Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 156. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
damn it was to early to sell  i bought at 2k sold at 3k. bought at 4k sold at 4700. and now wow it is at 5800 and i got in again at 5200.

i learned my lesson now i will not sell until at least io match sdc prize

it would be the best decission Cheesy
you'll see 100k satoshi soon

waiting for 400k Smiley)

we wait for the same thing Cheesy

do you really think it is possible for a PoS coin?

well it's still possible as long as the interest is still small Cheesy
look at statistic more than 50% people are staking their coin it means supply on bittrex / cryptsy is not big enough
keep spreading that iocoin has bright future and people will think to re stock more iocoin and it will be hard to get iocoin so the price will rise automatically
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
damn it was to early to sell  i bought at 2k sold at 3k. bought at 4k sold at 4700. and now wow it is at 5800 and i got in again at 5200.

waiting for 400k Smiley)

do you really think it is possible for a PoS coin?

waiting for 400k Smiley)

waiting for 400k Smiley)
I LIKE IOC...  Grin WAITING Di/onS full release...  Cheesy

keep praying and wait for Dions Cheesy

Activity: 111
I LIKE IOC...  Grin WAITING Di/onS full release...  Cheesy
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

A wise decision. ;-)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Hey guys, the development kitchen is hot, everyone is cooking  Grin Grin... Infographics are coming along nice we are hoping to stay on schedule for next week release. We might have a slight delay but if we do, it's for one good reason, we are working on a brand new and more advanced HTML5 wallet. We will have a screen shot in our infographics.

Our team has also decided to press forward with one wallet. Due to all the work we have plan for our future, the choice was HTML5 for Windows and Mac. Html5 will allow us to build upon and is more user friendly for new ioc holders. We have added a list of new features to the wallet and we hope to stay on schedule for Dions release. Things were getting a bit confusing for our users by having both qt and html5, so we are throwing everything we got to get our html5 rock solid. If i notice that we are not going to fully achieve what we are looking in html5, we will then add the qt for release but for now we are 100% comitted to html5. We are the future, we are cutting edge and we will always go for whats best for our ioc family.

Thanks everyone

Going to try and catch 4hr nap, lots of work around here....

Ps, feel free to leave me any comments below, I will try to answer asap or richard will.  Our 1 year anniversary is coming up.. Wooo hoooo
Hello guys and thank you for keeping us up to date and for your hard work of course
I have two questions about @tipioc, is it the official IOC tipbot and if so, is it still functioning? Thank you in advance Smiley

Hey lodon just checked with unek, yes it works try it with 1 ioc to make sure all is good let us know.... Thanks

Hi Joel, I did test the tipbot the other day. I did manage to successfully deposit few iocoins and the balance function worked too, however I don't think that the tipping works because I sent 2 tips yet my balance is still the same Smiley.

Wao talk is back... London let me pass your info to unek so he can check it out.. Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
iam late to join party Cry my IOC sold in 2000satosi  Cry
iam very sad look rate now
Blockchain!!!

Project code name: Chameleon I/O 
Activity: 523
The Iocoin.
Powerfully development and whale and community.

The one Iocoin will over a dollar this year..
Blockchain!!!
Hi guys! Im in too! Smiley

Welcome to the community. Please feel free to join our community website www.iocoinhub.io

See you there,
Richard
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Development Update May 18th, 2015

DIONS development is officially done. General Api documents have been handed over to the wallet dev team. We have officially begun wallet development. Our graphics team is working hard on the infographics package and roadmap, today we looked over the overview and we are making some changes, but overall we are looking real good.

**We have added our own private twitter like messaging system to be released with DIONS**

This is our Progress Schedule

1- DIONS Wallet Development <-------We are here
2- Beta Testing wallets on testnet
3- Infographics Final Draft Check
4- Infographics release
5- Final DIONS BlockChain review
6- DIONS Release

We are getting closer and closer to DIONS release....

Thanks everyone

I/O Digital Development team

Great , Very excited too Release DIONS

People are waiting for this joel Cheesy
keep doing the best and make them feel satisfied
Go IOC Go IOC Go IOC Go  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Hello guys and thank you for keeping us up to date and for your hard work of course
I have two questions about @tipioc, is it the official IOC tipbot and if so, is it still functioning? Thank you in advance Smiley

Hey lodon just checked with unek, yes it works try it with 1 ioc to make sure all is good let us know.... Thanks

Hi Joel, I did test the tipbot the other day. I did manage to successfully deposit few iocoins and the balance function worked too, however I don't think that the tipping works because I sent 2 tips yet my balance is still the same Smiley.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Development Update May 18th, 2015

DIONS development is officially done. General Api documents have been handed over to the wallet dev team. We have officially begun wallet development. Our graphics team is working hard on the infographics package and roadmap, today we looked over the overview and we are making some changes, but overall we are looking real good.

**We have added our own private twitter like messaging system to be released with DIONS**

This is our Progress Schedule

1- DIONS Wallet Development <-------We are here
2- Beta Testing wallets on testnet
3- Infographics Final Draft Check
4- Infographics release
5- Final DIONS BlockChain review
6- DIONS Release

We are getting closer and closer to DIONS release....

Thanks everyone

I/O Digital Development team

Great , Very excited too Release DIONS

Jump to: