Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 221. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Does anybody have problems with deposite coins to Cryptsy?

I think you should contact cryptsy n that regards Smiley

They requested details of my transaction, and no responds for 3 hours.
Because i am asking: Anybody have same problems or just me?

same problems here.
in advance i had deposit only 1 IOC...  Cool
but still 0 out of 6 Confirmations since yesterday  Angry

the rest of my coins staking in the wallet  Smiley

Did you appealed to they support? What was answer?
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D

same problems here.
in advance i had deposit only 1 IOC...  Cool
but still 0 out of 6 Confirmations since yesterday  Angry

the rest of my coins staking in the wallet  Smiley

Activity: 196

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Just a teaser of the new wallet REBUILD from scratch, more things to come in the next few days stay tuned....

What's more hidden in this wallet? Except that it looks stunning, there must be some new cool stuff to it!!
Give us some bones to chew at Cheesy
Activity: 168
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
wow, the new wallet looks wonderful
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Why this fu** cryptsy still don't update wallet, rrrr I hate cryptsy .... fu*** slow exchange on this world, people dont use this sh**.
Activity: 602
New wallet looks awesome! Congrats to whoever made it!  Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
My coins cannot extract in http://io.minerpools.com/. Management please help me, thank you
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's a Killer Wallet right there!
Activity: 196
So no longer PoW/PoS now pure PoS Smiley

Coin Supply at 16m Cheesy keep staking guys Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just a teaser of the new wallet REBUILD from scratch, more things to come in the next few days stay tuned....

Beautiful redesign
Activity: 168

EPIC. Looking good guys, keep up the awesome work!

Is this a first in crypto, a new design on the old QT client?  I think it is! Many more fantastic updates to follow i am sure.  New design looking really interesting, looking forward to using it! 

Great works guys!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

EPIC. Looking good guys, keep up the awesome work!
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GOOD NEWS  Cheesy

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iocoin/

ready for takeoff  Grin

When we overtake vericoin in market cap we will be somewhere between 20-25k satoshi
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
Activity: 532
It's weird that the checks are dated June 30, 2014.  That's before the coin even started.  Is that possible?

Not as weird as the 123456789 routing number lol

Granted the phony oversized check might not be real but i've read it is common for them to be casheable and having real routing numbers on them too.

Also this is really fishy

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=39fb79a51200154e4d555443b7aa9e924ce3a2bd.50201

If the dev had a phone to capture a screenshot of the news program why didn't he record the video of the news story? If a Congressional candidate is behind it surely he could have a copy of the video published somewhere on his website. You'd also think he'd make a mention on his Facebook page, people running for Congress love this kind of publicity

https://www.facebook.com/LorenzoPalomaresStarbuck

Also if he is running for Congress and is in support of digital currencies why no mention of Bitcoin or crypto anywhere in his platform or manifesto on his website?

http://lorenzopalomares.com/

Finally some things look off about the photos

IMAGE REMOVED

Also is it common for a Congressional candidate to get on TV in the middle of a street corner and shove a giant check in a reporters face? Isn't there usually some ceremony for these kinds of things and donating to the family or representatives of the victims? Also notice how the signature on both checks is exactly 1:1 copy and even starting in the same spot on the line yet no one ever writes their signature 100% the same everytime.

If the dev is running a con this is a new low in crypto. I'll reserve judgement for now but there is alot of red flags IMO.

"Granted the phony oversized check might not be real but i've read it is common for them to be casheable and having real routing numbers on them too."

Source for this bullshit?  Where do you read it is common?  How many big checks have you taken to the bank?  Its a big fake check lol...  Try walking into a bank and have them take a check that size.  They will laugh you out the door.  IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.  The check is that size so people can see it.  A real check would of had to be issued for a bank to cash it.

"Also this is really fishy http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=39fb79a51200154e4d555443b7aa9e924ce3a2bd.50201"
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

"If the dev had a phone to capture a screenshot of the news program why didn't he record the video of the news story?"
There is a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1uhoQW-tFk#t=99

"Also if he is running for Congress and is in support of digital currencies why no mention of Bitcoin or crypto anywhere in his platform or manifesto on his website?"
Hard to say here.  I would imagine that he didn't make the site.  Some intern did and it wasn't something that was brought up

"Finally some things look off about the photos"
There are shadows on the fingers.  Can you tell where the sun is shining from that photo?  Watch the video and you will see the finger shadows. 

About the checks, size, date, routing number, etc..  The checks had to be printed that big at a special printer.  Do you think they just take that check out of the checkbook they carry in their back pocket?  No!  You go to a printer and you have them make you some.  You put generic information on the checks so you can use them as you need them.  I use to work for a company that did give-a-ways like this all the time.  THEY NEVER PUT THEIR REAL BANK INFORMATION ON A FAKE FUCKING CHECK.  The person receiving the money always got a real check to take to the bank.

Now after all that is said, I'm not saying this is real or fake.  I don't know yet.  I'm simply pointing out that most of this guy's post is bullshit. 

These fucking trolls will do whatever they can to ruin a coin, even if that means spreading false information.  Keep that in mind and form your own opinion.
Jump to: