Pages:
Author

Topic: [IoP] Fermat presents the Internet of People App Token - page 20. (Read 66321 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I understand.I want to create website and make server for my country(Ukraine).But i have to know how much disk space i need to buy now for future full node.And,may be somebody know,where can i take Ukrainian IoP logo,or who can make it,because it's not in the list https://github.com/Fermat-ORG/media-kit/tree/master/MediaKit/Region-Logos
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hello!Can smb tell me,what is the size of full node?I want to start server( VPS ) in Ukraine and make website

iop/mainnet$ du -sh IoP-wallet-markus
25M   IoP-wallet-markus

running node 24/hrs takes 1% CPU.
mining is eating one CPU 100%
that would be our IoP token wallet, full node is still under development Wink very complex product. i am sure @marmai or @luis can say more on that
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
We know our future, because we are building it!
Hello!Can smb tell me,what is the size of full node?I want to start server( VPS ) in Ukraine and make website

iop/mainnet$ du -sh IoP-wallet-markus
25M   IoP-wallet-markus

running node 24/hrs takes 1% CPU.
mining is eating one CPU 100%
Activity: 56
i mean on ccex not yobit, sorry
@jenekdos as we talked, I have sent you more details and how to join! :-)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
amazing price on yobit

not sure.. do you mean https://c-cex.com/?p=iop-btc man ? Just check arround on yobit not see IoP got listed there

Or,if membership in the Russia is full,i can build community in Ukraine.Because i live in Ukraine now. Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
Hello.I don't know anything about changes,but i tried to contact with members from russia and i can't see anybody in the "responsable full name".may be my bad.if you can help-pls help to contact with smb from russia
Activity: 100
Hello,my dear friends!I'm rather new in blockchain technology,but i see in this project GREAT POTENTIAL!SO I Decided to help.I'm from Russia,but i cant see in  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BI2l4jPPmh0I2V2ePWLTgLJUpWPymdpQ1-E-qUEfpyQ/edit#gid=0  nobody from Russia,who can help to add to community.So i wan't to become Local Chapter in Russia,make site and do my best to Fermat.I think it is really amazing.

btw it was U who made some changes in the spreadsheet?
Hello,my dear friends!I'm rather new in blockchain technology,but i see in this project GREAT POTENTIAL!SO I Decided to help.I'm from Russia,but i cant see in  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BI2l4jPPmh0I2V2ePWLTgLJUpWPymdpQ1-E-qUEfpyQ/edit#gid=0  nobody from Russia,who can help to add to community.So i wan't to become Local Chapter in Russia,make site and do my best to Fermat.I think it is really amazing.

There is a Russian Chapter already. look more carefully.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
no btt sig camp bounty?
As Luis postet, and mrgree88 and trader19 statet, it is about community building.

At Fermat we have several use cases, that are not yet obvious. it is not only about a Token, which is just end by the means.

What do you think will the Token be worth if we develop an application framework? A proximity network for those apps to run p2p? completely decentralized without intermediates?

What if I tell you that these is coming all soon? ;-)

Let dumpers dump their own work today. Buy cheap in (everything below 12$) and let it rise high!

IoP time starts now, gains attraction the next weeks and goes to the moon in 2017.
Just check press and whitepaper and use cases and connect with a chapter in your area  :-)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
and as I understood it is not a only mining question here. it's about community building.
me,personally, never used twitter before), but I'll do my best if will get a license)
it is about community but more importantly about creating decentralized network of People worldwide that will run Full Nodes when ready (profile server, reputation server, proximity server, STUN; TURN etc...) and receive micropayments in return Wink this will enable real Shared Economy.

you all really should read this paper to make yourself a bit more familiar with what IoP by Fermat is all about, will take you 30mins but its worth it:
and as I understood it is not a only mining question here. it's about community building.
me,personally, never used twitter before), but I'll do my best if will get a license)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
why they are selling for such low price? it is very sad ...

yeah, it is indeed((..  dumpers will dump forever.

yes dump coin is normal but from 12 dollars to 2 dollars it is not normal!

I think mining licenses were given to a *wrong* people)

off course....atherwise das not make any sense to sell for such less price! it is such stupid thing ...i would like to ask my bounties to be paid in BTC is better!

I think mining licenses were given to a *wrong* people)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

Pages:
Jump to: