Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 73. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Sorry if i offended anyone i havr no intention of buying any coins here it was meant to spark a scholarly discussion on design since i have no code to draw upon. I will unwatch this thread and leave you be. Gluck!
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Dear Trolls

Respectfully, i would like to say that I personally don't care about a word you say, and if you know this community just a tiny bit, then you would know by now that most of them don't care either  Cheesy.

However, I would have probably read/listened to what you have to say if you don't come here patronising and condescending people who have been around the coin from pretty much its beginning. Most of your questions and concerns have already been answered and addressed, spend a little time reading through the thread so that it will help you form a better judgement about this project, and then if your questions are still unanswered, come and ask nicely so you get answered in a similar manner.

The average daily volume in the cryptocurrency markets is around $ 143 000 000. so you have only got yourself to blame if you are not making money with that amount of volume, don't try to resort to below the belt techniques to gain an advantage or spread fear, uncertainty and doubt for the sake of getting a better entry price.

Grow the fuck up trolls, it is the end of 2016 already, if you are not managing to survive in crypto, don't take it on IOcoin devs and community. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself whether you are actually cut out to survive crypto long term, if the answer to that is no, get a full time job and enjoy your life like the rest of the people do.

Cheer up, it is still not too late to get in, and if you really think that you missed the train on this one, there are 100s of other projects that you can choose from but I promise you that you will not find another dedicated, hard working, self-financed, honest developers like the ones we are blessed with in this project.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
People are still free to create product however they would like to.  Just because they do not in a way you like does not make it wrong. That is why you get to choose to participate or not. 

To call out someone else's strategy as B.S. because you don't like it is doing exactly what you are trying to call out.

The bigger picture is their own vision, not yours or mine.  That is why it is their project.  Not yours or mine. 

Even an open sourced project is the product of a an individual's own version of a bigger picture that they chose to take the time to try and create.  None of them pop out of then air. 

If you want answers from the devs, ask questions without the insults.  It is the insults that smell of FUD, not the questions.

legendary
why dions is being closed sourced while its developed has been answered time n time again. Theres a huge seperation between your avg crypto project and here.  

correct. People are always comparing other projects to ours instead of the other way around.
We do not follow the rest, we pave our own path and set the standards. Like the closed source being of DIONS / Chameleon.
That will not last like we said but we have our reasoning to start closed source. Also because we have a really bigger picture for this all that relies on these projects.
We need to secure that bigger picture. Like said before, the pieces of the puzzle will all come together in the end.

Richard
I hope the team here doesnt share that narrow thinking that i just explained is not problem.. i hope you dont label me as fud since i got real questions coming from someone who wrote something innovative and chose open source yet dont have any problems... to think your picture is bigger than others is complete bs and lacks clarity in thinking about the issue here. Please go back and read my post again. Ill wait for a technical response.

Your own work is always bigger than anyone else's or you wouldn't have made the effort.
If everyone thought like you there wouldnt be a term called open source. Infact we wouldnt have open collaboration and we probably would have regulated the internet to ruins by now

Yeah, ok.  Please post a credit to all the people that made it possible for YOU to create something.
legendary
why dions is being closed sourced while its developed has been answered time n time again. Theres a huge seperation between your avg crypto project and here.  

correct. People are always comparing other projects to ours instead of the other way around.
We do not follow the rest, we pave our own path and set the standards. Like the closed source being of DIONS / Chameleon.
That will not last like we said but we have our reasoning to start closed source. Also because we have a really bigger picture for this all that relies on these projects.
We need to secure that bigger picture. Like said before, the pieces of the puzzle will all come together in the end.

Richard
I hope the team here doesnt share that narrow thinking that i just explained is not problem.. i hope you dont label me as fud since i got real questions coming from someone who wrote something innovative and chose open source yet dont have any problems... to think your picture is bigger than others is complete bs and lacks clarity in thinking about the issue here. Please go back and read my post again. Ill wait for a technical response.

Your own work is always bigger than anyone else's or you wouldn't have made the effort.
If everyone thought like you there wouldnt be a term called open source. Infact we wouldnt have open collaboration and we probably would have regulated the internet to ruins by now
legendary

Richard

legendary
I am really struggling with open source for anything put out the to public.  I believe it is correct that open sourced projects are still best left to the creators for speed and reliability in fixing bugs or enhancing the code.  But, I also know that if there is money to be made off stealing code, it will be stolen.  Tough question to answer.  I believe these guys have stated that they will open source once they are set up the way they want to be.

It still comes down to: Either you like what you see and choose to invest, or you do not and choose to go somewhere else.  No one would be sizing this up if they were not either interested in the tech or in making money in the coin.

At this point, all coins are still pretty much gambling.  They are not mainstream yet, as we all know.  Teams like this one are doing there best to get there, but it will be well down the road before this is an established trade.

As far as specific questions, those are best left to the Devs, they are capable of answering for themselves.

Personally, I would finish my product and let it speak for itself.  If you are good enough to see technical holes in a project and you do not agree with it, make one yourself and let yours do all your talking for you.  Free market is wonderful!

legendary

Richard
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Where is your signature Solider!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

Richard
Im the One who Knocks.
I Remember when IOCOIN going down for 500 Satoshi. But now current prize worth as 60K Satoshi. OMG This are good cryptocurrencies, Good job team and dev.

Yes! IOC from day 1 has shown nothing buy hard work and dedication, from the launch when it went to 10k and soon after, back stabbing bastards Well gone from IOC) dumped it to the ground. But did Joel ever talk about quitting?  NEVER!

All Joel has talked about is how he is the captain of this ship and he will be the last man standing.  Guess what, this man will be standing head and shoulders above all in Crypto with what is happening here and with all my heart, it really could not happen to a more deserving guy, i know what he has gone though and is going through in his personal life and to do what he has done and is doing with IOC deserves the top recommendation known to man, if he was a solider he would get a Purple Heart, that is for sure.

I stand and salute all the IOC team, they are the best in the world.  These sells walls wont be there for long also, just like i said about the ones in the 25-30k region. These will soon get blown away.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I Remember when IOCOIN going down for 500 Satoshi. But now current prize worth as 60K Satoshi. OMG This are good cryptocurrencies, Good job team and dev.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hey all,

I seen the message in the poloniex chat box. Be aware, this is a "trollbox".
Don't just read these things and think they are true. Contact us directly if you have questions!!!

If people are still thinking that this is not a legit project then we really don't know how to prove that we are. On the other hand, just do your research.
Every time the price jumps people are asking the same questions. Questions are good and we will answer them. If questions second guess our integrity then yes we can be a bit offended. sorry for that.

Like Joel said, we have been developing actively for the last two years and putting a LOT of money from our own pockets to pay for everything.
We are public and people know who we are. We are very transparant and very approachable for community members. At least we think we are.
If people think thats not, then suggestions are welcome.

Sometimes with all these trolls i get the idea that their feeling is that they are putting their money into the development team when they buy IOC.
Like if we have to account to them for what we do? Do they pay our bills? No they don't. We are spending hundreds of hours of our spare time for the project.

These people talk about "investing". In what do they invest?
Not in the team, nor in the development. No they invest for their own pockets and revenue with trading.

Again, if you have any questions, just contact us.. you know where to find us.

Richard
Im the One who Knocks.
Technical questions are great.  Most have been asked and addressed over the life of the forum.  Someone that really wants to know about the project with real interest would read the forum through.  I do for any coin I want to follow.  It takes time, but if you are going to risk some money, time is worth it.

The whole "What is different" gets really old.  Coins are coins for the most part.  The biggest difference is how dedicated the devs are to getting to a goal and showing the world why it is valuable. 

Hear Hear!   100% spot on, Devs make or break a project and Joel and the IOC team are creating something spectacular with IOC.   
Trolls will be Trolls but thats why we have an Ignore button here  Smiley
legendary
Technical questions are great.  Most have been asked and addressed over the life of the forum.  Someone that really wants to know about the project with real interest would read the forum through.  I do for any coin I want to follow.  It takes time, but if you are going to risk some money, time is worth it.

The whole "What is different" gets really old.  Coins are coins for the most part.  The biggest difference is how dedicated the devs are to getting to a goal and showing the world why it is valuable. 
legendary
There must be a script that gets passed around for every coin that rises.  The posts are always the same and the people are always looking out for everyone else, even though they have no interest for themselves.  Oh well, all part of the game I guess.

Keep up the good work IOC.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
The sad thing about your comments are they are aggressive, clearly someone who has no customer service. Sighs, a great development team is a team that can take questions head on regardless of how many times they are asked, devs that aren't rude, aggressive, and are willing to assist shareholders, yet I am seeing the opposite here and it's an utter shame because a great coin goes very far with a team that is dedicated and not a bunch of rude pricks.  Angry

Time to scam IOC then.

LOL!  what kind of fairytale land, full of faries do you live in?

Before i will continue,

DISCLAIMER: i have NOTHING to do with the IOC Dev team, just a person who has been here for a long time now and showing support with signature and such.  Any views i post here are my own and yes, often they offend little public school boys who go crying to mommy when someone dares to disagree with their views.

I will make this brief, you are a TROLL, So fuck off back under your bridge, with all your other easily offended,  little faggot Trolls and have a nice gay time of seeing who can choke on the biggest troll Johnson.

Now, this is what i would consider to be slightly offensive, But my world is much different to yours obviously, takes a whole lot more to even get me slightly bothered.

then you finish your lame trolling with a threat to Scam IOC.

Go on please keep going, i have a list, of Troll posts just like this, i will have an amazing Christmas dinner, drink lots of fine wine and then when the family is gathered round and we are in high spirits, i read out all these trolls comments and we laugh until tears roll from our eyes, then to top things off, we tell each other how much we have earned this year in Bitcoin and throw stacks of money on the open fire to keep us warm in the cold, harsh winter night that knocks on our door.   After all... Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings

I have to agree!!! Amazing, how people jumped suddenly. IO i follow from 700-800 satoshi, and the movement to this price after two years tells something about the IO team. And this price did not come at once. Everybody have to do home work first before put something in the air. Cheers and enjoy!!!

BTW i like those sell walls. Preventing the heavy pump!
Im the One who Knocks.
The sad thing about your comments are they are aggressive, clearly someone who has no customer service. Sighs, a great development team is a team that can take questions head on regardless of how many times they are asked, devs that aren't rude, aggressive, and are willing to assist shareholders, yet I am seeing the opposite here and it's an utter shame because a great coin goes very far with a team that is dedicated and not a bunch of rude pricks.  Angry

Time to scam IOC then.

LOL!  what kind of fairytale land, full of faries do you live in?

Before i will continue,

DISCLAIMER: i have NOTHING to do with the IOC Dev team, just a person who has been here for a long time now and showing support with signature and such.  Any views i post here are my own and yes, often they offend little public school boys who go crying to mommy when someone dares to disagree with their views.

I will make this brief, you are a TROLL, So fuck off back under your bridge, with all your other easily offended,  little faggot Trolls and have a nice gay time of seeing who can choke on the biggest troll Johnson.

Now, this is what i would consider to be slightly offensive, But my world is much different to yours obviously, takes a whole lot more to even get me slightly bothered.

then you finish your lame trolling with a threat to Scam IOC.

Go on please keep going, i have a list, of Troll posts just like this, i will have an amazing Christmas dinner, drink lots of fine wine and then when the family is gathered round and we are in high spirits, i read out all these trolls comments and we laugh until tears roll from our eyes, then to top things off, we tell each other how much we have earned this year in Bitcoin and throw stacks of money on the open fire to keep us warm in the cold, harsh winter night that knocks on our door.   After all... Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
The sad thing about your comments are they are aggressive, clearly someone who has no customer service. Sighs, a great development team is a team that can take questions head on regardless of how many times they are asked, devs that aren't rude, aggressive, and are willing to assist shareholders, yet I am seeing the opposite here and it's an utter shame because a great coin goes very far with a team that is dedicated and not a bunch of rude pricks.  Angry

Time to scam IOC then.
Im the One who Knocks.
is this https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin the repo?

seems like its a simple clone of some coin with no development in last 2 years? caught my eye looking at syscoin and saw this coin to be higher marketcap wtf?

All alt coins are a clone of something, what makes them different is the new tech they bring to the table, IOC is bringing amazing tech soon.
And IOC has been around for over 2 years now while most in crypto that were made 2 years ago have long gone.

The person who wants to question the Dev.   I can safely say Joel is the hardest working in crypto, this guy works harder in one day than most of the people here work in one month, so i rest my case there.  Oh, not to mention everything that has been done here, has been done out of his own pocket, show me another alt that has done this?

Investing into an alt coin, that is backed 100% by the Devs own money, is a winner, people work really, REALLY hard when its their own money, life and even family on the line, Joel has sacrificed a lot to get IOC here and he wont stop, so all of you who doubt anything can move on, i would say this very differently if it was me being judged, i spit fire.

Ooh closed source thats never good for a consensus system.. gluck

I bet you have not even gave $1 to charity, i bet you would never give up anything for someone, but you want the Dev here to give up DIONs a project 2 years in the making and costing over $100,000 to develop.  You see now?

and Seanzqt

Keep believing what trolls say, you will do well in life. Send me a PM when IOC is 100k and i will tell you why its 100k and tell you why IOC will go to 200k and beyond.

I spent about 30 mins skimming your white paper
  Well take your time and read the whole thing several times! The Dev team spent weeks writing that so people would not have to ask questions, that there are already answers to.

And your other questions, a,b,c 1,2,3,4,5.  Are good.  They might get an answer, hopefully they will, as i think they are fair questions.

But the rest  of your comments are wrong, eople are stealing code all over the place to make PnD coins, so IOC does not want DIONS used in some scam, simple as that.

And again, if you spent over $100,000 of your own money developing something, you would then understand why some things have to be closed source, but that does not mean in the future they will remain that way, no doubt in year or so DIONS will be open source.

So all people here need to worry about is this......

How can they help the project.

If you have any doubts, simply move onto another coin, there are plenty out there.

Pages:
Jump to: