Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Strategy - page 30. (Read 2697 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
My investment strategy is not complicated. Simplifies the efficiency of holding high quality and reputable ciphers in the encrypted market such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR. Accumulate them with savings and I believe they will actually be profitable as the market grows in user base and popularity. I realized that the market capitalization was always increasing rapidly when the market showed positive signs. That is the way to determine the value of profit.
Activity: 115
May 05, 2018, 12:31:35 PM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
If you do not have experience trading in the cryptocurrency market, you better choose an investment strategy for a long time. You can invest 50% in bitcoin, 50% in promising altcoyins. For example, in Ripple, NEM or NEO. In ICO personally, I do not recommend investing money.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
Everyone has different investment strategies. With me. For $ 5000 I would choose to buy half to invest in bitcoin and the other half I would invest in ETH. I realize that these are the most potential types of virtual currency. It will bring you the highest profit.
Activity: 406
May 05, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
I think if you are a beginner, you must first learn how to invest. because any investment in crytocurrency is risky if done in a hurry. ask your best friends who are experienced in investment, step by step.
Activity: 184
May 05, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

First of all you should invest in knowledge, every form of investment can be profitable if you know it. And if you do not know much then start small
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
investment strategy I think is very simple, you only need to buy or invest when any price after that wait until it rises and can provide a lot of profits after that you can make withdrawal or sell it to attract profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 05, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
I preferably go for diversification of my portfolio. Investing in different coins after a proper market research and analysis is the best and the smartest strategy. A lot of people are investing in Bitcoin these days and trust me it is a very profitable investment option. Then there are many alt coins which are available at cheap and reasonable prices and are running good on the market charts. So you can also go for some of them.

But you must do your market research yourself first because you have to  invest your own bucks. Don't go by whatever anyone says! Study some technical analysis and their results. That would be a great help.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 05, 2018, 12:10:22 PM
The first and the most important strategy  in any sort of investment is to see where you are investing is trustworthy or not.Check the background details.Study each and everything and then invest.Playing blind fold games are of no use. Patience is the key to success in all investments.In case of bitcoin try to invest or buy bitcoins when the prices are low and sell them when its market value increases.As a newbie try to invest a little amount and then see the results.Try to figure out your mistakes and then try to invest more if you find it suitable.Investing whole amount in single try can create a huge problem for a investor.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
May 05, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
The best strategy research  the project and invest money . Than be patient, be patient, be patient
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 05, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
I am a beginner and do not have much experience in the field of virtual currency; I want to learn more about this bitcoin community. Maybe in the future, the virtual currency will change my life. And now I have an effort to do that.
A lot of reading and following the discussion in this forum will make us understand with investment cryptocurrency, if you do not understand too much then you do not ever speculate to buy, understand until the detail is of course very important to make us success.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 05, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
as well as any designed investment strategy, you as the control holder still have to prepare and execute it well. income from investments comes from interest payments, capital gains, dividends, and other types of income coming from investment instruments. Any income from investment returns can certainly be invested or withdrawn.
Every investment must require a strategy, it is required because a good investment would require a good strategy also to be able to produce a profit. There are several choices we make when we make a profit, divide it into an investment or use those benefits for other things.
Activity: 25
May 05, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
Mu best advice is - give money to the charity and sleep well Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
I am a beginner and do not have much experience in the field of virtual currency; I want to learn more about this bitcoin community. Maybe in the future, the virtual currency will change my life. And now I have an effort to do that.
Activity: 336
May 05, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
as well as any designed investment strategy, you as the control holder still have to prepare and execute it well. income from investments comes from interest payments, capital gains, dividends, and other types of income coming from investment instruments. Any income from investment returns can certainly be invested or withdrawn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 04:30:09 AM
Actually there is no any universal concept of right investment strategy. Every trader or investor makes his own strategy, which meets his requirements of money and risk management. Personally I always diversifymy investments in proportion like Bitocin up to 40%, Ethereum - 25% and other money invested among 4-5 altcoins from top 100 of CMC.
Activity: 54
May 05, 2018, 04:20:45 AM
My investment strategy is don't invest on 1 coin invest on many coins don't put all your money in a 1 coin because there's a possible that a coin will scam. If you invest on many coins there's a possible you can gain profit because if the 1 coin will scammed you will have another coin.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I invest by following some bounty campaigns and get rewarded from what I'm working on and can buy bitcoin and hold the wait for the up price to sell it and benefit from what we got
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:29:49 PM
Investing is like a game you dont know if you win or lose and in this world there are so many kinds of investment so before you invest be sure to know the one who manage it the people behind the project, then check the background and the information ,terms and condition regarding it and one thing dont invest all your money.
Activity: 132
May 04, 2018, 04:48:24 PM
many ways to invest in bitcoins such as:
> investment with LMP SUM strategy
> investment with DOLLAR COST AVERAGING (DCA) strategy
depending on where we will make more money and become millionaires next year
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
Distribute the budget as follows: 20% for bitcoin, 20% for ethereum, 40% for altcoins and 20% for ICO Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: