Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 215. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
there is alot of btc in this now. at 7-7.5k. 30btc got eaten in one go, as well as 6 and 5, and other large orders. all in the 7 area. it seems there are enough large holders happy to get out at 7. i cant decide if this is good or bad
Im sitting at 7K if anyone wants to dump  Kiss
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
there is alot of btc in this now. at 7-7.5k. 30btc got eaten in one go, as well as 6 and 5, and other large orders. all in the 7 area. it seems there are enough large holders happy to get out at 7. i cant decide if this is good or bad
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
I think we will see 9.5k soon.

That's based on absolutely nothing at all.

We will have a progress report today from the devs.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

As soon as we get it we will release

Thanks
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I think we will see 9.5k soon.

That's based on absolutely nothing at all.
Activity: 168
Hey Guys check out CoinsSource, they have just wrote a fantastic article about us!

http://www.coinssource.com/iocoin-the-world-wide-web-e-currencies/

Thank you Coinssource for a top quality article!

"The commitment and dedication displayed by the IOC team indicates that we are looking at a strong candidate that is hidden in the shadows waiting for its correct time to display its real value."

Better believe it people!  Smiley

PS: in the above message you can also see how hard the Dev team is working with all the commits they are submitting!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
wow  Shocked

someone bought about 12 BTC in 2 pieces  Shocked

to da moon  Cheesy

Activity: 504
Dirty games are being played with I/O.
Activity: 196
after people sell their coins and panic sell their ass out into losses.. Where do you think it will go?
This shakeout has entirely shifted tons of coins into other people's hands.
Once the dust clears and more people realize wht they do..
Sky's the limit Smiley
Activity: 168
Exactly, because if i did not know the answer to the first 2 questions, i do now reading the generous replies.

Smiley

Remember to keep a eye on the I/Ocoin team official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/IO_Coin and you might get some tips also!

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Please don't put the anwers here, cause you have less opportunities to win.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guys. Read the front page for the rules!

RULES- To be run over 14 days. From 5th August - 19th August.
There will be 14 puzzles/riddles/pictures to solve.

The first letter of each correct answer will make up the 14 letter pass-phrase code!
The first person to message us (here) with the correct pass-phrase wins 3k I/Ocoins.

SO. By the end of the 14 days. If you answered the questions correctly, your answer will look something like this.

S29BTD5MP82FQ1  - taking the first letter of the answer or the number, to give you the 14 string pass phrase!

You will be wise to keep the answers to yourself!

Random answer: IK0LPRWT6T5KC

lol first letter wrong already...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

The first letter of each correct answer will make up the 14 letter pass-phrase code!
The first person to message us (here) with the correct pass-phrase wins 3k I/Ocoins.

SO. By the end of the 14 days. If you answered the questions correctly, your answer will look something like this.

S29BTD5MP82FQ1  - taking the first letter of the answer or the number, to give you the 14 string pass phrase!

Random answer: IK0LPRWT6T5KC
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

Activity: 200
The answer is *asking google*...

...I got it

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
WIN 3,000 Brand New I/Ocoins ! With our fantastic and cunning scavenger hunt!

* SECOND PUZZLE! *

Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked, Mr Nakamoto who collects cigar butts,
can make a cigar to smoke  out of every 5 butts that he finds.

Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts.  How many cigars will he be able to smoke?

Think carefully !  

6   Cheesy
Activity: 602
WIN 3,000 Brand New I/Ocoins ! With our fantastic and cunning scavenger hunt!

* SECOND PUZZLE! *

Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked, Mr Nakamoto who collects cigar butts,
can make a cigar to smoke  out of every 5 butts that he finds.

Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts.  How many cigars will he be able to smoke?

Think carefully !  

None, because you can't entirely smoke a full cigar.

But if he makes 5 cigars from his 25 butts, and then has 5 butts left from those 5 cigars, he'll have 1 cigar left to smoke, leaving him with 1 butt.  He still never smokes a full cigar, because it can't be done without leaving a butt.
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Scavenger Hunt ! WIN 3,000 I/Ocoins!

Plus A nice bonus Mystery prize now included!
 To be run over 14 days. From 5th August - 19th August.

Rules:The first letter of each correct answer will make up the 14 letter pass-phrase code!

SECOND PUZZLE

Riddle: Because cigars cannot be entirely smoked, Mr Nakamoto who collects cigar butts,
can make a cigar to smoke,  out of every 5 butts (Cigar ends) that he finds .

Today, he has collected 25 cigar butts.  

Question: How many cigars will he be able to smoke?

Think carefully !  

Jump to: