Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment reality - page 9. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
I am also just waiting for the mass adoption and for the moment, when big players are going to enter this industry. Microsoft, IBM, Starbucks, Amazon are already investing millions in blockchain and I hope the trend will continue.

These won't have immediate effect though and thesr big companies aren't very vocal about their involvement in blockchain as much as we'd like. Though things look really promising if you're seeing a positive market movement lol.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 19, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
I am also just waiting for the mass adoption and for the moment, when big players are going to enter this industry. Microsoft, IBM, Starbucks, Amazon are already investing millions in blockchain and I hope the trend will continue.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

Of course, you need to be patient and wait. The whole society cannot immediately be convinced of the advantages and potential of the crypto market. Therefore, we need to wait. It will probably take a few more years for the new governments and people who will start investing again in good cryptocurrencies to see the benefits of cryptography.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 06:56:26 PM
80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

in the market always earn those who can tolerate, of course those who bought at high levels, not much versed in trading , and I think it will be a lesson , and in the future they will not make mistakes
Activity: 182
December 17, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
we are obliged to cut off unnecessary people in the cryptocurrency market in order for growth to begin again
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 06:43:28 PM
For mass adoption of crypto it is a long way to go and for it we need projects that represents value, and a use case and there is a demand for using that product. There are hundreds of useless projects out there and they will not move us towards mass adoption at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
The current market dip is really disturbing and has halted so many transaction since everyone is o the watch to see how things go before risking his monies. Bit i know for sure things will not remain like this throughout, with patience things will get better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
I think that investing in cryptocurrency is needed very carefully at the moment. After all, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is quite complicated today. Many players expect cryptocurrency growth in order to profitably sell existing coins. Those who were able to guess and buy promising coins for a pittance are at a height. In reality, everything must be weighed very carefully so as not to lose to the market.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 17, 2018, 04:23:27 PM
I myself have been using cryptocurrency since 2016, and then I did not think once about speculation in the market, of course 2017 brought a lot of people speculators , but I think the cryptocurrency in the future will be well developed as it is now
December 17, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
This is the reality. Whenever we lost big amount of money, we also lose our confidence and lessen the trust about bitcoin and other crypto coins. Not all will still benefit from this kind of investment.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is still very difficult because of the high volatility of assets on cryptomarket. Most users use well-known cryptocurrencies like assets they believe. And that is the true path to steady income.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
December 15, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
Right now, time forprofits is inconvinient for any investitor. Graphics charts show for first time in last 4 years different situtation per months. I advice nowninvestment and profit will become reality there in Q1 of 2019 and so on.

Agreed. Those buyer starting from february up to now was ij the verge of losing if the market will still be like this on the coming months. But betting all isnt much an advice. Investment is a real killer if you trigger it so be careful on putting up some money on those un sure projects like ICOs cause its very risky. But if you're appetite is quite good and confidence is high then go for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 05:11:05 AM
maybe you can invest in addition to cryptocurrency as an example maybe you can invest in the property maybe in your country like that, with property investment safer than cryptocurrency investment, but all investments have their own risks.
December 15, 2018, 03:08:20 AM
I agree with the author, we should do the best we can help to implement projects, at least we should believe and not panic sell to the institutional and whales
Activity: 560
December 15, 2018, 03:05:43 AM
Right now, time forprofits is inconvinient for any investitor. Graphics charts show for first time in last 4 years different situtation per months. I advice nowninvestment and profit will become reality there in Q1 of 2019 and so on.
Activity: 653
December 15, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
After pass one year at 2018 we faced bad moment with bitcoin and altcoin price, many investor make fault with trusted bitcoin and altcoin will growing up at the end of year, but look your self how much money have lost because lower price of crypto.
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 15, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

I really agree with your friends' thoughts! of course price speculation is not a determinant in the crypto world, but we ourselves determine that price with work, development, so that one day people can come back to believe and not turn away from crypto.
Activity: 574
December 15, 2018, 02:17:16 AM
This can be a good time to make an investment, cause the price is still low for everyone to make a purchase, so in the next few months it could be better condition in the market and the profit will be generated from the investment.
Activity: 602
December 15, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

I think that in the last year many less users joined the crypto community. But, I agree completely that we can not look only at the price of Bitcoin. First of all, it is a payment instrument and not a speculative tool. When people understand this, then the adoption will begin and we will start to approach the mainstream much faster.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 15, 2018, 12:54:07 AM
Indeed, I am one of those guys who came in sept 2017. Was astonishing to see whatever coin you invest in, is going up, I didn't sold. But, later as they went downhill, I realized the importance of fundamentals.
Activity: 308
December 15, 2018, 12:49:50 AM
a key question often avoided by most crypto enthusiasts is whether or not decentralization and mass adoption are compatible?
Pages:
Jump to: