Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment reality - page 5. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
February 20, 2019, 05:53:03 AM
invest always have risk we must know every risk, when the market like before my strategy is do daily traders i just buy when the prices will increase so i will get instant profit, but that is now always, we must flexible in every condition
You can do that but if you are a little late you will lose that opportunity.
strategies can be implemented if you understand them well.
of course there are people who want to get profits quickly but not so quickly to get it, we have to wait for the process and not as fast as lightning, sometimes the market movement is not in accordance with what we expect so opportunities are not easy.
it is difficult to be able to determine the right time to find out the chance of a good coin price to be bought or sold, the opportunity to read charts and determine price movements is very difficult, you have to be patient because the benefits you get will not be instant.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
February 20, 2019, 05:48:29 AM
We can't force someone just to invest quickly now while the market is in a bad condition. We will have a hard time teaching them because they think they will lose again their money just like what happen in the past. Where there are many people that rush in and putting money without knowing the risk and why would they invest here. In the near future, we will see them comeback again because i think they learn a lot before investing now. I think real usage of the coin is important if we want them to come back again. Risk is always a factor that affects investment newbie.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 05:27:03 AM
invest always have risk we must know every risk, when the market like before my strategy is do daily traders i just buy when the prices will increase so i will get instant profit, but that is now always, we must flexible in every condition
You can do that but if you are a little late you will lose that opportunity.
strategies can be implemented if you understand them well.
of course there are people who want to get profits quickly but not so quickly to get it, we have to wait for the process and not as fast as lightning, sometimes the market movement is not in accordance with what we expect so opportunities are not easy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 20, 2019, 05:05:23 AM
You are right adoption did matters the most ,this is one reason why I believe that any coins that must survive in the future either big or small project must have better adoption rate
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 20, 2019, 04:27:27 AM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
February 20, 2019, 04:15:42 AM
These are difficult times. We are in a new investment market. It hasn't worked out yet. Technologies for practical use are not yet convenient enough. But these technologies are the future, and we can be congratulated for our participation.
don't think too much of the time when you want an investment you have to be brave enough to take the risks that exist, and you have to be able to control the patience you have because if you just wait for the right time to enter and the investment will only waste your time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 04:12:32 AM
I'm not trying to spam this thread or anything  Grin

But you guys are almost the only thread in this section that talks about something I have been working on for a while.

Please take a look and tell me what you think, it's a 5 minutes read. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-we-build-a-true-decentralized-digital-currency-that-could-be-easily-adopted-5112130

I appreciate it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 20, 2019, 03:59:22 AM
This happens with every new thing ,it happened with the internet, online payments and etc. people don't like new and afraid from it so we need time people start understand how BTC works and it's not dangerous like some stupid journalists write and politicians say , blockchain and decentralisation is the future.
More knowledge that we can share more adoptions that we can bring from this industry, that's the point since bad publicity is encircling around people who have little knowledge about cryptocurrency are worrying, there's fears inside them that needs a proper guide in order to achieve learning the system, support community needs to outreach those people who showed interest but still doubting the potentials of this market.
Activity: 574
February 20, 2019, 03:46:50 AM
Still sticking to the idea that everything was done for a reason. People were involved in this industry, then abused by every desire, and many more went into negative. Further, the industry develops, in those people gradually there is an interest and they have nowhere to go but just as a user, not an investor.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 03:09:35 AM
Good Morning,

Could you please review my post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-we-build-a-true-decentralized-digital-currency-that-could-be-easily-adopted-5112130

I have been working on this project design for almost 4 months now. It's based on how to increase adoption of the digital currency among the mass.

Let's have a discussion and share views please.

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 20, 2019, 03:04:33 AM
This happens with every new thing ,it happened with the internet, online payments and etc. people don't like new and afraid from it so we need time people start understand how BTC works and it's not dangerous like some stupid journalists write and politicians say , blockchain and decentralisation is the future.
Activity: 434
February 20, 2019, 02:58:29 AM

We are still learning to invest and crypto provides many opportunities for this so there is a lot of diversity that can occur to develop.
Crypto is good enough to be used as a future investment and a big potential that is worth maintaining, this is a fertile land that must be excavated to obtain a high value for use, not just speculation.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2019, 02:44:18 AM
adoption is very important, if cryptocurrency is accepted by the government or supported by the community, its value will  increase a lot, adoption is like demand in trading.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 20, 2019, 02:33:03 AM
Investment is different to speculation. Everyone is being mistaken when suppose they are investing but almost just being speculative
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 02:05:14 AM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

But you need to understand that acceptance implies leaving a maximum of ten cryptocurrencies and the introduction of income tax. Will investors agree with this for the sake of technology development or it is better for them how to get easy money now.
Activity: 532
February 20, 2019, 01:34:52 AM
These are difficult times. We are in a new investment market. It hasn't worked out yet. Technologies for practical use are not yet convenient enough. But these technologies are the future, and we can be congratulated for our participation.
Activity: 770
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
February 20, 2019, 01:31:53 AM
In order for cryptocurrencies to be accepted everywhere, we need a convenient infrastructure. People refuse to work with cryptocurrency, because they need to do a lot of additional actions. We may still have to wait for the launch of some projects that will provide a convenient crypto user interface.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 20, 2019, 01:00:40 AM
Adoption is the key for the crypto market to stand on its own.
Many believe today that it's all hype.
But I don't think that it's all hype, adoption is near and it will happen.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
February 20, 2019, 12:55:01 AM
This cryptocurrency started with a very low movement and now has very large growth. But for the journey to reach like now it is certainly not easy. But I see that Crypto can still develop and become the future of payments. Very many investors enter but there are also many investors who come out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 20, 2019, 12:17:46 AM
I see the possibility of cryptocurrency to grow at this time is very large, apart from the problem many investors are disappointed with price declines in certain periods, cryptocurrency will be an important part in the next few years, but the condition is that Cryptocurrency must really move on the real market and used on a large scale in the community.
Pages:
Jump to: