Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 200. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
This is a repost of one of our community managers.. You can follow updates at this blog http://iocointeam.blogspot.sk/

I/O Coin working Devs and their development projects.
Hey Fellow Crypto Fans,

Been a while since i last made a post as i was out of the country, now i am home and back to business (although i was still working while i was away, no rest for the I/Ocoin team members!)

Many people are not aware of the developments and developers I/Ocoin has, so today i am going to make a post that shows the numbers of Dev's and what they are working on.

As I/Ocoin has several Devs from Russia, they can not be named, so simple numbers will be used.

Developers:

#1,2,3: Working on the new HTML 5 wallet.  One of the very first coins in crypto to have such a new wallet for storing your coins on your desktop! The old QT wallet has never been re-designed and totally remade, this is going to be a trendsetter in crypto.

#4 - Re-branding, working on a whole new look for I/Ocoin , much more professional and business orientated.

#5,6 - Working on make the POS network much more secure and stable and will soon launch POS 3.0  brand new to the crypto world!

#7,8 - Working on adding new 'tabs' and features to the new HTML wallet, and the new skins

#9 Working on a Top Secret project, no details cna be released, as this has never been done before in crypto and for a good reason, it is 'world class' developing difficulty... Watch this space!

Also there are 2 'Full Time social staff working on keeping all our investors up to date with the news and updates.

At I/Ocoin the Devs do not stop, we have Developers from Europe and in America so working around the clock, no matter what time of the day it is where you are, their is ALWAYS someone doing something to help with the developments of io coin.

I/Ocoin does not give false promises like most of other alts in the crypto currency market.  It gives people real developments and real features.

Stay Tuned!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Devs are so lazy and price falling hard, no real news or improvements, only announces PR o Latin music shit.

R.I.P

What planet are you on? 'Lazy Devs' you clearly do not read anything.  I/Ocoin has 9 working Developers all working on features for this coin.

But it is clear to see people want 'Anon' and choose to buy anon coins, because clearly they are stupid, because NOTHING on the internet is 100% anon, if you are wanting to buy illegal things with anon coins, one day the law will catch up to you.  I would not be surprised to see if new laws come into force in the next year or so putting a end to all these anon scam coins with all the promised vapor ware!

I/Ocoin has and is delivering on EVERYTHING it says it was getting made (and has been made) and everything that is being made in the future.

The reason for the price drop is because people get bored and move onto the next hyped coin on twitter to loose their BTC, so be it! There are the same stupid people that sold VRC at 3k and darkcoin and blackcoin before they boomed.

Genuine coins take time to grow, its that simple.  Also REAL developments take time to develop.  I/Ocoin does not fill its 'announcement' post with vapor ware BS like 90% of other coins.

Good things come to those who wait.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
price dropped sharply  Angry Angry
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Devs are so lazy and price falling hard, no real news or improvements, only announces PR o Latin music shit.

R.I.P
Activity: 168
The only bounty that is live at the moment is the 5,000 i/ocoin reward to the person who create the best looking html skin for the new wallet and i am sure there will be some runner up prizes also, in face! i will personally donate 5,000 i/ocoins to the next best 5 skins i see.

That's 1,000 i/ocoins for a html skin for the new wallet!

Other than this, i do not believe there are any other bounties at the moment.  I/Ocoin has 9 solid, top class Devs working on many features for this coin. So we have all the team we need, for now and the foreseeable future.

Can you tell me which crypto coin other than 'maybe' Bitcoin has appeared in a music video, that will be shown many times on Vevo, MTC and other popular music stations?

Well in a few months you will see i/ocoin promoted in a music video!  So all you doubters of this coin please move on.

All i/ocoins loyal and wonderful supporters, do not worry about the price, just  keep believing, i/ocoin has one of the hardest working teams in crypto, i/ocoin has a great future ahead, it has just had to 'weather' many storms, but calmer waters are ahead!  Bring your bathing suit!

Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
NEWS
September 10th

We are working on some big promotion with the urban music markets. We will be doing product placement on a music video to be shot in October 2014. We are hoping to attract the latino music markets, which by the way on youtube alone it accounts for millions of views for urban latin artist for the Likes of Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Pitbull etc more news to come.

For now watch Latin signed to Money Making Music and BoschMusic. More Important info to come

Activity: 350
does this coin have a roadmap and when is the eta of the html5 wallet , are there any open bounties that dont require coding skills ?

I realy like this coin especially your number of developers , bought a good chunk and looking forward to the rise ! Smiley
Activity: 308
Hello Folks we want to report that up until today we have gathered 14,300.999 I/O Coin in IONS Fees. These fees will go to charitable organizations, we will be holding a poll as to what organizations our community would like to donate too.  We will put a poll on our ann page to see what organizations we will send our donation too and the amount.  Thanks
Another reason why people should support IO Coin!
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
someone has buy walls if it was true now would be under the sat
so is a situation like drk or any coin and with jl777-SUPERNETWORK any coin
can go big time
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
lol.Dump and dump.
No one CARES about the IOCOIN, no one!
Dump and dump.
 Grin
maybe
Activity: 490
lol.Dump and dump.
No one CARES about the IOCOIN, no one!
Dump and dump.
 Grin
Activity: 224
iOC Development Team
Hello Folks we want to report that up until today we have gathered 14,300.999 I/O Coin in IONS Fees. These fees will go to charitable organizations, we will be holding a poll as to what organizations our community would like to donate too.  We will put a poll on our ann page to see what organizations we will send our donation too and the amount.  Thanks
Activity: 308
NEWS HTML5 BETA WALLET Update!
September 8th

Great Job Wiz!  Looking forward to promoting this wallet and your contest!
iOC Development Team
HTML5 WEB WALLET ??

Will install on PC & Mac

Grin

Remember guys this is just the beginning, this wallet will be fully customisable by any html5 dev. Api's can be added to it and we will be having a contest. We will be giving out 5K Coins to the best theme created by a community member, so stay tuned.  

Update on POS V.3

We created POS-blocks on testnet and activated posv3 period. Everything went well with our first test

Grin Grin
HTML5 WEB WALLET ??
iOC Development Team
NEWS HTML5 BETA WALLET Update!
September 8th

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Rendering and Uploading to Youtube...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
We are planning on releasing a video of our working HTMl5 wallet on Monday.
 Huh Huh

Hey guys our devs are working to get us a demo, they will be back at 9pm est and we should get it out before midnight tonight.

We are on it Grin Grin

And then?
Jump to: