Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 97. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Question, does I/O coin need re-branding and then a media relaunch ? 

advantages, attract new investors with re-brand label on bitcointalk and poloniex free announcement on there news.

could create an ICO  for the Decentralized exchange and create crypto alt coin-bank  reserve where the investor can invest in the ICO with any coin.

I am just throwing around idea's in my little bubble...

Not bad ideas, i dont think IOC will rebrand for a long time, too much stuff/text/document would need changing and in my personal view, only scammy coins "are now known as...."

But i like the idea of a ICO for the decentralized exchange.  People ar e throwing bitcoins at ICO's like it was giving them eternal life right now.... so...

Keep throwing the idea around :O) good to read.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Question, does I/O coin need re-branding and then a media relaunch ? 

advantages, attract new investors with re-brand label on bitcointalk and poloniex free announcement on there news.

could create an ICO  for the Decentralized exchange and create crypto alt coin-bank  reserve where the investor can invest in the ICO with any coin.

I am just throwing around idea's in my little bubble...

Im the One who Knocks.
intersting what will be the price and the volume on 14th..

The Question is: What will happen in the coming weeks after the European Fintech Awards.  Wink
Activity: 99
intersting what will be the price and the volume on 14th..
Im the One who Knocks.
I think investors seeing some growth on the chart at the fintech awards will be a good positive statement to make, slow steady growth of 5% monthly rises that what we need. It is good to see a community strong coin.

Fully Agreed and for us the community to keep spreading the word of IOC everywhere we can. 

one idea is for a member here to open an i/ocoin store on OPEN BAZAAR 
you can sell i/ocoin
you can sell stickers, badges, physical coins.
ANYTHING IOC related.

it is a great way to introduce people to ioc and all the shoppers on OB already have BITCOIN.

i'd set one up, but i already have 1 store and for the moment, no easy way to make (host) more than one per computer.
I think investors seeing some growth on the chart at the fintech awards will be a good positive statement to make, slow steady growth of 5% monthly rises that what we need. It is good to see a community strong coin.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
  DIONS Update........

During our latest extended DIONS Wallet tests once A creates a name and sends it to B works fine, but in that same test scenario, we had B sending it back to A and this revealed a small bug in the code, which we are currently working on now. Once this is fixed we think dion's will be pretty robust functionally speaking. This small bug, it's basically failing on check transaction, when a name recipient (i.e transfer to someone else) or tries to send it on. We should have this fix by tomorrow morning. We are pushing hard to finally have the internal beta DIONS wallet, before our Netherlands award show attendance.  

On side note,

We are also focusing and working on some small I/O Digital fintech-panflit that will be shipped to richard and a short DIONS video teaser for the Fintech NL awards and conference. After the show, we will be working closely with our marketing team to put out a strong DIONS awareness campaign.

We will keep you all posted,

Thanks

Joel

I hope to see "real usable blockchain from DIONS project"

Cheer up and show us ! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
   DIONS Update........

During our latest extended DIONS Wallet tests once A creates a name and sends it to B works fine, but in that same test scenario, we had B sending it back to A and this revealed a small bug in the code, which we are currently working on now. Once this is fixed we think dion's will be pretty robust functionally speaking. This small bug, it's basically failing on check transaction, when a name recipient (i.e transfer to someone else) or tries to send it on. We should have this fix by tomorrow morning. We are pushing hard to finally have the internal beta DIONS wallet, before our Netherlands award show attendance.  

On side note,

We are also focusing and working on some small I/O Digital fintech-panflit that will be shipped to richard and a short DIONS video teaser for the Fintech NL awards and conference. After the show, we will be working closely with our marketing team to put out a strong DIONS awareness campaign.

We will keep you all posted,

Thanks

Joel
go ahead you can say what you feel, I was inquiring about time frame because I was wanting to know how long I had to purchase the coins at a good price, for long term investment. I am not interested in selling for least for a couple of years.
I was thinking today iocoin to have the ability to shapeshift coin without any central exchange would be an awesome side chain project if it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Agree with the whole timeline deal, sometimes it just takes more!  Although, would point out that writing programs from scratch is often easier than piecing together someone's code!

Better that this type of project be right than quick.  Big upside if it works and lots of pitfalls if it is done sloppy. 
Im the One who Knocks.
When is DIONs release date? be nice for people to have some timeline..

Anyone in crypto knows, there can be no timelines.  Especially when coding something from scratch.  Its not copied code with some edits like most coins in crypto.

But from what i can see/read its not far away. Thats the simple answers, some time in the next few months. Should be before June. No later than August. Then hopefully Chameleon  by Christams.
When is DIONs release date? be nice for people to have some timeline..
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
wait for next update. great work going on. cheers
Im the One who Knocks.
Tried regestering ions user name. Was told 200 fee , when did this change ? and how long is this for. If coin price goes up then no one will use names at that price

IONS was and is 200 IOC, ions requires a server, we told community to wait for DIONS. DIONS will be fully decentralized and will be 10 IOC to register alias. It will be relative to price so we will try to keep it under .99 cents per registration alias

Dev Team, please make an annoucement so people know not to buy IONS names and wait a little while for DioNS. 

Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Tried regestering ions user name. Was told 200 fee , when did this change ? and how long is this for. If coin price goes up then no one will use names at that price

IONS was and is 200 IOC, ions requires a server, we told community to wait for DIONS. DIONS will be fully decentralized and will be 10 IOC to register alias. It will be relative to price so we will try to keep it under .99 cents per registration alias
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
All ppl in now waiting on big investors.  Pretty good bet down the road, I think.  It will be fun when Chameleon takes shape.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
The more I read through I/O Forum the more i want to buy. It just seems so undervalued Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
why have a sentance like that at all.price fluctuates rapidly unless u guys are gonna update it daily makes little sense

we started in English. Now have five languages. Yes, probably a bit too much to do by hand.
The price on top of iocoin.io website is a script that calculates the price. Maybe i will embed that there as well.

Richard
Pages:
Jump to: