Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 216. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Is there an ETA on the redesigned wallet?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Yeah the treasure hunt will have questions as well as riddles, it will not be made to hard or too easy, 3k I/Ocoins is a nice prize.

A new question will be posted in around 4 hrs time today.    IT is being run over 14 days so it gives everyone a fair chance who might of just found us here and the way the questions are set, it also gives anyone coming in late to the treasure hunt a fair chance of winning.

The first person to message the I/O Dev Team wit the correct 14 character string wins the Three Thousand IOcoins!

this coin is so full of shit!

Have to agree that solving riddles isn't really my style Wink

But it potentially has some potential lol
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
this coin is so full of shit!
Hey Guys, looks like people have figured out the first answer.  A new puzzle will be posted later today. So make sure you write down the first letter of the word, there will be 13 more to come, so you finally end up with 14 letters/numbers  (like a wallet pass-phrase).

Do not worry about the price, some big whales were playing with our coin, but it is quite safe to say, they will be leaving us alone for a good while now. This is a very good price to buy in at and it you bought in higher, simply hold and i am sure you will be happier in a weeks time.

I/Ocoin has a great future in the making, so hold on tight !

Anywhere around this price point is good Cool

It's still recovering from that dump. 8500 and above is where its floor should be.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Hey Guys, looks like people have figured out the first answer.  A new puzzle will be posted later today. So make sure you write down the first letter of the word, there will be 13 more to come, so you finally end up with 14 letters/numbers  (like a wallet pass-phrase).

Do not worry about the price, some big whales were playing with our coin, but it is quite safe to say, they will be leaving us alone for a good while now. This is a very good price to buy in at and it you bought in higher, simply hold and i am sure you will be happier in a weeks time.

Anywhere around this price point is good Cool
Activity: 168

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Getting dumped to hell lol

Buy support is now building after that massive dump down to 4k.. I think it will be back to 8k levels later today

Very good price to buy. Wink

Buy support is now building after that massive dump down to 4k.. I think it will be back to 8k levels later today
Activity: 196
I'll just wait and get the answers from people posting them here XD
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WIN 3,000 Brand New I/Ocoins ! With our fantastic and cunning scavenger hunt!

FIRST PUZZLE!

Clue: Frankie says every person needs to do more of this !

The word to be solved is all in upper case.  Try and figure out which word this picture reveals !
The first letter of this word will be your first letter to the prize pass-phrase !

NOTE: There will be one picture/puzzle/riddle posted here for 14 days !
The winner will be the first person to message us here with the correct 14 letter and number pass-phrase!

Good luck!
The Word is FLAW

no its not. Word is relax.

Yes its Relax
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
all you guys talk about is the logo... whats going on with the coin? anything coming ? anyone want to entice me?

Did you check out on the first page the white paper on IONs and the work devs are doing on the wallet?

The dev team is announcing daily not sure if you are looking at the 1st page

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/io-coin-ticker-ioc-stealth-blockchain-ecosystem-dions-chameleon-695855
Activity: 966
all you guys talk about is the logo... whats going on with the coin? anything coming ? anyone want to entice me?
Logo contest still running? Hereby my submission based on original logo.

Logo

logo on website:

logo on dock:

I like this logo allot, is there a way to put the logo without any background, Cool Work

A litle white glow to make it look like is on would be cool. I love this logo
Logo contest still running? Hereby my submission based on original logo.

Logo

logo on website:

logo on dock:

I like this logo allot, is there a way to put the logo without any background, Cool Work
Guys remember you can post ur answer but is the first one to pm the devs with the full answer, that wins the coins. So help each other out till the end  Tongue but on the last riddle maybe is of to the races cause the first one to pm the answer wins the coins
Activity: 602
WIN 3,000 Brand New I/Ocoins ! With our fantastic and cunning scavenger hunt!

FIRST PUZZLE!

Clue: Frankie says every person needs to do more of this !

The word to be solved is all in upper case.  Try and figure out which word this picture reveals !
The first letter of this word will be your first letter to the prize pass-phrase !

NOTE: There will be one picture/puzzle/riddle posted here for 14 days !
The winner will be the first person to message us here with the correct 14 letter and number pass-phrase!

Good luck!
The Word is FLAW

no its not. Word is relax.
pay
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Its a 14 day challenge  Huh
Jump to: