Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 201. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
We are planning on releasing a video of our working HTMl5 wallet on Monday.
 Huh Huh

Hey guys our devs are working to get us a demo, they will be back at 9pm est and we should get it out before midnight tonight.

We are on it Grin Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
I think this coin has a future but due to low volume it is on the scheduled de-listing, if you want to have our exchange please show some volume. Thanks!

How much volume is needed to stay on the exchange?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
 Huh Huh
I think this coin has a future but due to low volume it is on the scheduled de-listing, if you want to have our exchange please show some volume. Thanks!

We hope that when we release our html5 wallet soon volume will spread to c-cex  Grin Grin
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
NEWS UPDATE Sept 7th 2014
A sneak preview of our commits to our private github, HTML5 Wallet soon from the I/O Coin Dream Team

Activity: 168
You know you are getting ore popular (i/ocoin) when the pathetic trolls start to creep out from under their mummies skirts!

You are welcome to have your own opinion, but seriously, when you are talking such stupid BS, it is best if you keep it to yourself.

This coin is in the top 5 most genuine coins in crypto and time will prove that.  I do not know of a harder working team of people involved, i really don't.

I/Ocoin has 9 developers each working on fantastic projects to take this coin into the tens of thousands range and mark my words, that will happen, it will probably take a few months, but believe this coins will see over 40k Sats one day. I am sure of that!

Too many people keep getting burned listening to all the fudders on twitter who just tell you about a coin to dump in your face! 

NO ONE in crypto has got a mobile wallet that allows you to send and receive coins via usernames and much more to follow, I/Ocoin is working hard on ease of use in all areas to make it perfect for adoption in the real world.

Keep up the great work I/Ocoin you are moving onto much better hands now of people who know where this coin is going and are happy to hold all coins in their wallet and stake each day to help the network, long live I/Ocoin and all who invest in her!
wow somebody really wants out of IOC. That dump to 2500 sat!  Shocked

Yeah the coin is fake

We communicate almost everyday with the community,  please make sure to read our ann.

We have delivered

A Stable Pos Coin with variable interest, integrated Pos 2.0 all reviewd by RAT4. We delivered IONS usernames, you can now register, send and receive via usernames. We delivered a working android wallet with integrated usernames. Working on IOS wallet, even though is done we are tweaking to get it accepted by apple.

We are currently testing POS V 3.0 and also working on our Html 5 Wallet. All this work is being done from the ground up, meaning lots of work, no copy paste. The work for POS 3 is currently being done on testnet and the wallet on a private github branch, this to ensure the security of the project.

Just think about the other pos coins that claim vaporware and have an old Pos coin with potential security risks. Many have even hyped and then ran from the community.

This is a serious project with real working devs.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
wow somebody really wants out of IOC. That dump to 2500 sat!  Shocked

Yeah the coin is fake
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
News

September 5th

Awesome!  Thank you!
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
IOC going to the moon guys. FUCK YES!
iOC Development Team
News

September 5th
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Good price to buy in imo. I can see IOC at 5-6k or more in next 1-2w.

Looking in wider, >1m scale, we can see last days increasing volume:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a43fovfce
Activity: 308
Special Announcement

September 4th
We have commenced work on POS 3.0 Over the next weeks we will be conducting testing, we will update ann with nice roadmap
Now that's what I am talking about !!!!
iOC Development Team
Special Announcement

September 4th
We have commenced work on POS 3.0 Over the next weeks we will be conducting testing, we will update ann with nice roadmap
Activity: 168
IOC can promote ,
the first to mantain ioc in the wallet and stake over 30000 IOC
 will receive 1 BTC

dev surestrike are you in for it ?

Hi mamamae, sorry for the late replies i am away at the moment until the 12th  (business) and have limited internet, just in case you guys are wondering  Grin

300k is not a bad amount, but to be honest, anyone who wants this coin to do well, should have all their coins in their wallet and be:
 STAKING LIKE A BOSS EVERY DAY!

1BTC is a lot of money and can be much better spent on a Top Dev to deliver more great features and work.

People must soon wake up and 'smell the coffee'  most coins are scams, even that Monero, XMR, looked great, but turned out to be a very bad apple! (to say the least)

I/Ocoin is in the top 5 of genuine coins on the market right now.  Most of the dumpers have done as much damage as they could and coins have gone to the people who support this coin.

More and more people will realize we are here to stay and build on what we have done in a very short time frame.

I am very happy with how the developments are progressing, the hard work being done and time spent on making i/ocoin is amazing.   The developer team is getting stronger each day and working together like a dream team.

Not only that, we give back. 

Keep the faith guys, you will be well rewarded!
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
IOCoin on the way up on Bittrex  Grin
dev drop the ions feature now
the unnamed has too much power for everybody
i feel for IOC but it may have the necessity for a fork
the wallet.dat must be closed or make ions free.
how much cost for a server , the entire coin?
i can make a new server or a new team if necessary
do you know what are you telling ?

If you have followed us from the beginning you will see that the I/O Coin devs have donated to good causes and we will continue to donate. The fees that we are collecting are for donations. Im actually paying for server costs out of my pocket for IONS to have super secure servers.

Even though we are collecting these fees we have not sold any coins as of yet to pay for donations & I have cover for the donations costs. At some point when we update the website with our donation area, I want to ask the community via poll to what organizations or charitable entities we want to donate. We could also use the funds to buy supplies and do our own donation.

Here is a receipt of our latest donation to ALS.

08/25/2014     Debit Card Transaction   THE ALS ASSOCIATION 818-880-9007 CA 08/23   $100.00     

Jump to: