Pages:
Author

Topic: [IoP] Fermat presents the Internet of People App Token - page 25. (Read 66321 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
We know our future, because we are building it!
correct.

There are already new claimed spots for
Austria
Australia
England

Due to the roadmap and protocol we only have a limited number of mining licences.

So we decided that 2 groups can earn the right to mine in these early days:

1. Fermat Local Chapters
2. Groups or Individuals and Developers that bring huge value to the Fermat Network

Developers will soon be able to earn IoP automatically from the Blockchain, if their projects get voted from the community.

If you read through the Documentation and Whitepaper (in OP) you can see, that once we are ready with the complete set of features we need for the Internet of People (in some months), we open up for everybody, same like bitcoin is open to all people, but if you remember the good old days of mining.... it is similar now ;-)

One thing is different though: We invented a miningCap. This makes the Token more valuable over the time and stabilizes the price in the beginning. So it is not possible to start a race and mine to the moon. This should prove our solid intentions and give confidence to the community.

So get our Newsletter, connect to a Chapter in your area (or build one yourself if you can invest some time).
Do not miss this rapid change the P2P Economy will bring to us!

And as we say: We know our future, because we are building it! ;-)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
How to get started with iop mining?
Fermat Team has high standards set how it will promote it Project and build Internet of People all over the World
we start by building Local Chapters, ppl that build IoP Chapter in their Country and meet standards set are granted mining until POW/POS Hybrid is open for public (subject to change). One of reasons is we believe ppl should Collaborate and Join us build strong IoP Network first and get funded for their Activities. As of now there are 10 IoP Chapters build or in Process of building:

Code:
Switzerland
Morocco
Romania
Argentina
Croatia
Andorra
Germany
Netherlands
Hungary
Southafrica

To Join please read our documentation first:

Please note that Mining Licence Spots are very limited so if your Country is not listed consider joining before others do Wink

PS: @marmai pls correct me if i missed something

Ok i have a problem for some reason the peers keep getting banned in the wallet they connect then get banned , i unban them then a few minutes latter they get banned , it says they are banned until the 14 of november , can someone help me with this Huh

Hi there,
Could be device-related.
I just contacted you by PM, let's see if we can solve it. :-)
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
How to get started with iop mining?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Ok i have a problem for some reason the peers keep getting banned in the wallet they connect then get banned , i unban them then a few minutes latter they get banned , it says they are banned until the 14 of november , can someone help me with this Huh
legendary
hmmmm my wallet has no connections , is there any nodes i can add i did have connections

edit: dont worry i checked my peers and for some reason they were banned sorted now lol
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Segwit wil be active 15 november ,your project start when?

The IoP blockchain is considered irreversible, so the project has already started. The core client is a fork of bitcoin 0.13 + additional functionality that we incorporated (whitelisted miners, minerCaps, premined, etc. you can read more on our technical document linked above.).

We are currently developing the Contribution Contract and Voting functionality into the blockchain. Segwit will be incorporated at some point after that.

Thanks,
Rodrigo
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
mining pool?

Hi szafa,

Segwit is a clever solution specific to a problem that Bitcoin is facing due to scaling problems with millions of transactions. We are far away from that and have no scaling problems at this stage.
As we are still mostly compatible with our fathers 0.13.x tree, it is always possible that we incorporate sth. like Segwit – or even Ethereum's Sharding...

But right now we focus on stabilization of our new and different features that are unique in the world (time locked funds over 4 years, etc).
We are focusing then on things like blockchain enabled liquid democracy, etc...

Please stay tuned, we will let you now about the progress. I advise, that you sign up our monthly newsletter on the webpage and we will let you know once there are significant changes.
legendary
10% premine seems a lot... Grin
Let me tell you some facts about this Project:
Fermat has been developing under the hood without third party influence since 27 months. till today you haven't heard of Fermat and IoP because they had to reach a point of no return....
Fermat has more than 220 contributors so far, and more than 100 people registered contributors to it github repo.  Some people think Fermat is the biggest blockchain project in the world (search media in OP). At least, Fermat is the top 20 biggest open source projects in github measured by activity. Can you imagine that?
78 Devs have been working and mostly being paid with those 10% premine and with the unbelievable help of private angel investors. Tons of bug Bounties has been distributed from premine to developers so far, everything is in github.
https://github.com/Fermat-ORG
Please do your research first and don't get fooled by newbie accounts, there are real cryptographic experts also outside of Bitcointalk!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
10% premine seems a lot... Grin
legendary
I just want to pop in and say i am also part of the Fermat project and running Swiss Local Chapter for Fermat like many others. Fermat is constantly growing, has 70+ devs working on the backend and at the moment more Chapters are Joining. You all have great opportunity now to join. For more information read documents or pm me.

Hi trader19,

I just want to clarify that there are not 70+ developers working right now. That might be a the amount of devs that have contributed so far during the first two years.

Cheers!
yes, true Smiley thanks for heads up. there was somewhere a cool github video about fermat, do you have that one somewhere Luis?

https://github.com/Fermat-ORG

EDIT: whoaaaaa with this POST i became LEGENDARY MEMBER YEEEESSSSS!  Cheesy
Activity: 16
The good project, I will observe and to support whenever possible.
legendary
So is there anywhere this token is available , like on the market , i would like to get some, as the project is extremely interesting

We are contacting (only one) Exchanger soon and I will let you know.

Ok kool well i got the wallet syncd , just need to get some of them coin!!
Activity: 23
I just want to pop in and say i am also part of the Fermat project and running Swiss Local Chapter for Fermat like many others. Fermat is constantly growing, has 70+ devs working on the backend and at the moment more Chapters are Joining. You all have great opportunity now to join. For more information read documents or pm me.

Hi trader19,

I just want to clarify that there are not 70+ developers working right now. That might be a the amount of devs that have contributed so far during the first two years.

Cheers!
So is there anywhere this token is available , like on the market , i would like to get some, as the project is extremely interesting

We are contacting an Exchanger soon and I will let you know once we get listed.
legendary
This is really a great vision. And I had some vague but similar ideas myself for some years now. So nice to see it coming together and with a plan to make it a reality.
As a mathematican and software developer I volunteer to help in building this!
Also to set up a chapter in Hungary.

You have PM! :-)
Activity: 1
This is really a great vision. And I had some vague but similar ideas myself for some years now. So nice to see it coming together and with a plan to make it a reality.
As a mathematican and software developer I volunteer to help in building this!
Also to set up a chapter in Hungary.
Pages:
Jump to: