Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 223. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 101
BITTREX! UPDATE THE WALLET!

Money is not credited.  In blokchayne 40 confirmations ... but deposit is empty.

please correct it!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8149998
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Baby don't hurt me, no moreee !

Hey man IOC is going to MOON
Activity: 140
Anyone else having problems with deposits to Bittrex once the IO wallet came back up?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
PoS is starting soon,isn't it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Congrats everyone on a successful transition  Cool
Activity: 574
yes,the coin looks like interesting~
Activity: 565
Yeap just finished mate
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Good morning all -

I think it's great how dedicated the I/O team is - to the coin, the crypto community, and to helping
people in need. I just finished up an article about some charitable good-deed-doing the devs were
doing before the coin even launched. Check it out:

http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/io-coin-doing-its-part-for-charity/

Feedback always welcome, of course Smiley

Nice article, sums things up nicely

Cool little article
Activity: 182
We're updated at MinePit
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Mandatory Wallet Update

Please backup your wallet.dat file. Uninstall old client , delete all files in %APPROAM% except wallet.dat then install and run the new wallet from here: https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/tag/2.0.0.0
Activity: 314
einc.io
Wouldn't recommend dumping after PoW  Cool
Activity: 196
iocoin.minerpools.com stopped paying ... For quite a long time.

Hey, minerpuls, when will begin payments?

My coins can rot while you fumble!

Check the status message:

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"

But i got a payout yesterday and have had all my payments, so no worries, you will get every single coin you mined.

I'm not worried about the loss, I'm worried about is that the price will fall forever ...

I want to dump them now, rather than later ...

im miner... not investor ... and not speculator

minerpool, please keep the pool frontend dead till next week. This MINER ^ will be really happy when he knows the price is at 20k sat by then Smiley

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"

But i got a payout yesterday and have had all my payments, so no worries, you will get every single coin you mined.

I'm not worried about the loss, I'm worried about is that the price will fall forever ...

I want to dump them now, rather than later ...

im miner... not investor ... and not speculator
Activity: 168

Also people.

Lets get I/Ocoin added to coin market cap!

Please tweet to them at: https://twitter.com/CoinMKTCap
Regarding the logo design. We have to remember that this logo will be used in the real world and has to be instantly and easily recognizable.

These logos are way too 'fancy' and not practical.  What we have now is perfect.  The only design i have seen so far that i would even consider, it the ones that look very similar to what we have now, just with a little 'edge' to them.

Reember I/Ocoin  logo will have real world use, be printed on many things from letter headers, cheques (as we have seen) and all other forms of advertising.

Regarding the price, that was/is someone who know where this coin is headed and realizes that anything around 10k sats really is a steal as you will see in the next few weeks.

The I/Ocoin website will be great to see and the new wallet is going to be fantastic looking and more importantly to use.

The thread here appears a little quiet, because, unlike most, we are not yet getting all the trolls, just a couple who have been dealt with.

Onto new grounds!
Activity: 602
Just a reminder of earlier entries...

Also, dev team gave clear instrustion in one post:
My logo suggestions...Of course, all of them can be modified, depending on the wishes of dev team and community Smiley

Jump to: