Author

Topic: IOTA - page 171. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 21, 2017, 02:12:52 PM
First-Ever IOTA Mixer Hits the Testnet

https://themerkle.com/first-ever-iota-mixer-hits-the-testnet/

Cryptocurrency mixers do not necessarily have the best of reputations. Centralized solutions like these require a lot of trust to remove any taint from people’s coins. In a way, it is a money laundering-esque tool which provides additional privacy and anonymity. Surprisingly, IOTA now has its very first mixing service, which is running on the testnet. It’s an interesting development that may bring more privacy to this particular token in the future.
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 02:07:32 PM
I don't what this IOTA shit is? They are claiming they are the best in the industry, but the problems in this shit is uncountable.
Everybody got panic with this shit.

Today when I logged In to my account after 6 months............There is nothing. Zero balance.
I tried all the ways, which are suggested to solve this problem in blogs and announcement..........but nothing works...............I don't know what to do now?.................
 If it gives panic like this................I don't know what's it's future. But for now I lost almost 2000 USD.
If somebody know how to solve this problem properly..........then, Please Please Please Please Please help me.
Thank you.

Cmmon buddy. Keep calm. You can recover your coins.
there shoulb be something like a transition tool between two specific wallet versions.
Just go again and read cerafully and do it step by step.

https://forum.helloiota.com/105/Help-My-IOTA-balance-is-zero-steps-to-help-you-find-your-balance
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:21:14 PM
Iota is gaining much popularity and fomo due to some news regarding its quantum resistant nature so more people are getting in
Activity: 34
November 21, 2017, 12:19:40 PM
I don't what this IOTA shit is? They are claiming they are the best in the industry, but the problems in this shit is uncountable.
Everybody got panic with this shit.

Today when I logged In to my account after 6 months............There is nothing. Zero balance.
I tried all the ways, which are suggested to solve this problem in blogs and announcement..........but nothing works...............I don't know what to do now?.................
 If it gives panic like this................I don't know what's it's future. But for now I lost almost 2000 USD.
If somebody know how to solve this problem properly..........then, Please Please Please Please Please help me.
Thank you.
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 12:12:16 PM
Does anybody know why IOTA is not listed on OKEx yet?

IOTA will be listed by OKEX tomorrow Grin

https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/932988495890485257
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 11:09:27 AM
Does anybody know why IOTA is not listed on OKEx yet?
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
November 21, 2017, 09:28:03 AM
It is not the first time IOTA reaching $1 in value. Last time it was a turning point in price development. But it was followed by some (allegedly) negative news and fud that were accelerating the trend down to below $0.3. I think this time is different, there are a lot of positive news and compared to projects like Bitcoin Cash, Ripple or Ethereum, IOTA is still cheap.

$1 is here... can we hold it?

This is a first point of first wave investor's cash-out. It could be hard to hold.

This time it can go to 50-70 $ cents I think...because there is a lot of new investors who entered @32-40 $cents...
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 21, 2017, 09:02:24 AM
Any news regarding the "frozen tokens"? When will the IF start the payout?
In this blog (https://blog.iota.org/gui-wallet-phase-two-of-the-reclaim-process-f5913109cf46) Dom mentioned, that the payout will start on 13.11... obviously nothing happend. Not even a communication update.

Well, I am waiting for my tokens as well. I originally also thought it will be processed on 13.11. But if you read the blog post carefully it says the start of processing the token transitions is on 13.11. So it does not mean it happens on 13th November.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 21, 2017, 08:59:32 AM
It is not the first time IOTA reaching $1 in value. Last time it was a turning point in price development. But it was followed by some (allegedly) negative news and fud that were accelerating the trend down to below $0.3. I think this time is different, there are a lot of positive news and compared to projects like Bitcoin Cash, Ripple or Ethereum, IOTA is still cheap.

This is a first point of first wave investor's cash-out. It could be hard to hold.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 08:51:51 AM
I just installed new wallet. How to get back my iotas in this new wallet, please?

Which version did you have before where your IOTAS are last seen?

Thank you. Manage to get it back by attaching addresses after few minutes.

Good that's almost the way!!!

Last time it needed me to attache 30 Adresses to get my GIs back
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 08:37:39 AM
I just installed new wallet. How to get back my iotas in this new wallet, please?

Which version did you have before where your IOTAS are last seen?
Activity: 135
November 21, 2017, 06:57:12 AM
did anyone had a successful bitfinex iota payout in the last 2 days?
my payout is processing for ~16h
naj
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 04:22:14 AM
Any news regarding the "frozen tokens"? When will the IF start the payout?
In this blog (https://blog.iota.org/gui-wallet-phase-two-of-the-reclaim-process-f5913109cf46) Dom mentioned, that the payout will start on 13.11... obviously nothing happend. Not even a communication update.
Activity: 247
November 21, 2017, 04:12:52 AM
I am new to IOTA and this is what I understand it to be:

a token but with no blockchain instead using a tangle technology

as the tangle gets bigger it becomes more secure

zero transaction fees

no miners

=======================================================

these are some of the good points, so what are the bad points with this?
Bad point is that is cryptocurrency. And it will be associate with bitcoin. And when bitcoin blow up this will negatively influence on IOTA too.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 21, 2017, 03:21:50 AM

It is to hard Wink
Activity: 131
November 20, 2017, 10:48:42 PM
Hey Guys very new to this, I'm from Australia and invested in IOTA and a bit in ETC coin and Siacoin.
Do you think in 3 or 4 years it get to 10 dollars or so?

10 dollars will be in less than 1 year .
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
November 20, 2017, 10:10:36 PM
wallet shit. Balance is not recovered. I lost all my money

It's recoverable. I did the process took about 10 minutes
Why this happened?

Not every node keeps track of every transaction on the tangle. If it did than we wouldn't be proactively addressing the scaling problem now would we? We would be just the same as all the other projects. A huge part of the reason for this projects existence is to develop a DLT that can prevent double spending without any individual node needing to be aware of more than a small part of the entire ledger. As it happens your node isn't currently aware of the part of the tangle that has your transaction, this is to be expected to happen sometimes and can be remedied quite easily.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
November 20, 2017, 09:30:39 PM
wallet shit. Balance is not recovered. I lost all my money

It's recoverable. I did the process took about 10 minutes
Why this happened?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
November 20, 2017, 09:09:32 PM
Hell guys i have found new planning of IOTA in couples month later. IOTA aiming to release smart contracts within the first half of 2018 https://t.co/EeksQQl11y i think ethereum has much competitors include from iota and IOTA can makes innovations in the platform, it is good for IOTA, i don't shocked if the price of IOTA is up trend right now, so what is your opinions of IOTA plans couples month later guys? Let's discussion about it. Thank you for your opinions and the time.
Activity: 17
November 20, 2017, 08:17:41 PM
Hey folks, storing my iota in the light windows wallet since many months ago. I go to check my balance, after updating to the new client and entering my seed and there is nothing there.

I remember last time I had to re-attach my receive addresses multiple times for my balance to re-appear. Tried doing this about ten times and nothing yet.

Been reading on the Iota medium that some funds have been confiscated to protect from a vulnerability, but I do not understand the instructions at all, or even know how to tell if my funds were among those confiscated.

Any advice for a newbie? Just want to be sure my coin is safe, and not make some mistake that causes them to be lost.
Jump to: