Author

Topic: IOTA - page 170. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
November 23, 2017, 02:28:04 PM
Always click on URLs that end in ".rar". They are the best!
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 02:18:41 PM
Yes, virus warning.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 02:00:15 PM
You can see chart pump IOTA on PumpSignal http://www.signalcoinbot.me/PumpSignal.rar

really?

guys, dont download this crap, thats a virus.
Activity: 19
November 23, 2017, 01:18:46 PM
Im transfering IOTA coins to my wallet its currently pending. but on my wallet this message keeps popping up saying "Bundle Details" and then a button saying "REBROADCAST" ... whats this mean? do i have to press it?

I`m having the same problem. I never could transfer any single IOTA from Bitfinex to IOTA Wallet

I made many withdrawals in the past almost instanly and no prob, theyre just now a bit saturated probably! Patience, I know.. sucks but sometimes exchanges need to do a bit of balcklog dispatching

I am having the same problem except I'm trying to send from IOTA wallet to an exchange.  It has been 14 hours now with no confirmations.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 11:48:25 AM
IOTA is a currency with investment potential, and unlike the quick success of other projects, the team is also a more "technical flow" team, led by a mathematician, the core programmer in Germany. IOTA also got a license in Germany
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 08:57:13 AM
Im transfering IOTA coins to my wallet its currently pending. but on my wallet this message keeps popping up saying "Bundle Details" and then a button saying "REBROADCAST" ... whats this mean? do i have to press it?

I`m having the same problem. I never could transfer any single IOTA from Bitfinex to IOTA Wallet

I made many withdrawals in the past almost instanly and no prob, theyre just now a bit saturated probably! Patience, I know.. sucks but sometimes exchanges need to do a bit of balcklog dispatching
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 05:52:54 AM
New Partnership For Global IoT Connectivity. As IoT devices become more ubiquitous than ever, a new partnership will use Blockchain technology to produce a global system of connectivity that will create a way for users to monetize their technology in a decentralized way.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 23, 2017, 04:26:56 AM
IOTA vs WaltonChain vs VeChain vs Modum vs WaBi - Documentary - Why IoT Crypto Coins Are Solid Picks

http://video.genyoutube.net/BQMSIK49Flc

Activity: 28
November 22, 2017, 04:09:48 PM

Activity: 145
November 22, 2017, 03:52:29 PM
$1 is here... can we hold it?

This is a first point of first wave investor's cash-out. It could be hard to hold.

I think its just matter of time when price broke the 1$ level..

Please sell!! I need more cheap IOTA It had a nice bull run of +61.82% in the last month! I'm going to wait for a retrace to get more IOTAs and hope it will moon in 2018
Activity: 28
November 22, 2017, 01:31:06 PM
Is there anyone who could transfer IOTAs from Bitfinex to the Wallet?
It always says Pending and tx is not being completed for 18 hours
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
November 22, 2017, 12:54:46 PM
$1 is here... can we hold it?

This is a first point of first wave investor's cash-out. It could be hard to hold.

I think its just matter of time when price broke the 1$ level..
Activity: 784
November 22, 2017, 12:48:12 PM
Not a bad coin. I look at her. Capitalization is quite high. But, it's too early to take it. Quite a high price. We must wait until it falls.
compared to ETH and BTC it is very cheap. And IOTA is THE biggest potential bitcoin killer.
also price will certainly rise if the tech matures and less risk has to be taken.
Activity: 784
November 22, 2017, 12:28:39 PM
I don't what this IOTA shit is? They are claiming they are the best in the industry, but the problems in this shit is uncountable.
Everybody got panic with this shit.

Today when I logged In to my account after 6 months............There is nothing. Zero balance.
I tried all the ways, which are suggested to solve this problem in blogs and announcement..........but nothing works...............I don't know what to do now?.................
 If it gives panic like this................I don't know what's it's future. But for now I lost almost 2000 USD.
If somebody know how to solve this problem properly..........then, Please Please Please Please Please help me.
Thank you.

it is your problem if you think that in a project which is still in beta everything will work from the beginning. there is still a lot of work which has to be done. also this is not an investement which somebody should forget 6 month. a lot happend since than...

this "problem" with 0 balances is well known and already mentioned and solved 100X times here or in the IOTA slack channel. go to slack and ask somebody for help.
i dont know how to solve it. but very certain you have to upgrade your seed to a new one (happened in august update) and you have to attach your address again in wallet. I dont know if the current  version supports this upgrade or you have to go like this: 1) upgrade to august version 2) upgrade to current version.
Maybe you have to reclaim your funds. Please ask in iota slack general channel. There is always someone who can help. I would recomment to check once in a month your IOTA investement to stay updated

IOTA staff or community is not very active here, but very active in slack with over 30000 member. here you can get an invite to slack channel: https://slack.iota.org/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:56:55 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
November 22, 2017, 09:12:39 AM
Not a bad coin. I look at her. Capitalization is quite high. But, it's too early to take it. Quite a high price. We must wait until it falls.
Activity: 4
November 22, 2017, 09:08:07 AM

Old news and FUD... Bitfinex already made an official statement: 'Bitfinex is solvent and both fiat and crypto withdrawals are functioning as normal. We are seeing an increasing FUD...'etc etc.
Activity: 51
Activity: 212
ASK ME FOR LOANS
November 21, 2017, 11:31:10 PM
I don't what this IOTA shit is? They are claiming they are the best in the industry, but the problems in this shit is uncountable.
Everybody got panic with this shit.

Today when I logged In to my account after 6 months............There is nothing. Zero balance.
I tried all the ways, which are suggested to solve this problem in blogs and announcement..........but nothing works...............I don't know what to do now?.................
 If it gives panic like this................I don't know what's it's future. But for now I lost almost 2000 USD.
If somebody know how to solve this problem properly..........then, Please Please Please Please Please help me.
Thank you.

I think you just need to install a new wallet and use your seed to open an account. After that keep trying your address to Attach to Tangle until your balance come back. I did it recently and got back my balance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
November 21, 2017, 04:05:56 PM
Heidi from Youtube channel Crypto Tips coverd IOTA recently. She can easily bring difficult topics closer to non-techie folks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN8VDsyFMGc
Jump to: