Pages:
Author

Topic: [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud - page 2. (Read 5552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Agreed sounds like a big ole fat load of scammy bullshit to me.
..it should be popular then  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
If we were using PayCoin economics like Garza did, it would be $20 dollars a coin and the value would be 304.8K dollars for one stupid PNG....

JOSH WOULD BE VERY PROUD...

Yet you're claiming one stupid PNG is worth nearly $20k while the actual value is closer to ~$1k.

So how about we use BTC or USD "economics". Still not willing to say how much BTC or USD you put into those PNGs?

Even at the time of the ICO 80k XPY would have been ~$1600 and I bet you paid far more than $0.02 per XPY, not to mention XPYBits aka Atoms and all the other PNGs. If not for your egregious shilling I could almost feel sorry for you.

And you haven't figured in that I have had the 10K staker for 6 months and getting 70% APR on it. So that's another 3500 "free" coins I have received for a PNG... brings the total "free" coins to 18,500 IONs...

Note: This doesn't include another 10K of stakers that I'm earning 60% APR or the other 14K stakers I am earning 30 -40% APR on... All this "free" coin from stupid PNGs... lol

Note2: This doesn't include the "free" coins I got from XPYBits conversion that are invested in Shark Masternodes that are earning more "free" coins daily...

I like the BCT troll tactics that it's just a pretty picture made from Garza that is not on the blockchain and therefore has no value... lol  Sure wish it was PayCoin!!!

Garza would be proud of my PNGs and Prime Controllers!!!

Still completely meaningless without knowing your cost basis. You have thousands of tokens that likely cost you far more than they're worth, seeing how you're avoiding to answer that simple question.

Horrible "investment" no matter how hard you shill it.

The success to the ION investment is using Electrons produced by the Atoms you are holding. Smart investors will slowly acquire the off blockchain resource of Atoms... When the Ionomy games are available to the public, you will clearly see how a limited supply of Atoms plays heavily into the investment...

Garza has nothing to do with Atoms or Electrons...

Buy your Atoms today while they are cheap/available at the Ionomy Live Auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Why the coin then?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The success to the ION investment is using Electrons produced by the Atoms you are holding. Smart investors will slowly acquire the off blockchain resource of Atoms... When the Ionomy games are available to the public, you will clearly see how a limited supply of Atoms plays heavily into the investment...

Buy your Atoms today while they are cheap/available at the Ionomy Live Auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

This is where a "smart investor" would provide some math to substantiate the statements but of course it's all bullshit like your "1 ION == $1" thing, so you won't.

Garza had red rockets, boosts, hashpoints, and other crap, so again - you're lying too much sharkie. Please try to ease up, maybe at least towards the end of the day. You've done plenty of lying today already. Leave some for tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
If we were using PayCoin economics like Garza did, it would be $20 dollars a coin and the value would be 304.8K dollars for one stupid PNG....

Yet you're claiming one stupid PNG is worth nearly $20k while the actual value is closer to ~$1k.

So how about we use BTC or USD "economics". Still not willing to say how much BTC or USD you put into those PNGs?

Even at the time of the ICO 80k XPY would have been ~$1600 and I bet you paid far more than $0.02 per XPY, not to mention XPYBits aka Atoms and all the other PNGs. If not for your egregious shilling I could almost feel sorry for you.

And you haven't figured in that I have had the 10K staker for 6 months and getting 70% APR on it. So that's another 3500 "free" coins I have received for a PNG... brings the total "free" coins to 18,500 IONs...

Note: This doesn't include another 10K of stakers that I'm earning 60% APR or the other 14K stakers I am earning 30 -40% APR on... All this "free" coin from stupid PNGs... lol

Note2: This doesn't include the "free" coins I got from XPYBits conversion that are invested in Shark Masternodes that are earning more "free" coins daily...

I like the BCT troll tactics that it's just a pretty picture made from Garza that is not on the blockchain and therefore has no value... lol  Sure wish it was PayCoin!!!

Still completely meaningless without knowing your cost basis. You have thousands of tokens that likely cost you far more than they're worth, seeing how you're avoiding to answer that simple question.

you also said that any sane investor would read quarterly and yearly financials of companies. how should anyone take your comments seriously when you wont comment on that comment of yours?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I think you're all forgetting the important thing. Who's going to buy all those generated ions when there is no bittrex, no poloniex and no increasing buyer base.

Coins that generate interest only work well enough when the use base expands faster than the interest rate inflates.

Sharkie if by miracle sold his ions for what price he says (that magical $1 per ion) would commend ion even if it then went to shit and all the others lost $1000 each. Its only a failure if wildshark loses money.

The community is waking up to premined coins and new icos and coins are slowly fading. Its more about the actual utility and using established known continually updated coins.
legendary
As we start a new page lets not forget boki15's post..... suchmoon any comment or can I assume everything boki15 wrote is true...

You can assume all you want. If you can't be bothered to fact-check at least some of the most ridiculous shit and see for yourself if it's true, are you really going to believe anything I say? It probably fits your preconceived notion and you'll take it.

I had a discussion on a similar topic with buckrogers on ionomy slack a couple weeks ago. Even spent 15 minutes typing up a fairly long story for those who are too lazy to look up my old posts and other "proof" themselves. The lesson learned was that ION/ionomy people are not quite the demographic that would care about facts or proof or anything of that sort.

I can't be bothered to read all of boki's hallucinations but a quick skim shows a massive conspiracy theory dating back 3 years or more... all against ION that didn't even exist until ~6 months ago. Sounds totally legit.

I did fact a check..... remember I signed up to BCT sep 29 2013 so I've lived through the timelines boki outlines. The big difference being unlike Garza  I got my jupiters from KNC. Probably it's because I paid them for them upfront and he probably hit them with a ton of bullshit before KNC took his money.  Grin

What bit of Boki's post is the most ridiculous shit you've every seen. If it's rubbish say so

By chance I was on slack when you had this discussion with Buck. My recollection of the conversation was you became a GAW customer because no GAW customer was asking difficult questions and you bought some hashlets because you were doing a mining comparison. This don't make sense unless you had invested a shitload of money otherwise why would Garza give you the time of day and spin you a yarn.

All these months you've been distancing yourself from a GAW relationship, why ? What do you have to hide and why transfer the hate across to ION and why mock other people that were screwed by Garza, i don't understand

Don't twist Boki's post, he's not saying it's a mass conspiracy he's just sharing a timeline with some commentary. Don't agree then challenge him. This is what you would do if the tables were turned plus this is a forum don't agree discuss.

My personnal opinion is your lies are starting to unravel and all your doing now is digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

First of all, I have wasted enough time with boki to realize that he's a mentally disturbed individual and I want no part in exacerbating his condition. If you want to do that - go ahead, it's on you.

I was never distancing myself from my "GAW relationship", which is that yes, I've bought some stuff from them. Mostly hardware and later some hashlets. You don't want to believe the reasons why I bought hashlets - that's fine. I have no way of changing your opinion so no point in arguing that. Everything is in my post history though. You can find the exact points in time when I bought stuff and how much of it etc. And no, Garza never gave me any consideration as a "customer", actually he threatened me with legal and "sub-legal" action as early as August 2014 and it only escalated since then. Suggesting that I would have invested "a shitload of money" with such a buffoon is just plain absurd.

You're welcome to have your opinion. It's wrong and has nothing to do with ION but then again, none of what paycoiners do made sense to me so - whatever.
legendary

legendary

Please note that the PNG is being Electron boosted so the rate is twice the 50% at 100% APR... the only thing broken is your analysis of the profit..

Sure, showing 50% and claiming it actually means 100% is the way ionomy works Smiley

Garza would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Suchmoon $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that are not on the blockchain...

Ok, I tried. You don't want to answer so it's probably safe to say that you paid far more than $228 for your paycoins and atoms and other assorted shit that the "team" sold to you.

And no, ION is still not $1.

legendary
Please note that the PNG is being Electron boosted so the rate is twice the 50% at 100% APR... the only thing broken is your analysis of the profit..

Sure, showing 50% and claiming it actually means 100% is the way ionomy works Smiley

Garza would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Suchmoon $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that are not on the blockchain...

Ok, I tried. You don't want to answer so it's probably safe to say that you paid far more than $228 for your paycoins and atoms and other assorted shit that the "team" sold to you.

And no, ION is still not $1. What did I tell you about lying? It's not nice. Please do less of it.
Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the Atoms used to boost the investment...

So much fail in such a short post...

First of all, your staker shows 50% so you are not making 5000 IONs in 6 months from your 10000 ION deposit. Unless the staker rate display is broken, which wouldn't be too surprising given how meticulously the ionomy team tries to replicate Garza's failures.

legendary
Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the Atoms used to boost the investment...

So much fail in such a short post...

First of all, your staker shows 50% so you are not making 5000 IONs in 6 months from your 10000 ION deposit. Unless the staker rate display is broken, which wouldn't be too surprising given how meticulously the ionomy team tries to replicate Garza's failures.

Second, 1 ION is not $1, assuming you're talking about USD.

And third, you didn't answer the question - how much did the "team" pay for the coins that they're giving to you and how much did you pay for your XPY that you converted? (and for the atoms now that you mentioned them).

I have a feeling you don't want to admit how much you sank into this swamp.
Here's some skins that you should of bought from Ionomy's Presidential Elections PNG sale:

]I'm a big winner of  5,000+ "free" IONs for purchasing my Trump skin and boosting it with Electrons on my 6 month staker from the XPY conversion...

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid BTC for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

@CryptoBuds I think I made one Whale of a smart investment/profit... Grin

Garza would be proud!!!

WildShark, how much did the "team" pay for the coins that they're giving to you and how much did you pay for your XPY that you converted?

If you could honestly answer those two questions you might get a clue as to how it works.

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the Atoms used to boost the investment...

$15K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG...
legendary
Here's some skins that you should of bought from Ionomy's Presidential Elections PNG sale:

]I'm a big winner of  5,000+ "free" IONs for purchasing my Trump skin and boosting it with Electrons on my 6 month staker from the XPY conversion...

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid BTC for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

Garza would be proud!!!

WildShark, how much did the "team" pay for the coins that they're giving to you and how much did you pay for your XPY that you converted?

If you could honestly answer those two questions you might get a clue as to how it works.

Garza would be proud!!!
legendary
xpy not good coin
xpy dev, is same owner cloud mining zeminer and scam
i think if your promote new coin and branding use xpy coin is not good promote
because xpy branding is not good

Actually XPY branding is good for ION. It explains very well what ION is and how it works. Anyone familiar with XPY would know right away what the deal is with ION and ionomy. Those who adored Homero and his floor can spend their life savings on ION. Those with a brain can stay away. No lengthy explanation needed, just say "ION is like XPY with differently colored PNGs" and everything falls into place.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
xpy not good coin
xpy dev, is same owner cloud mining zeminer and scam
i think if your promote new coin and branding use xpy coin is not good promote
because xpy branding is not good
legendary
Here's a video of Garza tactics being used in Ionomy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

Garza would be proud!!!

Purchase Lives & Electrons and pickup some Ionomy points today!!!

... except no one except large bagholders could do that because the game is not even in beta yet. And the only way to spend the "points" is some hashlet "skins". But good job wasting your shilling on a completely pointless (pun intended) "feature".

Pages:
Jump to: