Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 18. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 11:17:50 PM
Use your money wisely. Don't put your everything in particular currency. You should divide your money in three and invest one third in BTC or ETH these type of currency, other one third in low price but good prospect currencies and the rest one third in popular ICOs.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
As an Investor in ICO I ensure I research in detailed about the project using various review site, I invest what I can afford to loss,I also spread my risk  by taking profit from successful ICO and reinvest part, I do not folow the hype of the crowd to invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 10:58:24 PM
I think a good strategy for investing in bitcoin is to buy when the price is low and hold it for long term because holding for the long term will be more profitable and have a smaller risk

I do not see bitcoin in the long term, only in the medium term until 2022, will continue to change the value of the block and possible calaps in its production and maintenance of the network.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 10:49:57 PM
You need to gain some experience before start investing. If you want to start investment in crypto then i will suggest you to choose best coins like bitcoin, choose the low price point to buy and sell when the value goes up and it needs to be patience in this crypto market.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 10:47:31 PM
a good strategy in investing puts money into bitcoin around $2500 or so because of the bitcoin value will rise steadily due to increasing that rises slowly and that benefit investors. 
Activity: 504
May 16, 2018, 10:29:02 PM
I always say, Investment is a very much personal decision. If I going to invest in some asset, then I will mix the investment strategy. Some for long term and some for short term investment. I also choose five to seven currency by studying the market, so that we can divide my risk. Because I know investment in a single asset is not a wise decision. I think many of us agree with me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
May 16, 2018, 10:11:19 PM
you can try the big coin like ethereum, bitcoin lite coin, why? because that coin has the stable price and the people that use that coin for trading is many so maybe if you invest on that coin you can join the gtoup with investor that invest on that coin too and sharing about the prediciton or experience
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

For me,  my strategy is simple.  I will just invest my money on it, let it grow and think of it as "Forget money"  where you would not look on it from time to time. I will just look on it after 5 to 10 years then there you go,  you have a money for the future.  Smiley
Activity: 378
May 16, 2018, 09:04:48 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

I think investment strategy is to invest when the price of it becomes high. Actually I don't do investing thing because I find it hard to do but other said that investing can help you to become rich and successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 07:54:00 PM
Each individual should make a decision on the strategy of investing in cryptocurrency himself, because there are financial risks in this sphere before investing in cryptocurrencies i would advise you to study the basics of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
May 16, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
I think a good strategy for investing in bitcoin is to buy when the price is low and hold it for long term because holding for the long term will be more profitable and have a smaller risk

Yes thats the basic 3 steps in investing. Buy at low price, hold for the mean time, and sell it when it pump. But before that you must understand everything about investing. You must knownhow it works so that you wont loss your bitcoin. Being knowledgable was a great advantage. Be wise in investing and learn the word patience.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
May 16, 2018, 07:46:24 PM
I am not really a professional investor or trader but I would like to suggest that if you have money to invest try to study and have more research on where your money should be putting up because nowadays there's a lot of bad people who will try to cheated their fellowmen so always be careful.
May 16, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

Not a professional but my advice is invest $1500 on bitcoins, $2000 on an ICO, and the rest on alt coins. We have the cheapest price of bitcoins today so it's right to at least invest something on it. $2000 on an ICO of your choice is fairly big because you want to get the most out of the ICO. Aim for the bonuses. And the rest is for alt coins that's worth the money and are high potential in nature.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 16, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

It is a good strategy to start with the cheapest coins if you are low in capital first and save to build up and trade with much expensive ones. But if you already have a high amount of capital to invest you can either choose the most expensive ones or try multiple coins. Both has risks but in the end, it's all you decision so relax and take time to think but not too long because the price changes a lot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 16, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

If you want to start small and safe, there are a variety of coins to pick. And when you saved enough, you can try multiple coins so you can expand more in this industry. Just remember that every investment has a possibility to either win or loss. So the perfect timing and patience is needed in order to succeed in this business. A good strategy also includes watching out for the drops so you can buy more coins.
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
May 16, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
I feel like the strategy that always works is investing some money into different cryptocurrencies or platforms, so that you have multiple sources of income in case you fail with one of those investments.
My investment strategy is to buy a lot of bitcoin when the price of it will dump again,, and right now the price of bitcoin was dump to $8300 so this is now my great chance to buy bitcoin, and my other strategy is to sell when the price will be $20k or above.
that's good, the most important thing is to be patient to wait for bitcoin prices to $ 20k, because many people dare to invest in bitcoin but do not dare but do not want to take it, just want to get a quick profit
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
In this industry, there are distinctive venture procedures in this industry. A few people are contributing simply on Bitcoin as it were. They are aggregating loads of Bitcoin and holding it for long haul. Some are doing here and now exchanging wherein they will by altcoin on a less expensive cost and will offer it instantly if there is a current increment. Another methodology is swarming diverse altcoins and holding it additionally for long haul. I propose that you make your own exploration about it and discover which venture system is the best for you.
Activity: 378
May 16, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
I feel like the strategy that always works is investing some money into different cryptocurrencies or platforms, so that you have multiple sources of income in case you fail with one of those investments.
My investment strategy is to buy a lot of bitcoin when the price of it will dump again,, and right now the price of bitcoin was dump to $8300 so this is now my great chance to buy bitcoin, and my other strategy is to sell when the price will be $20k or above.
Activity: 19
May 16, 2018, 06:48:49 PM
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
I would invest part of the funds in bitkin, and part in the best altcoins - Ethereum, for example. And would keep it all in the long run, this is the most profitable strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: