Pages:
Author

Topic: Investors in 2019? - page 15. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
February 04, 2019, 01:22:11 AM
the reason is clear, the investor has suffer many loss rather than get the profit, so they decide to leave crypto, and maybe will come back next year..
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 01:11:54 AM
Maybe now investors are bored with the many Scam projects, and of course, with very bad market conditions, people are leaving the crypto world. Investors will return if market conditions get better and every day there is good news about crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
February 03, 2019, 07:11:50 PM
I think if there is anytime anyone should invest, that time is now, and this year 2019, especially in this bear market, because I believe strongly that the market will be great again sometime this year 2019 and for sure we shall see a bull run soon. God help us this year!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 07:10:34 PM
I think it's no secret that the real reason is that investors are leaving the market because of the fraud that is happening around. Investments in ICO have not been profitable for a long time (with a few exceptions) and therefore it became very difficult to earn in this market.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
February 03, 2019, 07:07:33 PM
It is very clear in my opinion that some investors leave cryptocurrency, of course, with the market situation during 2018, until now still in a worrying situation because prices continue to decline very low and on the other hand there are also many ICO projects that fail or are only scams.

But I don't think they really left crypto just looking for something other than crypto to get a profit to cover the losses so far, if later the market has begun to show growth, chances are these investors will again invest in cryptocurrency again.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
February 03, 2019, 07:07:03 PM
If you don't know crypto really well you can lose some money here then leave the market but nothing will happen if you do that like better to study this then don't leave and take risk little by little

The users,traders and investors that in crypto don't actually leave then they only wait until btc and alts drops very cheap so they will try to risk if that happen
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 03, 2019, 07:07:24 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?
Because they lose money and do not understand what is happening to the market.

2. Will there be a repeat of the trust, making investors interested again?
Let's discuss it. Thank you for your attention and time.
Yes, but for this, the market situation should become more stable.
Activity: 266
February 03, 2019, 07:02:00 PM
Of course , there are very few investors in such a market , since no one wants to buy tokens at such a low level, everyone expects a further fall, but I think by the end of the year an investor can come !
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
February 03, 2019, 06:57:04 PM
I do not invest since more than year. With few reasons.
1. Scams and not profitable to buy from ICO, it is much much cheaper to buy after from exchanges.
2. I will start to invest again. When: a) ICO will be regulated to avoid scams. b) after market will recover, and it will make sense to buy during ICO
Activity: 644
February 03, 2019, 06:55:22 PM
Should we really say investors are leaving, which I do not think, because just as some are leaving, there are also those who are entering the crypto space.
The market though might not be that encouraging, just because of scam projects that they have been exposed to.
Despite the situation of things, some are still investing and earning their profits.
It is certain that those who have been here for a long time will find it difficult to leave Crypto just like that, and I also have good reasons to survive. Bitter and sweet are things that we naturally feel because Crypto is a large space that holds many people and a platform that makes the market balance easily shaken. Believe in your principles and stay calm, I'm sure to recover soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
February 03, 2019, 06:37:34 PM
Should we really say investors are leaving, which I do not think, because just as some are leaving, there are also those who are entering the crypto space.
The market though might not be that encouraging, just because of scam projects that they have been exposed to.
Despite the situation of things, some are still investing and earning their profits.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2019, 04:20:18 PM
IMO, the new investors left crypto because the fluctuation in price is too volatile. Most of the new investors join crypto in late 2018 when crypto is booming. After the prices dip, I guess the new investors feel disappointed and left.
I think that this year there will be new investors who will analyze the future prospects of the whole cryptocurrency market.
Well, I think every day there are new investors in the market, but I also think that this year of course the cryptocurrency will gain momentum and the investor will again come to the market!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 03, 2019, 04:11:39 PM
Scam ICOs are to blame  why investors are no longer investing in cryptocurrency. They don't want to loose more money so most of the investors have shifted to forex. Tokens that are listed on exchange have low value than ICO. Some don't even have volume or buyers. Developers just list their tokens on exchange and leave their project.
Trust should be given back to investors. It may take time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 03, 2019, 03:58:54 PM
IMO, the new investors left crypto because the fluctuation in price is too volatile. Most of the new investors join crypto in late 2018 when crypto is booming. After the prices dip, I guess the new investors feel disappointed and left.
I think that this year there will be new investors who will analyze the future prospects of the whole cryptocurrency market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 03, 2019, 03:53:46 PM
I think that we would have another bullish trend that would beat all the historical price records. The reason to invest now are such low prices and I am sure as soon as the market recovers we won't see anything like this for a long period of time.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
February 03, 2019, 03:51:26 PM
if based on past experience, they will come back and I'm sure of that. investors are currently waiting until prices are at the lowest point. so they can buy cheap before the big pump arrives.
Activity: 1024
February 03, 2019, 03:47:35 PM
Happy activities for all of you, I want to ask questions and also discuss about investors this year.
1. What is the main reason for investors to leave the cryptocurrency business to date?

the reason is that the market is like a long storm. many investors are afraid to survive. if only there was a big pump or maybe the news that made people come back. many say there will be mirrored repetitions from the past after the dump will always have a bull run, but until now nothing like that has happened
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 03:45:50 PM
I think that the market will be launched again by whales, and after the price of Bitcoin and altcoins starts moving up, people will start buying cryptocurrencies in pursuit, which will stimulate the market. Wall street should also have a significant impact on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 03, 2019, 03:41:36 PM

The main reason for the loss of investor interest in new projects lies in the large number of fraudsters among ICO. People are afraid of losing their money and therefore decide not to invest in new projects at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 03, 2019, 03:33:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: