Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 153. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
We may cross 20K sat by tomorrow.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hi all,

Price rising, roadmap and infographics almost released, more people get interested in IOC, more people get nervous.

I already see people anticipating "sell on news", "buy on rumor" etc.
Everybody should do what they think suits their strategy. Please don't try to influence others.

The team does not speculate on price levels and does not "manipulate" or "stimulate" the price in any way (like filling the order book).
We do give some info here and there about the plans. If you read between the lines you know which direction we go and what our overall intentions are. Any twitter, BCT, iocoinhub.io or Facebook post by us is not meant to create any buy hype but merely to inform the followers and communicate on a regular base. Informing people is one of our strong assets as well, so we keep doing that.

We only care for the technology and not the market price. I understand that most traders do, because they are traders and want to make money on price swings. Thats also good. We don't judge anyone's strategy of specific interest in IOC. If you trade and make some more BTC: well done, if you are in it for the long run: thanks, we will make you proud.

So, if people dump IOC on release of the roadmap and infographics, so be it. Don't hate each other for that or create panic.
We know where we want to be in the short / long term future and we know what's it worth by then.

We are just glad a lot of people get interested in the blockchain technology.

Some stay with us all the way, some will leave.

Peace!
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Don't sell on news,  ioc is going higher.  Nice one

No lies. Everyone sells on the news!
You and I and even Satoshi.
 Grin

When I first started trading crypto I missed out on serious profits by blindly following that rule.
If the news is big enough "buy the rumour, sell the news" goes right out the window. And it looks like the news will be BIG! Wink

What kind of news?
Activity: 523
Last one year this space is filled with

development and advice

But now the trade story is full.

Sad Investment is one's decision.

Do Not control others here by writing.
Activity: 700
Don't sell on news,  ioc is going higher.  Nice one

Grin

When I first started trading crypto I missed out on serious profits by blindly following that rule.
If the news is big enough "buy the rumour, sell the news" goes right out the window. And it looks like the news will be BIG! Wink

Better be big.. Im holding too many IOC and need to sell a few for an upcoming ICO I just noticed.

Grin

It's time to panic then XD

I got my orders set.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Grin

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Grin

It's time to panic then XD

Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
i'm hold... until... 1$ price...  Cool IOC will become success altcoin...
Activity: 565
What is there on Tuesday ?

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
YES!

This Wednesday we will release our long awaited plans for short term and long term.
Roadmap with infographics.

Keywords: #dataonblockchain #blockchain #sidechain #fintech #chameleon #dions #dioex #messaging

Also release of new website iodigital.io

Thanks for your patience,

Cheers.

I guess that means sell on Tuesday before the news comes out. For some reason you always have to sell the day before big news. The big news never pushes the price up higher.

Activity: 585
Is there any saved blockchain to download for newcomers? it takes for ever to sync the entire chain.

Hi, no we don't have this for you.
Basically because a bootstrap could be manipulated in our opinion.
I personally would not like to have a bootstrap because of that possibility. I like to sync the whole chain in full. You never know right?
Off-course its faster, but we prefer a full sync for now.

We are looking at other possibilities to sync faster. For now you will have to wait unfortunately.

Cheers
Richard

bootstrap combined with checksum could be a quickfix.

Sounds cool!

You ask, we deliver ;-)

Next update of the wallet (for DIONS) we will embed an bootstrap with a checksum.

Cheers,
Richard

Cool! Not so much for me but I just feel the frustration a newcomer would have if he starts his wallet from here and want to start using it and it's just like... .... .... For hours.
Activity: 523
Is there any saved blockchain to download for newcomers? it takes for ever to sync the entire chain.

I personally would not like to have a bootstrap because of that possibility. I like to sync the whole chain in full. You never know right?

We are looking at other possibilities to sync faster. For now you will have to wait unfortunately.

Cheers
Richard

Sounds cool!

You ask, we deliver ;-)

Next update of the wallet (for DIONS) we will embed an bootstrap with a checksum.

Cheers,
Richard

Quick reply and change Smiley

Really good to see.
Blockchain!!!

Cheers
Richard

Sounds cool!

You ask, we deliver ;-)

Cheers,
Richard

Cheers
Richard

Like i said, we are looking for an alternative as we speak. ;-)

Thanks for your suggestion.

Richard

Sounds cool!
Blockchain!!!

Cheers
Richard

Like i said, we are looking for an alternative as we speak. ;-)

Thanks for your suggestion.

Richard

Cheers
Richard

Cheers
Richard

That's weak. We need an option to save the BC because waiting hours to sync is just not viable.
Jump to: