Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 76. (Read 719184 times)

.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
I saw a lot of buy orders at 42k and below, hodl.
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_ioc
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hey all,

Our community is growing. From Indonesia to Russia, from Amsterdam to Miami. We want to help everybody as much as we can.

We are looking for I/O Digital country / region managers that want to spread the word of our project in their native language. Help out on translations, write FAQ in the native language (how to buy I/O Coin, how to stake, how to send etc) and be there for questions from the local community members and possibly even be available for local events where a representative of the Foundation is requested or have your own event.

The country / region managers are our ambassadors. It is not a paid job, but it can be very rewarding to attract new IO believers and create a local community around you. We provide you with the tools that you need (if possible).

Interested? Contact us through the contact form at http://www.iodigital.io/contact-us/ and tell us how you are willing to help and why!

you will be listed as an official member on the page: http://www.iodigital.io/management/
and will be involved in the project to have the latest info from us.

Thanks,

Richard
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
What i have seen on polo, sell orders are ready for the news.

And obvious someone is playing with 1 IO
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Hey all,

FYI some nice invite we got this week:

The Dutch government asked I/O Digital to participate in ~15 Proof of Concept #blockchain projects starting this year. They requested our expertise & maybe technology in the future.

They asked us to participate together with other technology experts to find out if Blockchain technology is a fit for governmental services.

Details yet to be discussed but this is very promising.

Cheers,
Richard

wow, this is groundbreaking news... will be excited to hear about the details. keep up the good work Smiley

Great work Richard! You have friends in high places!

this is such great news for I/O Digital on so MANY LEVELS.

1- Networking / Contacts.

IOC will be mingling with the top Blockchain companies and business people in Europe and the rest of the world. Something money can not buy, the opportunities that will arise from just this is endless.

2- Dutch government. 

They will like what they see with the IOC blockchain (nearly 60% staking btw also) and could quite EASILY decide to use the IOC blockchain for government voting, storing peoples ID's and a whole host of other ID and data related services.  Plus many other possibilities

All of the  above should place IOC firmly into the top 10 digital coins with a market cap in excess of $50m ... thats right. Fifty MILLION Dollars and more.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey all,

The Dutch government asked I/O Digital to participate in ~15 Proof of Concept #blockchain projects starting this year. They requested our expertise & maybe technology in the future.

They asked us to participate together with other technology experts to find out if Blockchain technology is a fit for governmental services.

Cheers,
Richard

wow, this is groundbreaking news... will be excited to hear about the details. keep up the good work Smiley
Blockchain!!!
Hey all,

Cheers,
Richard
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Hey,

Today is an important day for us and the community. Today is a very important milestone for the entire project and team behind I/O Digital.

The last few months we have been busy with all official documents needed to create an official foundation and creating a new Foundation website.
As of today we are an official foundation ( I/O Digital Foundation) and we launched a new website for I/O Digital.

If you read the website thoroughly then you will read more info about the sunrise project, decentralized apps and our collaboration with an external company etc etc.

Please read our full press release / statement on the website: http://www.iodigital.io/news-posts/io-digital-foundation-is-official/
If you have any questions please go to our slack or post your questions here.

If the webserver is busy or under high load (not loading or giving an error) please come back a bit later.
With important messages the traffic can be huge at times.

Thanks all,

The I/O Digital Foundation team

Hey IOC Dev Team, a BIG round of applause.  The website looks fantastic! I knew that guy i told you about would do an amazing job, really pleasing to see. He nailed it!   You guys are, without doubt the most professional looking digital currency in this alt coin space.

Not only do you look great, but you can back it up with the formation of the foundation, as you pointed out, lots of legal documents, meetings with lawers and such to get things formalized, no easy task.

Only one way IOC is going and thats due North!  100k by the end of october easy.  200k by the end of the year.

I am very impressed and i am really, really hard to please (as you guys know)  Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Any "device" that facilitates money coming into the coin for a benefit to the user is a golden key.  Where many coins fail.  Keep plowing ahead, you are on the right path.  Fun to watch.
Blockchain!!!
Congrats on becoming a foundation! You guys are definately serious about this project Smiley
The label "Foundation" although nice, doesn't mean a lot right now. Remember Worldcoin had a foundation Wink

I am a little underwhelmed about this being "the" update for today. I'd expected more news about DIONS or Chameleon for example.
Any news on those releases, mid or long term?

I've been following this project for a while now, and although I am patient, a lot of people aren't. I am predicting a little price dip on this news, but it will pick up again with the DIONS release I am sure.

Keep on rocking team! I am sure I/O will be in the Top 10 someday.

Hi,

For the team this is a huge achievement. Loads of paperwork, translations and documents needed to pass the legal departments.
The countdown was explicitly saying: "for I/O Digital to become a foundation and new website". So you probably hoped for more but did not read it.

Again, for future investors - whom we are talking to - is it of vital importance to have the structure right. All in a legal way.
Not just to secure their investments / donations, but also to prove that we are a legit - and public - team. We operate according the laws.

If you read the statement of today you are also reading that we have teamed up to aim for a worldwide I/O Digital Blockchain adoption with using Chameleon in combination with a "device".
I quote:

The foundation has begun collaborating with external entities to assist with the development and integration of a usable and sustainable end-to-end Blockchain ecosystem device, that will enable consumers to easily access services supplied by our Blockchain technology.

And

With our future developments it will be easy for companies to create decentralized apps that rely on the Chameleon framework and get their decentralized app at the doorstep of the end user. This end-to-end solution partnership is called “sunrise” and the external company has the intention to use the I/O Digital Blockchain and also the Chameleon framework for their worldwide initiative once it’s launched.

This is new for most people. We have talked about a patent and so on, but these partnerships and decentralized apps are the real deal.
If you read it correct you will understand this is great news for everybody. But maybe it is still to vague. Time will tell.

DIONS is about to go into beta. When it does we will also release a fully explaining infographic of DIONS.
Everybody is expecting DIONS and some thought this "news" was about DIONS. Well, consider this as an extra in-between.

The price of one IOC has been upped quite high the last week. There will always be traders selling for some profit or sell on news.
That's the way it works and will always work. un-patient (day)traders is really what we (I) don't care for.
We care for the security, adoption and long term investors that understand the importance of what we are creating. Trade wisely ;-)

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Congrats on becoming a foundation! You guys are definately serious about this project Smiley
The label "Foundation" although nice, doesn't mean a lot right now. Remember Worldcoin had a foundation Wink

I am a little underwhelmed about this being "the" update for today. I'd expected more news about DIONS or Chameleon for example.
Any news on those releases, mid or long term?

I've been following this project for a while now, and although I am patient, a lot of people aren't. I am predicting a little price dip on this news, but it will pick up again with the DIONS release I am sure.

Keep on rocking team! I am sure I/O will be in the Top 10 someday.
legendary
Congrats, no doubt you will be around for the long run.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Great work Richard, thank you very much. May this event bring even more success to this already impressive project.
Blockchain!!!
Hey,

Today is an important day for us and the community. Today is a very important milestone for the entire project and team behind I/O Digital.

The last few months we have been busy with all official documents needed to create an official foundation and creating a new Foundation website.
As of today we are an official foundation ( I/O Digital Foundation) and we launched a new website for I/O Digital.

If you read the website thoroughly then you will read more info about the sunrise project, decentralized apps and our collaboration with an external company etc etc.

Please read our full press release / statement on the website: http://www.iodigital.io/news-posts/io-digital-foundation-is-official/
If you have any questions please go to our slack or post your questions here.

If the webserver is busy or under high load (not loading or giving an error) please come back a bit later.
With important messages the traffic can be huge at times.

Thanks all,

The I/O Digital Foundation team
Activity: 423
As long as we get to ride along, more power to him!

+hehe+hehe+
legendary
As long as we get to ride along, more power to him!
Activity: 423
Tomorrow is a big day for I/O Digital. Next step up for professionalizing #opensource #blockchain development. Stay tuned. $ioc #iocoin

From IOC twitter.....

ya ya, and from Richard twitter "Found my new car today . Just Fantastic." just few hours before : https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/772502721261891584
legendary
Tomorrow is a big day for I/O Digital. Next step up for professionalizing #opensource #blockchain development. Stay tuned. $ioc #iocoin

From IOC twitter.....
Activity: 840
Activity: 523
Welcome the Game changer ~!
Pages:
Jump to: