Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 219. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Why is this dumping?  8500 and dropping!

They are dumping, time to buy cheap coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Why is this dumping?  8500 and dropping!
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

August 5th I/OCoin website up and running www.iocoin.io
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Finally broke the 12000 satoshi barrier on bittrex after flirting with it for almost 2 days
At last, and after that it will become the support
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Finally broke the 12000 satoshi barrier on bittrex after flirting with it for almost 2 days
Price is not reflecting for the anouncement

Price is almost 4 times Saffron's
but that depends on the supply of coins on both coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Price is almost 4 times Saffron's
Wow. Really impressive White Paper, the ability to create unique , easy to remember name is long over due and i am sure people are going to love it when they see and use it, once this is launched I/Ocoin is going to see a nice rise in popularity.

Not to mention the mission statement making it clear that $IOC has real long term growth plans for real world businesses, who in turn, have way more capital than any trader, which will make I/Ocoin demand go much higher than it is now. Plus the security factor, making sure that when I/Ocoin is pitched to businesses it can be done so knowing it is a very secure coin and one that is constantly improving in this area and on the ease of use.

Combine al of this with a social interactions and I/Ocoin could easily become the most talked about coin at the end of this year. 

Watch this space people! And congratulations to all the Devs for their hard work.

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Mission Statement : Our mission with I/O Coin is to create a strong, secure, easy-to-use crypto currency designed for mass market and merchant adoption. To achieve this goal, we will be focusing our efforts on increasing the overall ease-of-use and end user experience. This is why over the next coming development cycles, you will see us focus our efforts in areas such a full UI redesign. On top of the UI re-design we are also looking in to ways to create a semi-decentralized Name Server for I/O which we will be titled "I/ONS” or “IONS.” The name server will let users register a user name that can be used in lieu of a Base58-encoded string to send I/OCoin. For more information about “I/ONS”  please read our white paper. Our long-term vision is to, over time, work towards creating a more secure and user friendly PoS platform - we have assembled a competent team, and will see this vision through to the end. We look forward to working with the community to bring something long-term and sustainable.

IONS (I/O Name Server) whitepaper : http://docdroid.net/fl3r

Excellent Cool
Activity: 196
From the looks for things, IO coin seems to be basing a lot of their white paper on sending via user names.  This has already been achieved in Saffroncoin. Am I missing something?  How is IO's method innovative?

After reading over the whitepaper, and taking a look at Saffroncoin, it looks like the two coins are using the same method --- usernames --- to achieve completely different goals.

Saffroncoin is using them to do some weird form of anon/mixing, while I/OCoin is trying to implement decentralized address books. From what I can tell, the IOC team intend to extend the blockchain to store username requests, etc., so that in the future, other parties can host their own address books if they are not satisfied with the official one, or just want to have a private address book.

Personally, I prefer what I/OCoin is trying to do; with Saffroncoin, you just have to trust that the username will properly resolve to an address owned by the right person, whereas with IOC, you can still double-check that the target address is the correct one if you really want to.

+100

So much better than Saffron!

Mucho betterment Cheesy

Man can't wait for what's in store next Cheesy
Activity: 230
From the looks for things, IO coin seems to be basing a lot of their white paper on sending via user names.  This has already been achieved in Saffroncoin. Am I missing something?  How is IO's method innovative?

After reading over the whitepaper, and taking a look at Saffroncoin, it looks like the two coins are using the same method --- usernames --- to achieve completely different goals.

Saffroncoin is using them to do some weird form of anon/mixing, while I/OCoin is trying to implement decentralized address books. From what I can tell, the IOC team intend to extend the blockchain to store username requests, etc., so that in the future, other parties can host their own address books if they are not satisfied with the official one, or just want to have a private address book.

Personally, I prefer what I/OCoin is trying to do; with Saffroncoin, you just have to trust that the username will properly resolve to an address owned by the right person, whereas with IOC, you can still double-check that the target address is the correct one if you really want to.

+100

So much better than Saffron!
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Cryptsy, what our currency can be normal to the account ah, I have 3000 IO, two days already, haven't into account, are not you give pocket!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 258
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
This is fucking awesome news!
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War

4th August Mission Statement : Our mission with I/O Coin is to create a strong, secure, easy-to-use crypto currency designed for mass market and merchant adoption. To achieve this goal, we will be focusing our efforts on increasing the overall ease-of-use and end user experience. This is why over the next coming development cycles, you will see us focus our efforts in areas such a full UI redesign. On top of the UI re-design we are also looking in to ways to create a semi-decentralized Name Server for I/O which we will be title "I/ONS” or “IONS.” The name server will let users register a user name that can be used in lieu of a Base58-encoded string to send I/OCoin. For more information about “I/ONS”  please read our white paper. Our long-term vision is to, over time, work towards creating a more secure and user friendly PoS platform - we have assembled a competent team, and will see this vision through to the end. We look forward to working with the community to bring something long-term and sustainable.

4th August IONS (I/O Name Server) whitepaper : http://docdroid.net/fl3r

Finally, a team that really gets it! The only way for coins to succeed outside of the bitcointalk bubble is real world usage. Very exciting stuff guys, keep up the good work.

I  this is a sign to be #1 volume in bittrex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

4th August Mission Statement : Our mission with I/O Coin is to create a strong, secure, easy-to-use crypto currency designed for mass market and merchant adoption. To achieve this goal, we will be focusing our efforts on increasing the overall ease-of-use and end user experience. This is why over the next coming development cycles, you will see us focus our efforts in areas such a full UI redesign. On top of the UI re-design we are also looking in to ways to create a semi-decentralized Name Server for I/O which we will be title "I/ONS” or “IONS.” The name server will let users register a user name that can be used in lieu of a Base58-encoded string to send I/OCoin. For more information about “I/ONS”  please read our white paper. Our long-term vision is to, over time, work towards creating a more secure and user friendly PoS platform - we have assembled a competent team, and will see this vision through to the end. We look forward to working with the community to bring something long-term and sustainable.

4th August IONS (I/O Name Server) whitepaper : http://docdroid.net/fl3r

Finally, a team that really gets it! The only way for coins to succeed outside of the bitcointalk bubble is real world usage. Very exciting stuff guys, keep up the good work.
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

Mission Statement : Our mission with I/O Coin is to create a strong, secure, easy-to-use crypto currency designed for mass market and merchant adoption. To achieve this goal, we will be focusing our efforts on increasing the overall ease-of-use and end user experience. This is why over the next coming development cycles, you will see us focus our efforts in areas such a full UI redesign. On top of the UI re-design we are also looking in to ways to create a semi-decentralized Name Server for I/O which we will be titled "I/ONS” or “IONS.” The name server will let users register a user name that can be used in lieu of a Base58-encoded string to send I/OCoin. For more information about “I/ONS”  please read our white paper. Our long-term vision is to, over time, work towards creating a more secure and user friendly PoS platform - we have assembled a competent team, and will see this vision through to the end. We look forward to working with the community to bring something long-term and sustainable.

IONS (I/O Name Server) whitepaper : http://docdroid.net/fl3r
Jump to: