Pages:
Author

Topic: [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud - page 3. (Read 5516 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
This is a joke right?

You literally would need a negative iq to buy into this shit... :3

i think the target demographic is mentally retarded teenagers ... like wildshark.  the problem is that these retarded teenagers usually don't have any money and probably can't convince their parents about great "investments".

the first thing mommy would say is "that company doesn't even exist".

wildsharks actually a full grown man....

huwhattttt?Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked   that just blew my mind

does he have down's syndrome?  he's definitely "special" in some sort of way.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Here's a video of Garza tactics being used in Ionomy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

Garza would be proud!!!

Purchase Lives & Electrons and pickup some Ionomy points today!!!
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

this is why they will have to have a way to get ions without actually using btc. tadaa leaderboards / tournaments etc are born and everyone not qualifying for the free ions will never take a second look unless they are crypto people to begin with. it all seems very far-fetched to me

Again, totally agree. I can't see non-crypto people being particularly interested in the ecosystem, and in my opinion given the way they've engaged so far with the wider crypto community and the divisions that already exist between cryptos anyway, I can't see there being many crypto folks who will engage either. If they deliver an absolutely cracking game that then somehow goes viral then they might stand a chance of getting things off the ground for a bit, but realistically I just don't think this team can deliver that based on their performance with XPY.io.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I think this says it all?

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
This is a joke right?

i think the target demographic is mentally retarded teenagers ... like wildshark.  the problem is that these retarded teenagers usually don't have any money and probably can't convince their parents about great "investments".

wildsharks actually a full grown man....

parents would check quarterly and yearly company finacial reports right wildshark? i take it you're feeling sheepish on that comment through your lack or reply
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
This is a joke right?

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
altheshort: oh yes but how can they compete with google or apple store userbase? if you need to sell 3x more when you put it on ionomy platform it makes no sense at all. any sane dev would rather buy ads / downloads to boost their store rank with less money. unless its standalone and you can sell it separately in stores but im quite sure thats not the case. they need the stores to be fiat processors hence buying electrons with ions will never be allowed (the stores wont get their cut)

standalone would solve the next issue tho:
most people are not tech-savvy and if you ask a random sampling what bitcoin is they would say internet funny money but at least they know the word bitcoin + that it has some value based on something they dont understand. its complex enough already and ionomy adds another layer of complexity: ions (internet), electrons (in-app / website), staker (website). electrons boost stakers which hold ions and generate more ions that you can use at their shop or sell for btc? is this a winning pitch for ~50% of the gamers that fit the 18-35 age range. obviously people need to shell out btc to even begin the process on top of the fiat to get electrons

this is why they will have to have a way to get ions without actually using btc. tadaa leaderboards / tournaments etc are born and everyone not qualifying for the free ions will never take a second look unless they are crypto people to begin with. it all seems very far-fetched to me

another promotion already Roll Eyes Roll Eyes well as we see its not an issue for the fake company because they can keep draining btc from their loyal followers and stay afloat. at some point you cant get blood from a stone. i was really hoping they were only pumping out xmas png and it would be a stretch to sell new years right after. blows my mind
so whats next: veterans day pngs in few days? then off to thanksgiving and because matlack is a devoutly religious person first sunday of advent

oh and notice that the png has a conditional effect. who wants to bet when the halloween png expires it has some kind of aftereffect as well? maybe those points in the picture. they wont be giving out %apr all the time. skins and other accessory crap sell well in games... but you do see them inside the game

badholders are in for a rough ride

legendary
So Garzas "buzzwords" were imagination. Ionomys is far from it. I downloaded the game on ios. Just because you cannot download the game does not mean it does not exist. That statement works both ways,im also pretty sure that does invalidate your statement.

Lots of coins have Masternodes running on their chain (Diamond,Dash,and Paycoin) Again why is it only a problem when a coin you dont like implements it? All Proof of stake coins have the same "features" as XPY so proving otherwise would obviously be a waste of time.

Yeah right. "Gaming" that can only be used by a small group of bagholders is pointless as an example of "innovation". Not "all proof of stake coins" have hyperinflating "nodes" that do nothing of value but poop out worthless coins.

But that's not even the subject here. Sharkie brought up "masternodes" and "gaming", not me. I listed "features" that are clearly similar to XPY's "features" and equally useless as well. Anything on that subject? Thought so.

sounds like mentioning diamond when xpy and ion here are the topic right?

seems sharkies advertisement is also off topic... maybe korvas will agree as the rules apply to all dont they?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
This is a joke right?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
So Garzas "buzzwords" were imagination. Ionomys is far from it. I downloaded the game on ios. Just because you cannot download the game does not mean it does not exist. That statement works both ways,im also pretty sure that does invalidate your statement.

Lots of coins have Masternodes running on their chain (Diamond,Dash,and Paycoin) Again why is it only a problem when a coin you dont like implements it? All Proof of stake coins have the same "features" as XPY so proving otherwise would obviously be a waste of time.

Yeah right. "Gaming" that can only be used by a small group of bagholders is pointless as an example of "innovation". Not "all proof of stake coins" have hyperinflating "nodes" that do nothing of value but poop out worthless coins.

But that's not even the subject here. Sharkie brought up "masternodes" and "gaming", not me. I listed "features" that are clearly similar to XPY's "features" and equally useless as well. Anything on that subject? Thought so.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Gaming doesn't exist yet - the first game that was supposed to be released in June is currently still in alpha testing.

Only in your world does gaming not exists... I've been playing Gravity for over a month now and the MAJOR features of ION is Masternodes and Gaming...

Neither of these ION features came from XPY!!! and are off-topic in accordance to your thread title...

Garza has nothing to do with the implementation of these major functions and probability doesn't give a shit about ION or Ionomy

I will give you credit that both ION and XPY is a POS coin and that's about the only similarity...

Where can I download Gravity? Your access to an alpha version of the game doesn't invalidate the fact that the game doesn't exist for anyone outside of the small group of large bagholders.

XPY had hyperinflating wallets too, called Prime Controllers. Get your facts straight sharkie.

Edit: you still haven't substantiated your ridiculous claim:

Your list is just some random thoughts/statements that are not true...

Which of my statements are not true?

The fact that you can make up some "features" that are slightly different from XPY doesn't make the other facts false. Garza "had" Amazon and Target and credit cards, ionomy "has" Google and Apple and mobile gaming... same shit, different buzzwords.

legendary
Hello ionomy,

The U.S. election is looming over the earth like a giant meteor. So why not have some fun?

ionomy votes starts now!

Starting today, ionomy will be offering limited edition skins featuring the two candidates for the United States Presidency. Purchase one (or both) and receive a Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump skin to boost your stake rates.

The skin will apply a boost of 7.5% on top of the base rate of your staker. (a 40% staker will become a 47.5% staker). The WINNER of the election will see their skin boost to a 15% bonus, which means an additional 30% stake rate when electrons are applied!

More PNGs... Gara style!!!!

You forgot to mention... BTC only (or some "points", which apparently don't exist yet). The team must be really desperate for cash. "Promotions" every other day.

Edit: and yes, Shark can't count to three. A prime example of the type of bagholder Garza cultivated and ionomy inherited.
Hello ionomy,

The U.S. election is looming over the earth like a giant meteor. So why not have some fun?

ionomy votes starts now!

Starting today, ionomy will be offering limited edition skins featuring the two candidates for the United States Presidency. Purchase one (or both) and receive a Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump skin to boost your stake rates.

The skin will apply a boost of 7.5% on top of the base rate of your staker. (a 40% staker will become a 47.5% staker). The WINNER of the election will see their skin boost to a 15% bonus, which means an additional 30% stake rate when electrons are applied!

More PNGs... Gara style!!!!
legendary

In addition to that, the main "features" of ION have been "borrowed" from XPY:

- 100% premine
- 100% inflation
- massive push to use a web wallet with "PNGs" and "skins"
- no real-life use 6+ months after the ICO
- militant shills
- "walled garden" communication methods
- refusal to provide any kind of transparency regarding ICO

Could you please provide some facts to support justification for your list of "borrowed features". Your list is just some random thoughts/statements that are not true...

ION is an innovative technology based on Masternodes and Gaming!!!

can you please provide some "facts" as to why one should invest when you said any sane investor would check quarterly and yearly financials of which ionomy/graval have none. you dont have a right to ask for facts when you wont back your statements up. answer this please.
legendary
Sharkie, quoting some unrelated post is not an answer. You claimed my statements are not true. Which statements in particular are not true? Use your own words.
Gaming doesn't exist yet - the first game that was supposed to be released in June is currently still in alpha testing.

Only in your world does gaming not exists... I've been playing Gravity for over a month now and the MAJOR features of ION is Masternodes and Gaming...

Neither of these ION features came from XPY!!! and are off-topic in accordance to your thread title...

Garza has nothing to do with the implementation of these major functions and probability doesn't give a shit about ION or Ionomy

I will give you credit that both ION and XPY is a POS coin and that's about the only similarity...

Where can I download Gravity? Your access to an alpha version of the game doesn't invalidate the fact that the game doesn't exist for anyone outside of the small group of large bagholders.

XPY had hyperinflating wallets too, called Prime Controllers. Get your facts straight sharkie.

XPY evolved from Peercoin

ION evolved from DASH / Blackcoin

Long answer = read the whitepaper

What bit of XPY is in ION Huh don't ignore this question answer it I'd really like to know

legendary

The fact that you can make up some "features" that are slightly different from XPY doesn't make the other facts false. Garza "had" Amazon and Target and credit cards, ionomy "has" Google and Apple and mobile gaming... same shit, different buzzwords.

legendary

In addition to that, the main "features" of ION have been "borrowed" from XPY:

- 100% premine
- 100% inflation
- massive push to use a web wallet with "PNGs" and "skins"
- no real-life use 6+ months after the ICO
- militant shills
- "walled garden" communication methods
- refusal to provide any kind of transparency regarding ICO

Could you please provide some facts to support justification for your list of "borrowed features". Your list is just some random thoughts/statements that are not true...

ION is an innovative technology based on Masternodes and Gaming!!!

Masternodes were "borrowed" from XPY Prime Controllers. Gaming doesn't exist yet - the first game that was supposed to be released in June is currently still in alpha testing.

100% premine is in the whitepaper.
100% inflation is in the whitepaper.

https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper

Example of a push to used "PNGs" has been posted above by kken01.
No real-life use - since I can't prove a negative it's up to you to provide a proof of real-life use.
Militant shills - this way: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14764422
"walled garden" - the "team" is communicating only in the echo chamber that is their slack channel
ICO transparency - millions of coins unaccounted for: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16554577

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
getting enough users

That's probably the most ridiculously underestimated part of ionomy "business plan". I've seen some shills enthusiastic posters mention numbers like 10k beta users for Gravity but no actual plan to get there or any reasonable estimate of ARPU. It looks like they're hoping the game will go "viral" on its own and all their problems will be solved.

Basically it's the Paycoin "business plan", except Google and Apple replaced Amazon and Target.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. To be honest I find it difficult to believe that there will be any 'external' users from outside the group who chat on slack (other than the kids of MrCoins and others) who would even have the faintest interest in beta testing the game. I certainly don't get the impression there is a large user group champing at the bit to get on the game.

To be honest, its like the majority of crypto projects in that it's half baked and appears poorly run, poorly communicated and overall poorly thought out.
Pages:
Jump to: