Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 29. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 07, 2018, 04:45:16 AM
Use half of your capital to buy cryptocurrency and spend half to keep ", I think it's pretty good
Why need to keep half when he mentioned that $5,000 is for investment.

Maybe for OP Need to answer first if this capital is for long term or just for quick bucks,if you can afford to wait for good income,then buy ethereum and wait for atleast 5-8 months because this long the speculation price will reach $2,500 so yourin good profit and will earn 200% of your investments
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
All the eggs don't put in the same basket. So, Invest your money in different things & this has always been the best thing to do.

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 04:38:22 AM
I think the portfolio is important and you can divide $5,000 into three investments.

A purchase of mainstream currency, such as bitcoin.

One is to buy some cryptocurrency with low potential value.

One is to find an ICO project.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 04:35:29 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
There will be people who will say you to diversify your coins and buy some altcoins but Bitcoin is going bullish these days and making the altcoins drop in price massively. See the prices on coinmarketcap and you can notice that many altcoins have dropped 20% in price.
Activity: 53
May 07, 2018, 04:15:03 AM
I think you must first research about it. Gain a LOT of knowledge about it so that you know how to move you money. For now, my advice for you is not to put all eggs in one nest. In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you
Activity: 116
May 07, 2018, 03:52:18 AM
After the disastrous start to the year for Bitcoin (COIN, OTCQX:GBTC), many investors have been left wondering how to proceed. One on hand, investors who witnessed the end of year rallies in 2017 know how quickly the market can turn around and do not want to be left behind if Bitcoin surges. On the other hand, the sharp corrections often following bull runs have left an indelible impression on investors and many now patiently anticipate these corrections before buying in. In this article, we’ll show an analysis of historical data to attempt to shed light on how best to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 07, 2018, 03:46:21 AM
Buy when the price is low, follow it when the price rises, sell when it goes down.
This is the simplest and most profitable strategy. Buy and sell with the other name.
There are also investors. Whatever the price, buy and invest.
The Crypto stock market is a popular stock market for making money.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
May 07, 2018, 03:21:41 AM
On the off chance that you are searching for a long haul speculation then bitcoin is the best for you on the grounds that the cost of bitcoin will be tremendous in some years.The altcoin and ICO ventures are generally for here and now you can win great benefit in here and now yet in the event that you picked the wrong coin then you will lose your speculations so better to contribute on bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
May 07, 2018, 02:37:57 AM
That's something no one will give you for free, The True Investment Strategies. you need to find out on your own.
You can try this course https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/?add-to-cart=13325
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 01:56:21 AM
Everyone should choose their own strategy for earning cryptocurrency or bitcoin. If you earn with the help of altcoins, then you should not keep "all the eggs in one basket", distribute the risks, and sell when the coin showed a good growth, we withdraw the Deposit (which was originally invested) to other coins, and some leave for a year or two. .
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 07, 2018, 12:55:37 AM
I can't point out to you the best way. But with my experience, I usually separate my fund into 3 parts 30% for holding BTC in long term, 30% for investing in ICOs and 40% for trading altcoins in short-term
Activity: 518
May 07, 2018, 12:47:43 AM
Investment is very risky for all investors for the successful of your investment you must have the strategy for not lossing your money, you must check the background if there is not a scam project and the team behind this project are highly experience.
Activity: 364
May 06, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
Investment decision is very much crucial decision for a investor. In my opinion you should segregate your investment in two parts. One is for long time  and one for short time. One think also we should consider at the time of investment that, we should have some amount of money in our hand for further investment. We can use the extra amount of money when the price fall again. That means we can average our investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 06, 2018, 10:58:03 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

hi greetings. $5k is enough to invest for beginning. why dont you invest on all of them ? bitcoin, altcoin and ICO.
bitcoin value still can increasing. buy altcoins too participate on ICO. your funds is in your own control.
Activity: 209
May 06, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
I have a strategy for investing:
1. select the most popular market
2.pick crypto in the market that has the most volume.
3. see what percentage of coin increase in one day
4.investment is done when the coin goes down
5. if our investment is profitable then it is time to sell
Note do not miss the news about crypto and join in the forum.
Activity: 448
May 06, 2018, 02:33:15 PM
If you plan to invest $5000, I will suggest you divide it into five and invest $1000 in bitcoin. Invest $1000 each in two different project whose ICOs have been completed and are already listed on good exchanges. Make sure they are real projects with working idea. Look for two good project in the ICO stage and invest $1000 each in them.  Check their ratings and follow professional advice before you invest.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
I think the strategy is good to invest or buy in parts of investment in selected coin I think to put all funds in altcoins and in good coins is best strategy and don’t putt all funds in one time buy coins in different steps because when it will down you can pick at bottom and when it will pump again you will gain good profit from it,
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 01:02:49 PM
My investment strategy is don't invest on 1 coin invest on many coins don't put all your money in a 1 coin because there's a possible that a coin will scam. If you invest on many coins there's a possible you can gain profit because if the 1 coin will scammed you will have another coin.
I agree that putting money on lots of coins is safer than just one coin, and the important thing is always to make bitcoin the top choice, I put 40% in bitcoin and the rest for coins or tokens that are potentially profitable.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 05, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
My investment strategy is not complicated. Simplifies the efficiency of holding high quality and reputable ciphers in the encrypted market such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR. Accumulate them with savings and I believe they will actually be profitable as the market grows in user base and popularity. I realized that the market capitalization was always increasing rapidly when the market showed positive signs. That is the way to determine the value of profit.

Yes holding the reputed coin is the best strategy if it is your investment is in long term and if it is short term then we should go with the ICOs which can give good profits in very short time if we can find the good projects.My strategy is to hold bitcoin in very long time as long as bitcoin can be used as a currency in daily life because at that time the price maybe very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: