Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 140. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

HI London, fantastic work.

I posted a message a while about, with tips on how to get on a Chinese exchange, i think when IOC gets a company using the blockchain then we can message the chinese exchanges, then they will take IOC seriously for sure.

Smiley

Hi IOCpromotiontips
Thank you Smiley my aim was to actually make them aware of the project by providing them with links about I/O Digital and IOCoin.I believe it's a win win situation whereby even if we don't get added immediately, whoever is reading those emails can take interest and perhaps buy few coins Smiley

Thanks London for doing ground work.

I always think of how we can impact lives all over the world with our platform that we are building. The blockchain and Crypto currency space has gotten so clutter that sometimes is just hard to define what has a chance or what doesn't. Recently I've seen, more and more projects engaging in  the use of ICO and Pre-mines that brought so many problems back in the days. With this it brings in cash to teams that work on the basis of pre-funding and those said teams use this funding in many different ways.  As we continue our grassroots development, our journey with time, will start to take form and break ground with grass roots developments.  I believe that our history and present is setting us on a path to a true viable, fair and secure blockchain. This, away from the pressures of Corporate Greed and ICO from nefastus characters who could potentially sway or have full control of any project in the long run.

We will continue on that path and all though sometimes is hard to measure our progress, we are making sure we are not just throwing code out just for the quick pump as they say. This is a community project and everyone is welcome to follow in London's footsteps and move to push the I/O Coin awareness.  

Development Status Update will come in a few days.

Thanks Everyone

You are most welcome Joel and thank you for your continuing hard work and dedication Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

I posted a message a while about, with tips on how to get on a Chinese exchange, i think when IOC gets a company using the blockchain then we can message the chinese exchanges, then they will take IOC seriously for sure.

Smiley

Hi IOCpromotiontips
Thank you Smiley my aim was to actually make them aware of the project by providing them with links about I/O Digital and IOCoin.I believe it's a win win situation whereby even if we don't get added immediately, whoever is reading those emails can take interest and perhaps buy few coins Smiley

Thanks London for doing ground work.

I always think of how we can impact lives all over the world with our platform that we are building. The blockchain and Crypto currency space has gotten so clutter that sometimes is just hard to define what has a chance or what doesn't. Recently I've seen, more and more projects engaging in  the use of ICO and Pre-mines that brought so many problems back in the days. With this it brings in cash to teams that work on the basis of pre-funding and those said teams use this funding in many different ways.  As we continue our grassroots development, our journey with time, will start to take form and break ground with grass roots developments.  I believe that our history and present is setting us on a path to a true viable, fair and secure blockchain. This, away from the pressures of Corporate Greed and ICO from nefastus characters who could potentially sway or have full control of any project in the long run.

We will continue on that path and all though sometimes is hard to measure our progress, we are making sure we are not just throwing code out just for the quick pump as they say. This is a community project and everyone is welcome to follow in London's footsteps and move to push the I/O Coin awareness.  

Development Status Update will come in a few days.

Thanks Everyone
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
You can't mine this coin.  It is PoS.   It has a fair launch with a PoW phase that lasted 14 days. So plenty of time for people to Mine, then buy on exchanges after.  

I see more coins are going to loyal holders, from the sell offs happening on exchanges. This is good, but the wallets on Bittrex are growing, which is very bad.  Make sure to transfer coins into wallets. The longer these big wallets stay there, the lower the price of the coin will keep dropping.

Staking is currently at 63% which is very good, but lets try and break 70% and have this as the new average.

Sorry, but these short term PoW coins are starting to look like a scam now. At the time this was launched it was the normal thing to do. If you think about it... you just randomly gave away coins to people who were around, knew about the coin and had money to mine. This would be considered an "instamine", definitely not a "fair launch".

My idea is to add in a new premine for development/marketing. Since 14 day PoW is already considered a scam or an instamine, it wouldn't hurt to add in a new premine.

If holders hold and buyers stay. You could give away $2 worth of coins to 100,000 users and be bigger than litecoin.

I too am sorry....you seem quite uninformed.......
they just didn't randomly give away coins...miners who supported network earned coins by providing hash to solve proof of work..that how these things usually work.
its was a very fair launch....not at all considered instamine.....so please check your facts.... .where you even around last year?
your idea sounds more like a scam than anything...a new premine !
if you consider what this team has accomplished a scam...please feel free to stay away.
far away ...please
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
You can't mine this coin.  It is PoS.   It has a fair launch with a PoW phase that lasted 14 days. So plenty of time for people to Mine, then buy on exchanges after.  

I see more coins are going to loyal holders, from the sell offs happening on exchanges. This is good, but the wallets on Bittrex are growing, which is very bad.  Make sure to transfer coins into wallets. The longer these big wallets stay there, the lower the price of the coin will keep dropping.

Staking is currently at 63% which is very good, but lets try and break 70% and have this as the new average.

Sorry, but these short term PoW coins are starting to look like a scam now. At the time this was launched it was the normal thing to do. If you think about it... you just randomly gave away coins to people who were around, knew about the coin and had money to mine. This would be considered an "instamine", definitely not a "fair launch".

My idea is to add in a new premine for development/marketing. Since 14 day PoW is already considered a scam or an instamine, it wouldn't hurt to add in a new premine.

If holders hold and buyers stay. You could give away $2 worth of coins to 100,000 users and be bigger than litecoin.

Smiley

Hi IOCpromotiontips
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
Hello devs and community Smiley
I sent a speculative email to the following exchanges yesterday:
www.jubi.com
www.btc100.com
www.bter.com
www.btc38.com
www.btctrade.com
www.yunbi.com
So far I have only received a reply from btc38 and I will keep the community up to date if and when i receive further replies from the other exchanges.

Dear sir,

Thank you for information.
But we don't have plan to add new coin recently. If I/O doing a great job, we'll reconsider to add it in the future.

Regards
support

from support <[email protected]>

Smiley
Hello devs and community Smiley
I sent a speculative email to the following exchanges yesterday:
www.jubi.com
www.btc100.com
www.bter.com
www.btc38.com
www.btctrade.com
www.yunbi.com
So far I have only received a reply from btc38 and I will keep the community up to date if and when i receive further replies from the other exchanges.

Dear sir,

Thank you for information.
But we don't have plan to add new coin recently. If I/O doing a great job, we'll reconsider to add it in the future.

Regards
support

from support <[email protected]>

Givingittoyoustraight
Nice to see the wallets on Bittrex getting smaller, remember to STAKE them!

We should be able to break 70% now.  I expect to see 70% very soon.  

A note on staking. If you are a forgetful type, simply tape a note on your computer or laptop to remind you to stake!

TOP TIP.

Staking to Dumpers is like Holly Water to a Vampire, it brings tears to their eyes!
People are selling ALL alt coins to buy Etheruem ATM. 

So do not worry, IOC will be back over 10k in no time.   

Look upon this drop as a ideal time to get more coins cheaper.  I am !

I agree with you because it felt like those dumps were rushed and coincided with the launch of $eth, but on the flip side, they were all absorbed well and the order book kept refilling which is always a good sign. Someone or few are taking advantage of the fear in the market and are accumulating and actually trying to suppress the price a bit but the funny thing is they are too scared to leave their sells on the book for attractive prices for too long because they know they'll go quickly Smiley

anything under 10k will look very very cheap, it's a bad feeling when the price rises and you look back and think Oh shit, I could have had them for under 6k

on a side note staking is around 62-64 % so lets keep it going and hopefully it will keep rising Smiley

http://www.iocoinhub.io/custom_pages/6
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

not sure if your assumption about ether is correct...but it is as good as any out there to explain price movement...
more likely is the general weakness in btc.....because in the most macro of terms ...when btc rises ...all coins generally rise and when btc falls...generally all coins fall..
generally

I do agree it is a good opportunity to buy more ioc :-)
Activity: 308
If this goes back to 2k. I will buy shitloads of this.coin!
Givingittoyoustraight

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
ops price going down  Embarrassed Cry i am very2 sad. i hope can stable at 8k or 9k Cry i was bought at 10k sats  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

The price is getting pretty good. Hopefully it goes down even more.

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hi guys,

Because we always have the community in our minds we have the upcoming reward system (collected fee of data storage or messaging re-distributed among stakers).

Thanks for everything and your positive feedback.
Always appreciated.

Richard

Hi Richard, thank you for keeping the community up to date with the developments Smiley.
I was just thinking about the extra rewards and I would like to make a suggestion Smiley. My suggestion is that instead of giving the extra fees to the stakers, how about we direct them to a Development fund for current and future developments and needs of developers and/or We could also give them to a said charity every time the renewal cycle comes up.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. We wanted to give our stakers more rewards because the network is very important to us. It is the lifeline of the blockchain.

You can imagine that giving rewards to the people that stake and secure the network is our main goal.
We could setup a fund for charity or developments. But the case is also that we never want (or will) ask the community for any money to support developments. We could use all the help we can get, but rather in development, designing, community stuff etc. rather then getting IOC or $.
Thanks for the suggestion though ;-) We will keep it in mind when the team talks about these things.

Cheers
Richard
Hi guys,

Because we always have the community in our minds we have the upcoming reward system (collected fee of data storage or messaging re-distributed among stakers).

Thanks for everything and your positive feedback.
Always appreciated.

Richard

Hi Richard, thank you for keeping the community up to date with the developments Smiley.
I was just thinking about the extra rewards and I would like to make a suggestion Smiley. My suggestion is that instead of giving the extra fees to the stakers, how about we direct them to a Development fund for current and future developments and needs of developers and/or We could also give them to a said charity every time the renewal cycle comes up.
Givingittoyoustraight

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hey guys,

I/O Digital is featured on VirtualCurrencyToday. "Blockchain tech powers identity management"

Read here: http://www.virtualcurrencytoday.com/articles/blockchain-tech-powers-identity-management/

Another A-rank tech news site interested in our developments.
The list keeps growing and growing.

Thanks for all your retweets, promotion and mentions.
Feels good!

Richard

Calling virtualcurrencytoday.com a A-rank news site makes me want to squirt milk out of my nose. Interesting coin but common now.. I hadn't even heard of that amateur blog..

So if you lack info on that news site that does not make it a non A-rank news site. I consider that an A rank news site for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects because:

A: they do communicate about these projects (where other so called A-rank sites only have articles about Bitcoin related stuff and get payed for it)
B: they created their own press and not just copy paste the earlier released press release.

I hope the milk tasted nice out of your nose ;-)

Cheers
R
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I/O Digital is featured on VirtualCurrencyToday. "Blockchain tech powers identity management"

Read here: http://www.virtualcurrencytoday.com/articles/blockchain-tech-powers-identity-management/

Another A-rank tech news site interested in our developments.
The list keeps growing and growing.

Thanks for all your retweets, promotion and mentions.
Feels good!

Richard

Calling virtualcurrencytoday.com a A-rank news site makes me want to squirt milk out of my nose. Interesting coin but common now.. I hadn't even heard of that amateur blog..
Jump to: