have and sell it it's a big mistake
in the current era and technology, the adoption of economic systems and investments is needed by using crypto currencies as the currency to be used in investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
February 24, 2019, 07:12:25 PM
Adapting is very necessary for investment. Supposedly, everyone in Crypto doesn't just leave the investment. They must always see the development of the coins they buy. Either news, issues, or progress can affect the price of a coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 07:11:48 PM
The reality of investing right now is that you only need to invest in promising coins that will rise in price during a market upturn.
Basically, you need to plan long-term investments and wait patiently for the rise.

i totally agree with you! choosing a good project will ensure you a good profit in the long run, just be vigilant on scam project to avoid losing your investment. best choice is to pick the top 10 coins in the market and hold them until the new bull run comes which might happen anytime.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2019, 07:05:08 PM
If cryptocurrencies would have the same price all the time and were not of interest for price manipulations, then there would be much less people in the crypto market now. The opportunity to earn attracts primarily people.
Activity: 728
February 24, 2019, 04:58:21 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency most cryptoinvestors prefer in well-known proven coins, so it will be safer and more profitable if the investment is long-term.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 24, 2019, 04:54:10 PM
The reality of investing right now is that you only need to invest in promising coins that will rise in price during a market upturn.
Basically, you need to plan long-term investments and wait patiently for the rise.
Activity: 238
February 24, 2019, 04:48:17 PM
I support your point of view, I agree that for the development of crypto currency, it is necessary to use them for their potential purpose.
But I personally am not yet ready to spend my coins at a loss, I will do it later at a favorable rate.
Activity: 466
Merit: 136
February 24, 2019, 04:42:06 PM
Some of the payments I make using cryptocurrency. There are not as many as we would like, but positive changes in this direction are noticeable .
copper member
Activity: 206
February 24, 2019, 02:22:31 PM
More than 90% of crypto enthusiasts are in for the money, hence since the market has been dwindling over time, some of  them lost interest and sold off their portfolio. I don't think that's the best idea because I think it's still early to get into crypto if only you are thinking long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: