Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 141. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Thanks to dumpers, I was able to pick more coins last night, havent finish yet  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
All bigger player are so quiet on IOC...that means that they are buying cheap now!
All this sell orders over 15k looks so fake!
One of few projects than have interest in real word from a lot of company...

Not sure if you have been told this before  - But you are a VERY WISE trader / Investor.   Wink

A Note to ALL. 

Remember to keep staking, the longer you stake the more mature your coins and in the future, the loyal stakers are going to be rewarded.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
All bigger player are so quiet on IOC...that means that they are buying cheap now!
All this sell orders over 15k looks so fake!
One of few projects than have interest in real word from a lot of company...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Everything looks good here, still solid like a rock, good job team. Keep it up  Wink
Givingittoyoustraight
Places to Buy I/O Coin Digital Currency

It is always good to have options when Buying #iocoin as prices can vary as much as 15% between exchanges. Make sure to bookmark the following:

POLONIEX

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_ioc

BITTREX

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOC

CRYPTSY

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/IOC_BTC

Add a folder to your browser bar named  "exchanges" and bookmark the above for easy access.

Also for SOCIAL places for I/O Coin.

REDDIT > https://www.reddit.com/r/IODigitalCurrency/     PLEASE upvote posts made by the community manager on Reddit, who is ding a fantastic job helping I/O Coin reach millions of people on the super popular social site Reddit.  

FACEBOOK >https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency  Make sure to LIKE

Also the I/O Coin HUB which i am sure will be getting busier in the near future > http://iocoinhub.io/dashboard
Givingittoyoustraight
Yes, i should of made it clear, just a warning to newbies to be careful when clicking link, especially as I/O Coin gains more and more value, coins will be targeted, always good to remember this.
Activity: 390
IMPORTANT: Never download (or click on links) anything that is not 10% official from the I/O Coin team, could contain keylogger, trojans or other malicious software to steal your coins and other valuable assets. 

interesting syth, i do agree that there are some that post malicious links, not saying you are. Intetesying will need look n verify this later when have time

I understand your worries, not spamming malware however. You can always check out Github sources if in doubt.. You don't have to download from my website if you don't want to.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hey guys,

I/O Digital is featured on VirtualCurrencyToday. "Blockchain tech powers identity management"

Read here: http://www.virtualcurrencytoday.com/articles/blockchain-tech-powers-identity-management/

Another A-rank tech news site interested in our developments.
The list keeps growing and growing.

Thanks for all your retweets, promotion and mentions.
Feels good!

Richard
Givingittoyoustraight
IMPORTANT: Never download (or click on links) anything that is not 10% official from the I/O Coin team, could contain keylogger, trojans or other malicious software to steal your coins and other valuable assets. 
Activity: 390
FYI

I/O Coin was added to Cryptocoins webfont/SVG icon pack of popular alt cryptocurrencies.

It's all GNU GPL v2, so do pretty much whatever you want. If you're missing some of your fav alts, hit me on Twitter @AllienWorks or just file a issue on Github.

(Hope you don't mind this post, but many of former added coin devs were happy to post this in their thread.)

Cheers and good luck!
Givingittoyoustraight
thought id vent my frustration to ethereum's launch. What a disappointment

Imagine, if I/O Coin had the BIG team, BIG investment we have seen with Ethereum, they would of made it the best Digital currency / Application / network currency ever invented and it would of been a Bitcoin killer, that is for SURE.

There would have been no talk about rolling back the blockchain
People would not have needed a computer science degree to transfer coins.

The wallet would have looked like something an Alien from another planet uses, due to it being so far advanced.
nd all the future issues that will arise.

But, one thing is for sure.  #iocoin is making the most User Friendly UI and digital currency around today.
The new HTML5 wallet is a game changer and one that will be used by many peope in the future (if they have a highly skilled team of wallets Devs like IOC has to produce such a one of a kind wallet).

IOC's Blockchain is going to be as secure as any seen.  I/O Coin and I/O Digital is a decentralized platform  without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.

I/O Coin is head and shoulder's above many coins in terms of developments.  In the next few months people who are not loyal IOC holders are going to wake up each morning in a cold Sweet with major FOMO when they see I/OCoin continue to grow  in price month after month and reach highs never seen by a POS coin before. 

So a BIG thank you to all Loyal IOC Holders and a BIG thank you to the hard work being done daily by the most trusted and professional business  team in Crypto.

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Any known problems on win10?

Our current HTML5 Wallet is working well on Windows 10. I'm currently running it. Our current HTMl5 is for newbies if you are experienced please use QT for now until we release the new HTML5 Wallet.
Activity: 308
Any known problems on win10?
Givingittoyoustraight
Blocktalk Live This friday! DNS Sidechain with IOcoin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfurgg6uc8

Fantastic show last night on Blocktalk.  I/O Coin getting lots of attention from the roadmap and developments since the last time they were on this show.

Make sure to Like and Share video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfurgg6uc8

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Oh another thing. Before i can open my html wallet but maybe 2 to 3 months ago my computer started crashing whenever i open html wallet. Do you think this is some kind of virus or bug? I tried reinstalling and everything. Now im just using qt

HTML5 Should not be culprit of computer crashing. For now stay on QT and wait for our new HTML5 wallet. I have 1 HTML5 wallet currently running on Windows 10. My main wallet runs on OSX and I have both QT and HTML5 I can run them both, one at a time no problem. In windows you can only run QT or HTML5 at a time can't have them both installed.

We are moving to HTML5 only so it will be much better, team can focus in just one environment.
Oh another thing. Before i can open my html wallet but maybe 2 to 3 months ago my computer started crashing whenever i open html wallet. Do you think this is some kind of virus or bug? I tried reinstalling and everything. Now im just using qt
Activity: 329
Blocktalk tonight...discovery Chanel...VC interested...

Under 500k USD market cap now? The most undervalued cryptocurrency now, market cap should be over $ 2M now but I guess than big player are still accumulating cheap coin now.

Big money will come soon !

Activity: 840
Oops sorry! Yes it is about price. I just think the only pos coin that can go stable beyond 100k are pos coins with 2% or lower interest rate

2% is a good stable percentage. Especially when IOC finalizes what the staking rewards will be in the future, as they are meant to change a little from what i read here.

Once I/O Coin has dions ready and the new developments are up and running + combine this with companies using the IOC blockchain and then having sidechains on the IOC blockchain, if #iocoin is not over 100k by then, i will be astonished.

When a company uses the IOC blockchain, they will use i/o coin as the currency, like Ether, for Etherium. So this alone will create enough demand daily to push IOC over 100k sats, probably much more.

Then take into account the normal traders who will go Super FOMO, then take into account IOC will be great enough to be on the BIG chinese exchanges.   Could well be at Counterparty prices within a few years.

100k satoshis ...that would make market cap...what ....a bit less than 5 million usd....totally feasible.   I think your being conservative in your estimates..but thats good.
Givingittoyoustraight
Oops sorry! Yes it is about price. I just think the only pos coin that can go stable beyond 100k are pos coins with 2% or lower interest rate

2% is a good stable percentage. Especially when IOC finalizes what the staking rewards will be in the future, as they are meant to change a little from what i read here.

Once I/O Coin has dions ready and the new developments are up and running + combine this with companies using the IOC blockchain and then having sidechains on the IOC blockchain, if #iocoin is not over 100k by then, i will be astonished.

When a company uses the IOC blockchain, they will use i/o coin as the currency, like Ether, for Etherium. So this alone will create enough demand daily to push IOC over 100k sats, probably much more.

Then take into account the normal traders who will go Super FOMO, then take into account IOC will be great enough to be on the BIG chinese exchanges.   Could well be at Counterparty prices within a few years.

Jump to: