Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 136. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
hi is there a difference between staking 24 hours a day vs just staking whenever you want to?
will i get less total coins stake if i dont stake it always? or it is the same?

GOOD QUESTION!

Look at Staking Like Fishing.

If you have your "line" in the water 24/7.  You are going to catch more "fish" than someone who just throws the line in "now and then" for several hours at a time.

Remember, when coins stake, your wallet is competing against other wallets to win the stake "reward".

So the longer you can stake in one continuous session, the better.

I am unable to stake 24/7.  But i simply stake from the moment i wake up, till the moment i go to sleep, which is often from 8am to 10pm.  7 days a week. I get good stake rewards.

Also, referring back to the "fishing example"
I understand, the more Hooks you have in the water, the more likely you will catch.
Meaning, the more coins you have staking, the more likely you will get the rewards, as your staking "weight" will be greater.

So. The more coins you have, the longer you stake in one go (without disruption) the more coins you should be able to "win"

Hope that helps.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
hi is there a difference between staking 24 hours a day vs just staking whenever you want to?
will i get less total coins stake if i dont stake it always? or it is the same?
Givingittoyoustraight
Where's that info-graphic from ages ago in this thread? Wasn't it supposed to say something Smiley

The infographic is on the first page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/io-coin-ticker-ioc-stealth-blockchain-ecosystem-dions-chameleon-695855

Anyone new to this thread or returning after a long time, please refer to page 1.

Page 1.  Is where all the road maps and important development updates are along with other things, like exchanges IOC is available to Buy From.

Interested to see and read about what the new changes to the wallet messaging system will be.
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Where's that info-graphic from ages ago in this thread? Wasn't it supposed to say something Smiley

The infographic is on the first page
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/io-coin-ticker-ioc-stealth-blockchain-ecosystem-dions-chameleon-695855
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Hello everyone... Just a quick Update..

Pat and Ophie continue on with the work on the wallet implementation. The team has proposed to Derek some changes to the messaging api for the wallet. They are currently being looked at by Derek. Aside from that if it all goes well, we should be seeing a testnet wallet with Dions integrated by next week.

I will keep you all updated and if you have any more questions feel free to join us in slack

Cheers!

Joel
Activity: 444
Nice Developments...lets rock
Givingittoyoustraight
Onename  is now using the Bitcoin BLockchain.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115270/onename-drops-namecoin-switches-to-bitcoin?ref=45

I think a smarter move would of been to use I/O Coins blockchain, but i guess its not ready yet?
Givingittoyoustraight
After IOC was featured in the FinTech article.

I can see a nice slow and steady rise from here.

Feel sorry for the Dumpers who sold below 5k, that was a really bad move!

I/OCoin is not going to drop below 4k now... To infinity and beyond!

Now patiently waiting for DIONS and the new Wallet.
Special Announcement

Starting Tomorrow at 1PM EST we will go Live with our own TeamSpeak. We will have a place to talk about I/O Coin, Bitcoin Trading Price and all sorts of community related matters. Our Team Speak Address is ts.iocoin.io

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
do you have a bootstrap file for faster synching?

Bootstrap file will be implemented with the next release.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 308
do you have a bootstrap file for faster synching?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Does miami wizz actually owns Lamborghini's Huh

Not yet, but the way things are progressing, if you own 100,000+ IOC no doubt in a year or so, you will be able to pay for a Lamborghini in cold hard cash!

hopefully sometime in future we could just pay direct with i/o coin itself....

and dam...who needs lambo when rocket science is just one of your hobbies....as i think that previous picture is of joel working on his space ship.
Givingittoyoustraight

Not yet, but the way things are progressing, if you own 100,000+ IOC no doubt in a year or so, you will be able to pay for a Lamborghini in cold hard cash!
Givingittoyoustraight
There were only 4 digital currencies in the top 100, in which IO Digital Currency was ranked 11th, Bitcoin was ranked 55th, Ripple was 70th and syscoin was ranked 78th.

Yes this is indeed great news, We are a very transparent Team and will continue making huge gains in the BlockChain development space. DIONS, Chameleon and our Identity Sidechain are going to be very special  and influential indeed.

Big Hug to the entire community

Joel

And a big hug to you Joel and to the entire development team  Grin

SPEECHLESS.... This is spectacular. Really outstanding.   Not to mention, the BIG fish who will pay close attention to this list and the companies on it.

Needless to say I/O Coin is making the right moves, i take my hat off to all involved in this project, the fruit is beginning to show. 
There were only 4 digital currencies in the top 100, in which IO Digital Currency was ranked 11th, Bitcoin was ranked 55th, Ripple was 70th and syscoin was ranked 78th.

Yes this is indeed great news, We are a very transparent Team and will continue making huge gains in the BlockChain development space. DIONS, Chameleon and our Identity Sidechain are going to be very special  and influential indeed.

Joel

And a big hug to you Joel and to the entire development team  Grin

Joel
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Breaking news  Smiley
This is amazing, @IO_Coin has been ranked 11th by @Onalytica in their #Fintech Top 100 Brands & Individuals #IOcoin
Very well done I/O Digital Devs, so proud to be part of your community

you can download the report from here:
http://www.onalytica.com/blog/posts/fintech-top-100-influencers-and-brands/
Jump to: