Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 160. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
I came back from a short holiday to this beautiful tweet "Would you like a decentralized Twitter-like service? Messages AND site functions decentral?" wow, I look forward to that Smiley Thank you Joel, Derek, Richard and everyone involved in this great project Smiley

Hope you had a good holiday. Yes, nice indeed. And we have lots more to come. These are just a few highlights.
There is really a lot to put on the roadmap and we want to have it clear to everybody what DIONS is and what next things we will focus on.
So that takes a little while, but worth the wait. Like Joel said to me a few days back: "The chefs are in the kitchen cooking the best five star dish. And we leave them to cook for now"... On the sidelines all new projects are defined and looked at.

Regards
Richard
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
IONS is back online,  next mobile wallet checkup. No need for server maintenance once DIONS is out :-)   
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
I came back from a short holiday to this beautiful tweet "Would you like a decentralized Twitter-like service? Messages AND site functions decentral?" wow, I look forward to that Smiley Thank you Joel, Derek, Richard and everyone involved in this great project Smiley
IONS will be down for maintenance of the ions server. We will inform you as soon as our team is done. Thanks Everyone

Joel

I/OCoin Project Manager
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
Now that's how to reply to any doubters, very good post Mr Mctaino.

As we are working on a kindle book for IOC, a 'ultimate guide' if you will, can we use the quotes and statements we find here?  If there is anything you think we should not include (i cant imagine there will be), please message us here to let us know.

Our User Guide, information book is scheduled to be released in around 2-3 months, (but if you have a specific date, please let us know, maybe you would like the book released with some great announcement for IOC?) given the work load and we want to be able to include your new feature dions and other features.  

Also, the book, will be updated as and when this remarkable digital currency is updated, so readers new and old will always stay up to date. I am sure you will be delighted with the book and all of the extra attention IOC will gain from being listed in the Kindle store.

J P Gold.
roadmap looks good. is this project ongoing? is this run by good or lame devs?

Hello welcome to our community... From day one our entire team has been fully dedicated to the project. We are currently working on DIONS (decentralized name server). We are enabling data on the blockchain. Once Dions is done there will be no need for long hex addresses you can send to aliases/usernames example robert-io. We currently have ions but is not fully decentralized. So far we have met all our roadmap goals and Dions is the last one of our first roadmap. Soon we will be releasing our 2nd roadmap for the year and a Dions infographics. DIONS was actually expanded and we added 2 new features not mentioned on the whitepaper. 1st one is done and now we are working on the 2nd feature. Next week we hope to have our codes reviewed. We will then move on to wallet update and development for DIONS.

One more thing I/OCoin has a very special POS blockchain codename POS I/O which is POS V.2 with Volume control features. Transfers are nearly instant in our chain and we also have the first build from scratch HTML5 wallet.

our lead dev is Derek Hatton

Derek “Quarkonium” - Sr. Developer
University of London, BSC. Mathematics

With over 18 years experience in:

IT security assessment and penetration testing
Business wide security policy development and implementation
Complex Object Oriented systems design and software development
Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Capybara, javascript and JQuery
Java, Servlets, JSP
Java, C/C++ socket level programming
C/C++
Amazon Web Services EC2 cloud setup and administration
Software development using Amazon Web Services SQS, S3 and EC2 management API s
Flex development
Database design Oracle/MySQL
Perl, Python, php
Meeting tight and demanding schedules under pressure
Web application design and implementation
SOAP, CORBA
TEMIP fault management solutions

ps; if you would like to find out more info check out our first announcement page or Please feel free to join us in slack, iocoinhub if you have any further questions.. ..

Thanks again welcome aboard

Joel

I/O Coin Project manager
Activity: 308
roadmap looks good. is this project ongoing? is this run by good or lame devs?
Activity: 585
Looking good! Thanks for the quick update!
Hello Everyone, Quick update;

Rat4 has replied, he hopes to be able to review DIONS code next week. Derek has been working on the new feature we added to DIONs. Derek should be done by friday, and all the latest code will be ready for rat'4s full review. Crz has begun his info graphic work with road map and Pat & Ophie are now awaiting on Derek for the api documentation to begin work on the html5 wallet.

Progress is being made and we are moving along. Now DIONS is not just registering aliases/ dns, it will be much more than that. As always if you have any questions feel free to touch base with Richard or Myself in slack, iocoinhub or irc..

Thanks Everyone

Joel
I/O Coin Project Manager

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Activity: 426
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Givingittoyoustraight
We want to give the community ideas to show how easy it is to help and promote I/OCoin Digital Currency we will be giving tips on how you can help promote this digital coin for the future.  We have a small team of writers who will be able to create a fantastic guide book on IOC.

Take a look on Amazon in the Kindle publishing section.

Did you know, some digital currencies have been smart enough to reach millions of people through a simple guide book on their digital currency.

We are going to create the biggest and best user guide on I/OCoin Digital Currency that the ebook world has ever seen.
 We are looking for as may tips and information that you think is important to IOC and
what you think we should include when writing this guide, that  will help many people all over the world learn about IOC.

Not only will it have all the info about IOC, but also want to give other extra "Top Tips" about crypto currency buying/trading.
(think dummies books and how they plan out the pages, with tips and such)

Please message us with any tips, information you have, that we can include in our Kindle Book. Also we will give everyone here, who helps us a free copy of when the book is completed, we aim to have the work done in the next 3 months.

Also, at least 10% of the profits from the kindle ebook will be used as buy support for this fantastic cryptocurrency.

The kindle book will allow IOC to easily expand into the livings rooms of people all over the world and help give IOC the reach and promotion it needs.  

Contact us via:
Here, bitcoin talk, direct message  (please message us here first, before any other places)
Gmail:  [email protected]
Also make sure to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCpromotiontip

We will be very busy writing this guide as we will make a better kindle book on cryptocurrency that amazon has ever seen. So we will not be able to join the IOChub at this time, until the book is published.

PS: Good luck with Di/oNS .  Talking about blockchains, you all here must read

"Great Chain of Numbers: A Guide to Smart Contracts, Smart Property and Trustless Asset Management"

I am sure the IOC team are well versed on this topic and have read this book already, but if not, do not delay.
Development Update April 17th 2015

Hello everyone, hope you're all having an excellent week.

Well Good news for everyone!  We have added another NEW! feature to DIONS. We are pretty excited about it and you guys will find out when we release our infographics and roadmap. This entire week we've been meeting with crz, fine tuning the areas of importance for the infographics and roadmap. We want to make sure we target the right areas of importance. The infographic work may take some additional time, but thats because we've added new projects that are going to be release this year.

In the development area, like I said before, we've added a new feature to DIONS. We are currently testing it along with some tweaks to the current code. Our html5 wallet dev team is already going over all the call buttons that we are going to need for DIONS upgrade.  

We have sent out an invitation to rat4  for the review of our DIONS code. As I said last week rat's been a bit busy so we hope to hear back from him soon.  Once he reviews the code we can begin work on finalizing a few final tweaks and then is of too wallet compiling.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us here or in our iocoinhub.io or slack

Thanks to everyone that's following the project.

Joel
I/O Coin Project Manager

Activity: 585
Hi guys,

Maybe this post is interesting for you. (LinkedIN)

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/business-applications-using-blockchain-decentralized-data-groen

Business applications using a blockchain for decentralized data

Here comes IOC in play and what we aim for.

Regards
Richard

Looks nice! Me like!
Blockchain!!!
Hi guys,

Maybe this post is interesting for you. (LinkedIN)

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/business-applications-using-blockchain-decentralized-data-groen

Business applications using a blockchain for decentralized data

Here comes IOC in play and what we aim for.

Regards
Richard
Buy @ 1675  

*Incomplete

Lowest Sell order executed 1677, 2 Satoshi short of Trade.

Blockchain!!!
Looks like people want web based wallets these days. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-archcoin-arch-the-arch-network-news-831777

Thats the new archcoin wallet people are reacting like they just seen Elvis.

You guys are well behind when it comes to knowing how to promote a coin and how to give people what they want .

The problem you have, you do NOT listen to people when they give you sound advice.   Seriously start to read and listen to people.
Di/oNS is going to be released and no one will know about it.  Other coins are reaching big prices because they know how to promote, build a community and get people involved and they have next to no tech, nothing new .

A article on coindesk about Di/oNS will mean little.  You have to think outside of the box, not stick your head in the sand box. This coin has been alive for around 8 months now. And you have about 1 active member for every 2 months i/ocoin has been around. That should set off alarm bells. The twitter account is very inactive and facebook is the same. You need to give people news and content, you need to use the new apps to help you with posts.  It really looks like you do not care.

PS: Who ever is buying of the sell side, can you please stop it and just put buy orders. The charts look bad enough without going to 2799 sats and then heading back to a 50% retrace.  

Thank you again for you everlasting positive feedback. Makes me start my day good when reading this. great!
I said to myself not to read this anymore, but i did. Damn.

You probably have the same problem as we do then. You don't listen. We read every post that has been posted and appreciate every idea that is mentioned in here by our community members. Your opinion is just like the weather. Mostly rain and thunderstorms, and sometimes - when the price goes up - some sun.  You all know better and always look at others and blame other people.  

Like i said, you have done great things for IOC and we are thankful for that, but lately you do more damage then helping. We (read: I) don't care much about your opinion anymore. I used too though. Sorry for that. My nature is to avoid people that are trying to harm me, my project or my friends. And for me to get into that 'avoiding' stage, that is not easy to achieve. You have accomplished that. Well done.

Again, we read and know what to do. Like most people we have a day job and do all these things in our spare time. There is so much we can do. And i can assure you (i can tell that every day to you), we are working all the spare time we have on the project and have to finish the things we do before heading to new projects. And with succes in regards to developments i must say.

We are working on a marketing / launch plan and in relations to all those coins you mention, we don't have a 900BTC ICO to spend on it.
You knew that before you got in, you know that now.

We have responsibilities to take care of. You should take yours.

oh, and Arch has no web wallet and robots.txt is not what you see in the search engine description.

Richard
Activity: 19
Looks like people want web based wallets these days. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-archcoin-arch-the-arch-network-news-831777

Thats the new archcoin wallet people are reacting like they just seen Elvis.

You guys are well behind when it comes to knowing how to promote a coin and how to give people what they want .

The problem you have, you do NOT listen to people when they give you sound advice.   Seriously start to read and listen to people.
Di/oNS is going to be released and no one will know about it.  Other coins are reaching big prices because they know how to promote, build a community and get people involved and they have next to no tech, nothing new .

A article on coindesk about Di/oNS will mean little.  You have to think outside of the box, not stick your head in the sand box. This coin has been alive for around 8 months now. And you have about 1 active member for every 2 months i/ocoin has been around. That should set off alarm bells. The twitter account is very inactive and facebook is the same. You need to give people news and content, you need to use the new apps to help you with posts.  It really looks like you do not care.

PS: Who ever is buying of the sell side, can you please stop it and just put buy orders. The charts look bad enough without going to 2799 sats and then heading back to a 50% retrace. 

Jump to: