Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - page 12. (Read 1471689 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
April 06, 2020, 02:54:07 AM
ifinta please do not make consecutive posts that is against the forum rules!

No big firm would reasonably want to do something with IOTA, but it is not impossible that the IOTA team fraudulently misrepresents itself up until the point that the firm goes for it at first. This would not last given that I, among pretty much anyone else, can contact such firms.

you are a corrosive Troll, so do not chirp about etiquette here!

go enlightening noobs about the dangers of cryptocurrencies elsewhere, silly little scam hunter
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 06, 2020, 01:34:08 AM
ifinta please do not make consecutive posts that is against the forum rules!

I belive in creativity.
IOTA is SURE an ISSUE at big firms.
Only a big firm (or a state, or states, ...) is able to support IOTA with such big amounts of liquid money ( 1 000 000 000 USD or monthly 50 M USD salary for a team... In a good homebrew project it isn't a need Cheesy ).

But to scam others with such possibilities, with such power - I find it terrible...
No big firm would reasonably want to do something with IOTA, but it is not impossible that the IOTA team fraudulently misrepresents itself up until the point that the firm goes for it at first. This would not last given that I, among pretty much anyone else, can contact such firms.

Reference:
you are a corrosive Troll, so do not chirp about etiquette here!

go enlightening noobs about the dangers of cryptocurrencies elsewhere, silly little scam hunter
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
April 05, 2020, 01:31:30 PM
Second, the belief that IOTA (assuming they implemented a real DLT) will be used in companies is one of the biggest and most absurd bagholder dreams that I have heard of. Cheesy Even if the technology was excellent, companies would fork IOTA and tell the original team to go away and play with their kid toys and let them produce more broken cryptography such as their homebrew hash.

... an unusable homebrew thing? ... Are you think i.e. an TRS80 or the orig Apple? Cheesy

Second, the belief that IOTA (assuming they implemented a real DLT) will be used in companies is one of the biggest and most absurd bagholder dreams that I have heard of. Cheesy Even if the technology was excellent, companies would fork IOTA and tell the original team to go away and play with their kid toys and let them produce more broken cryptography such as their homebrew hash.

... an unusable homebrew thing? ... Are you think i.e. an TRS80 or the orig Apple? Cheesy

or a such "shit"? Cheesy

((or Torwald's Linux, Git, ...))
((or Satoshi's early BTC ...))
((or BCNext = CfB's NXT ...))
((or Mark's GUN DB ...))

I belive in creativity.
IOTA is SURE an ISSUE at big firms.
Only a big firm (or a state, or states, ...) is able to support IOTA with such big amounts of liquid money ( 1 000 000 000 USD or monthly 50 M USD salary for a team... In a good homebrew project it isn't a need Cheesy ).

But to scam others with such possibilities, with such power - I find it terrible...
legendary
Terminated.
April 05, 2020, 01:08:33 PM
I think, no man will be support IOTA more, if this fund not more able to back the big big and expensive team - and the development not producing a REAL DLT product.

After a such event - I think - it will be a need to replace IOTA in big projects at big firms... They won't wants drop the projects, sure. They take an another WORKING and WELL TESTED DLT projekt, and they will replace IOTA!
We will see - sure - what will happens. I think it will come earlier a such event as this year ends.
This is correct. First of all IOTA will never produce a decentralized solution the one that they have promised day one. This is a very difficult challenge to solve, and their people are not competent to say the least (ignoring the fact that their ethics are also backwards and no sane real cryptographer that has heard of how they behave will want to work with them).

Full scam information can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-snake-oil-insecurity-with-a-centralized-kill-switch-to-shut-off-your-money-5227016.
April 05, 2020, 12:42:23 PM
View IOTA contributors and commit data.

116 projects 32569 commits 361 contributors 6571 stars

https://gitgitlog.com/iotaledger/
https://gitgitlog.com/iotaledger/projects

YES. Very big scam. Many victims. Sure.
IOTA is a complete scam, your inadequate knowledge for assessing this does not excuse its practices.

To this scam to analyze we not need to much knowledge. It enough a question - What is on the DISTRIBUTED ledger market traded?

On the DISTRIBUTED ledger market is traded SINCE YEARS a centralized SERVER-CLIENT solution.
A very expensive kind of centralized SERVER-CLIENT solution on the i.e. coinmarket.com. The team donated through i.e. the EU (!!!!!).

Some people owning more TERA tokens since the start of the IOTA mainnet (Is this a mainnet??? With testtokens???) known from the beginning, the token will be distributed through on one of the biggest DLT exchange - on bitfinex. Bitfinex has connections with Tether USD. (insider trading - with victims...)

Tether USD has since a year the biggest daily traded volume on the coinmarket.com.
As Tether USD lost the peg a year ago - I thought - IOTA and Tether will be lost, but a big bank rescued both Tether and IOTA with a big big investment - approximately 1 000 000 000 USD.

This amount was at that time equal (a coincidence?) of IOTA market capitalization. (the traders behind IOTA used this fond to save IOTA's "value" artifically, I think)

As the IOTA development costs consumed this fund, the IOTA market capitalization lost ~60% of its value - beautiful linear Cheesy as the growth was after the start also......
At this time remained only ~40% (with some support of a centralized insider trade behind!!! - and through many victims investing in IOTA up to today......) of its "start" value.

I think, no man will be support IOTA more, if this fund not more able to back the big big and expensive (~ 50M dollars pro month?) team - and the development not producing a REAL DLT product.

After a such event - I think - it will be a need to replace IOTA in big projects at big firms... They won't wants drop the projects, sure. They take an another WORKING and WELL TESTED DLT projekt, and they will replace IOTA!
We will see - sure - what will happens. I think it will come earlier a such event as this year ends.
legendary
Terminated.
April 05, 2020, 11:10:49 AM

IOTA is a complete scam, your inadequate knowledge for assessing this does not excuse its practices.
April 05, 2020, 10:59:51 AM

legendary
Terminated.
April 01, 2020, 02:39:25 PM

Stop shitposting about scamcoins.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
April 01, 2020, 12:04:20 PM

March 07, 2020, 10:52:51 PM
Proposal to switch the IOTA tangle from a balances-based model to an UTXO one. - https://www.publish0x.com/rhyzom/proposal-to-switch-the-iota-tangle-from-a-balances-based-mod-xggwnz

Ahhh, well. The second (?) IOTA fork.
I am curious, when join CfB to this diskussion AGAIN, to moderate it, and develop and start the TRUE IOTA-net - without any coord...!
The list about the original investors is stored in this thread also! They are ready - mostly - I believe - to support the TRUE IOTA development of CfB and to establish a new IOTA foundation, if it needed AGAIN!

The FIRST IOTA fork of David's dev-team, has at this time many issues, maybe possibilities also, maybe not a scam, but this thread belongs to CfB!
This is the thread of the TRUE IOTA development! Any other development is only a fork or a scam!

The only hope of me - the TRUE development AND later a TRUE START OF THE TRUE AND FIRST IOTA Network - of course a "little" later.
((as a TRUE investor of THE TRUE IOTA development before this actual scam-fork was started...))
This IOTA currently on the Market only TEST-IOTA's if we trying to taste it not a scam (?)
David's scam only an early FORK, I think. This thread belongs to CfB!
March 07, 2020, 10:44:46 PM
I am shocked that IOTA has not lost more of its value. 

It did not lost at all but gained. At start of the year price of IOTA was 15 cents now is 23 cents. This simply tells you that all prices in crypto have nothing to do with reality.

Later it counts only the difference of selling price and buying price. The price between the two event don't matter. You have at this time not any "gain", you have some IOTA's and maybe you will able to sell it later - OR NOT.

That counts for each person buying and selling coins. I and ServerNoMore are telling of price of the coin. He is surprised price did not decrease. I am surprised that price actually increased. No matter that this event that ended all transactions for more then a week happened.

I think I'm right in saying that the Big Red Button was pushed at 17.20 on Feb 12th, at which time IOTA was trading around 34 cents.
Today it's around 22.5 cents, a market cap shrink in the order of $300m.
Nobody mention the ATH.
OK, I will.
$5.25.
If you mIOTA'd 1 BTC then you'd have got ~ 3,272.
Today you'd get ~ 39,420.
Bargain?

in other projects in the DLT market you become test-coins for FREE ...
March 07, 2020, 10:35:21 PM
FYI

IOTA was the first alt at Bitfinex (after Litecoin, but Litecoin was used threre since the start).
I'm pretty sure that ETH was listed WAY before IOTA... I still remember Potter's legendary message on some slack when the DAO desaster happened

Quote from: PGP
I wish I never listed this piece of shit coin!

.edit: here

I think this is a conspiracy theory at best. The market cap isn't defined by the actual money flowing into the projects. That's likely just a coincidence.

I just checked - as IOTA was selected for the trade on Bitfinex the following alt's was also on the Bitfinex Market tradeable (ok - you have right):
Litecoin, ZCash, Monero, Dash, XRP, ETH/ETC (I hope it is a whole list already)

https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/206

But: every alt's - before IOTA - was a well established alt on the market already at the time its listing on Bitfinex - every was already in the top 100 on the coinmarketcap.com - I think, but
IOTA was the first alt, which had the possibility to start on the market through Bitfinex! It was parallel listed on the coinmarketcap.com...
((in this way was only IOTA the first, sorry because some uncertainty, but it is also a big difference to other alt's. It was a little strange listing from Bitfnex))

What I consider at the start, and later - is documented in an other thread:

If we invested 230 dollar in BITCOIN in late 2015, then we have today ~8200 dollar ("yesterday" 12000 dollar, "tomorrow" maybe 5000 dollar or 150000 dollar Cheesy we know.......)
If we invested 230 dollar in IOTA in late 2015, then we have today ~2515 dollar

Or?

Just a question. What is the TRUE ROI of IOTA?Huh Cheesy

The thread above contains also some information about the truth ROI of IOTA, and about the ROI showed on the coinmarketcap.com.
The ROI of IOTA on the coimarketcap.com is also a scam, I think..., I see...

And about your remark: "a conspiracy theory"
Yes. You have right here also: It is a truth conspiracy, I think... Smiley
... with very much support from side some governments...
... and the BIG RED BUTTON is a LEGAL TOOL Cheesy ... just to consider ... Cheesy What should I say more? Huh

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
March 07, 2020, 03:58:22 PM

It did not lost at all but gained. At start of the year price of IOTA was 15 cents now is 23 cents. This simply tells you that all prices in crypto have nothing to do with reality.

Later it counts only the difference of selling price and buying price. The price between the two event don't matter. You have at this time not any "gain", you have some IOTA's and maybe you will able to sell it later - OR NOT.

That counts for each person buying and selling coins. I and ServerNoMore are telling of price of the coin. He is surprised price did not decrease. I am surprised that price actually increased. No matter that this event that ended all transactions for more then a week happened.

I think I'm right in saying that the Big Red Button was pushed at 17.20 on Feb 12th, at which time IOTA was trading around 34 cents.
Today it's around 22.5 cents, a market cap shrink in the order of $300m.
Nobody mention the ATH.
OK, I will.
$5.25.
If you mIOTA'd 1 BTC then you'd have got ~ 3,272.
Today you'd get ~ 39,420.
Bargain?

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
March 07, 2020, 01:39:59 PM

March 07, 2020, 08:21:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
March 06, 2020, 03:06:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
March 06, 2020, 02:48:04 PM
IOTA is still in beta development and will be for quite a while, the vast majority of investors understand this, so the recent problems with the trinity wallet doesn't really change the future outlook of the project.
This is a lie. IOTA is a proven scam.

correeeeeeeeectttamundo!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
March 06, 2020, 09:41:23 AM
IOTA is still in beta development and will be for quite a while, the vast majority of investors understand this, so the recent problems with the trinity wallet doesn't really change the future outlook of the project.
IOTA is a long term cutting edge project in beta development since 2015, I don't expect mainstream machine economy IOT apps until 2022, everything so far doesn't rate as a proof of concept even, most holders understand the timeframe involved, and understand all the criticism over the coordinator,  some speculators will get nervous and dump, haters will do their thing. The thread you linked to has no new allegations, and no evidence, and less than 25% of the mud slung at IOTA over the years. Can't you even bother to catalogue all the conspiracies in one place?
Are you trying to tell me that you are willing to shill this scam despite warnings from major cryptographers to stay away from it? QFR.

Look at the quantity and quality of people in the IF, their backgrounds, skills and experience, the partnerships the IF has made - so you think all these people and companies and academics and organisatjons are scammers, or being fooled? Your claims are not credible, IOTA project has faced many challenges, and mistakes have been made, but the future is still very optimistic. Iota succeeding is threatening to a lot of people, so there are loads of haters.
legendary
Terminated.
March 06, 2020, 07:31:37 AM
IOTA is a long term cutting edge project in beta development since 2015, I don't expect mainstream machine economy IOT apps until 2022, everything so far doesn't rate as a proof of concept even, most holders understand the timeframe involved, and understand all the criticism over the coordinator,  some speculators will get nervous and dump, haters will do their thing. The thread you linked to has no new allegations, and no evidence, and less than 25% of the mud slung at IOTA over the years. Can't you even bother to catalogue all the conspiracies in one place?
Are you trying to tell me that you are willing to shill this scam despite warnings from major cryptographers to stay away from it? QFR.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
March 06, 2020, 06:43:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: