Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors in 2019? - page 11. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 01:31:02 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.

the reason is that the market is like a long storm. many investors are afraid to survive. if only there was a big pump or maybe the news that made people come back. many say there will be mirrored repetitions from the past after the dump will always have a bull run, but until now nothing like that has happened
Maybe the bearish market that you mean has happened to date. And there is no news or good news to welcome the recovery. You are right, of course it becomes a lot of reasons investors go away from the crypto business. They have lost a lot of time and money. We all look forward to the good news about this situation, at least giving space to make a better investment plan or strategy. But we all don't know when that will happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 02:40:14 PM
the less on confidence as investors manage with the worse on supports with confirmation as appealing release from the market.
to prepare with the better qualification as submitting funds on exchange as managing plan on business with the bitcoin finance.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 02:25:58 PM
Because of scam ico projects, many investors have left the market. I see that as the main reason why there are so few investors at the moment. In addition, the prices of tokens after the ico usually fall and investors can not make a profit. Unfortunately, no one invests with such prospects for no profit.
they are all saturated because of the movements that have no significant change and in my opinion now the market has experienced a lot of setbacks so we really have to be patient.
This is unfortunately true. The market has received many setbacks and it will certainly be hard to revive the market at some point. We can not do more than wait and hope it will get better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 05, 2019, 02:05:34 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?

Now a very difficult situation on the cryptocurrency market. Many projects can not collect even the minimum required amount of investment. All this makes investment a waste of time and money. That is why many investors have stopped investing in ICO new projects.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 05, 2019, 01:34:41 PM
in my opinion, some investors have lost a lot this year compared to last year, but there are some investors that still survive, maybe they maintain until market prices increase and after they will sell
Obviously, a lot of them lost in 2018 that's why they are not returning back. Those who are still in the market doesn't want to suffer a lost and will just hold onto their coins, they don't have a choice, while others who remain still thinks that we can overcome everything in 2019-2020.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 05, 2019, 01:33:46 PM
Just see the price at the end of 2017 and the price at the end of 2018 and you will have the answer to your first question, most people are not ready to accept those kind of risks and they are not willing to invest in the market anymore, can we earn the trust of investors again? Yes but it will take years, the decrease in the price we saw was a big deal and you cannot really expect people to just forget everything that happened after just a few months.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 05, 2019, 01:31:46 PM
This bear market stayed more than enough and with the unstable market conditions the people started to loose their fatih in the cryptocurrency market. There are also terrible and unstopable scamming sitiation and it also made very uncomfortable circumstances. Will be a trust to market again i really don't know but i want it badly. Unfortunately there is no good sign but we should keep waiting with our hopes..

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 05, 2019, 01:18:56 PM
Let me start with the second question: at the moment I do not see positive prerequisites for people to be interested in cryptocurrencies again, as everyone remembers the recent falls of bitcoin, which carried all the cryptocurrencies to the bottom. I think that investors will not return until 2020.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 12:33:13 PM
it is clear if investors start leaving crypto because crypto is considered unsafe because of the market decline. in crypto there are also many scams so they are afraid to invest, but if there is a repeat like 2017 then I am sure if investors will come back again.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 12:27:56 PM
in my opinion, some investors have lost a lot this year compared to last year, but there are some investors that still survive, maybe they maintain until market prices increase and after they will sell
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 05, 2019, 12:02:58 PM
Unfortunately, security problems are very obvious. If there is some improvement on this issue, people will enter the market for more investment. This is good for everyone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 11:55:02 AM

Investors stop paying attention to new projects for two reasons:
1. Reduced revenue. Only one of twenty projects can make a profit. That in my opinion is not worth the risk.
2. Recently, there are more and more scammers who steal investors' money. This does not benefit the crypto market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
February 05, 2019, 11:31:10 AM

The artificial sustained bear market.  History will look back on this era of crypto as the volatility period.  A time when the controllers still controlled the ups and downs of the crypto markets and used them to try destroy sentiment and cause out-sized losses for investors before the main adoption phase began.  People avoid markets that are suppressed and controlled.  Rich people never get involved unless the table is tilted in their favor.  They have the fiat markets rigged in their favor, and currently have a pretty good grip on the crypto markets with such thin liquidity levels.  One of the things smarter investors learned in 2018 is that these markets truly are being exploited and until things change somehow, most will remain on the sidelines.  When the public starts funneling money into the crypto markets, the controllers will lose the control they have now, and the investors will begin to pile in again.

Full decentralization is the requisite requirement in order to restore full trust in various crypto systems.  Some of the projects are heading in the right direction, but most are not there yet - this is also one of the reasons the public hasn't jumped on the bandwagon yet.  That and the propaganda put out by the govs and corps is having the desired effect of scaring people away from something that represents freedom.  What does that tell you?  It tells me people like their fiat slavery.  Until that changes, all we can do is spread the word to other individuals and visualize a future where people are transacting daily in various cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
February 05, 2019, 11:22:22 AM
We learned many things from the last crashed in the cryptocurrency market. Based on my observation, there are now investors who are afraid to make investment again in the market because of the losses that they experienced. The 2019 investors are now thinking well before making investments.
There are some have already learned a lot from the past experience and there was a lot of investors are leaving the crypto space caused by that. Investors must become smart person before try to put their money on the risk. That's what i got from the old history of crypto and this time investors are taking a lot of analyzation before try to join again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 05, 2019, 11:20:56 AM
Investors in 2019 should be more skillful for them to have returns from their investments. We should improve our skills in order to become more productive than before. We experienced how hard to earn profit last year so we should be more skillful for us to not experienced loss again.
We must learned from that past market and try to build a better one, investors who really wanted to be successful from any field that they've choose should have the guts to keep being positive, being keen and always be ready to every trials  inside the market will give you enough understanding
to decide when to make a good stop and entry position.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
February 05, 2019, 11:18:51 AM
hah) look at whales bitcoin wallets. their pools was huge and now became bigger. so how do you think will they leave cryptocurrency?
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
February 05, 2019, 11:16:08 AM
it seems that investors are moving away or even leaving crypto currencies because some projects are very detrimental to them, and they are losing a lot of money because of it. repetition may occur if a new project begins to show improvement.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 05, 2019, 11:05:05 AM
Investors in 2019 should be more skillful for them to have returns from their investments. We should improve our skills in order to become more productive than before. We experienced how hard to earn profit last year so we should be more skillful for us to not experienced loss again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 05, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

Investors will come to the market immediately when they see more favorable conditions for the growth of their investments. Up to this point everyone will wait and hope.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 05, 2019, 10:49:17 AM
I think no any more new investors in 2019, the new investors now afraid to invest in this moment, bump and dump in the every day, the market have not any increase over the year, who want to invest it now?
Pages:
Jump to: