Author

Topic: IOTA - page 178. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 02:39:29 PM

Partnership with banks? Smart contracts in 2018? What is next for IOTA?? Moon?? Way to go! I see a bright future for this project!! Keep accumulating while is cheap!! It will take off next year!
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
November 14, 2017, 01:02:12 PM
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 12:31:48 PM
When will be the coins transferred after successfully confirming old and new seeds in v 2.5.4? I did it three days ago and as far as I know it should be transferred on 13th November, right? Haven't received anything yet. Or do I need to create new address to let the balance show up?

Try to attache some adresses then the balance should be there

*edit here is the link to the official way
https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/78zjsx/get_your_balance_back_how_to_3_simple_steps/
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
November 14, 2017, 12:29:29 PM
When will be the coins transferred after successfully confirming old and new seeds in v 2.5.4? I did it three days ago and as far as I know it should be transferred on 13th November, right? Haven't received anything yet. Or do I need to create new address to let the balance show up?
November 14, 2017, 12:23:03 PM

i
 the price is clearly manipulated.

Sources?

When u look at the order books for some hours u will know what we mean
Activity: 252
November 14, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

i
 the price is clearly manipulated.

Sources?
November 14, 2017, 12:21:33 PM
it has already mooned, it did a 100% gain in a few days

it didn't get higher after binance introduction

you never know but I sold mine and wait to refill at lower price

Thats not my Tak Tik

1st Step

I buy and buy and buy till it is 2$ + A little bit of daytrading. + Transfer the Coins to my IOTA Wallet. Bought at 24 Cent, 31, 42 and more .... and still buying on good days. You dont know when the price will rise in 1 day to 2$ it could happen every day!

2nd Step

After the chart price gets to 2 USD I will rest with a smile while seeing the chart realy going to the moon. I think of 100 USD +

There will be many devices in 2022+ which will use the tangle. And I hope the next years, many companys will understand the technology and will use it FOR FREE.

Not bad at all.
Thing is, I don't that much fiat waiting there to refill more iotas Grin

I'm not that optimistic by the way, I think it's a great technology of course, but there's always so much impredictable news with cryptocurrencies. I hope you're right.
For I what I can see, as often with iota, since I have the nose stuck on the orderbook and trade history on bitfinex for the last 48 hours, the price is clearly manipulated. Don't know really where it's going in the next days, to be honest. Maybe I did the wrong move...

Yes u are right - A kind of manipulation - And the FIAT thing just invest for some month you have TIME my friend technology is in the childhood.

All these little buys with 200 oder sells with 50 in a row I think I know what u mean with manipulation . But I dont care thats normal.

I am happy with both sites .. IOTA goes down ... i Buy more .. IOTA goes up I am also happy do my daytrades with aprx. 500 MIOS

Daytrading with small amounts is ok for me but the most I leave in my Wallet and I am very happy .. bought most at 21 - 25 Cent

November 14, 2017, 12:17:09 PM

Thats not my Tak Tik

1st Step

I buy and buy and buy till it is 2$ + A little bit of daytrading. + Transfer the Coins to my IOTA Wallet. Bought at 24 Cent, 31, 42 and more .... and still buying on good days. You dont know when the price will rise in 1 day to 2$ it could happen every day!

2nd Step

After the chart price gets to 2 USD I will rest with a smile while seeing the chart realy going to the moon. I think of 100 USD +

There will be many devices in 2022+ which will use the tangle. And I hope the next years, many companys will understand the technology and will use it FOR FREE.

Not bad at all.
Thing is, I don't that much fiat waiting there to refill more iotas Grin

I'm not that optimistic by the way, I think it's a great technology of course, but there's always so much impredictable news with cryptocurrencies. I hope you're right.
For I what I can see, as often with iota, since I have the nose stuck on the orderbook and trade history on bitfinex for the last 48 hours, the price is clearly manipulated. Don't know really where it's going in the next days, to be honest. Maybe I did the wrong move...
November 14, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

Thats not my Tak Tik

1st Step

2nd Step

November 14, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

November 14, 2017, 10:06:19 AM
OKEx announces IOTA to be listed after today’s Zcash and DASH additions

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/11/13/okex-announces-iota-listed-todays-zcash-dash-additions/

OKCoin’s margin crypto exchange OKEx announced today that IOTA will be added for trading starting later this week. The specific time will be at 14:00 on Thursday, November 16, 2017, Beijing time for deposits and November 20th for transactions. The announcement came today after OKEx starting trading on Zcash (ZEC) and DASH, with the two cryptocurrencies starting to trade at Beijing time 21:00.

The company also recently announced that it will be changing the symbol on Bitcoin Cash from BCC to what has become standard in BCH, many other Asian exchanges have also announced the changeover to BCH.

OKCoin International, the Chinese bitcoin exchange company’s office out of Hong Kong for global users had back in May announced the launch of OKEX.com as they discontinued leveraged crypto activity on OKCoin.com on May 30, 2017, in order to migrate users to the new OKEX.com.

also noted this with the official post here:

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002713311-OKEx-supports-IOTA-Deposit-and-Spot-Trading

IOTA to the mooon!
November 14, 2017, 09:24:59 AM
Thanks i hope soon, i want invest on it, but i only use bittrex, dont want get many exchangers

It will pump once it's on bittrex... maybe dump after a while, but you're not gonna have it the cheapest way.
Cheaper doesnt matter when thir is a big potential of progression , +50% of 1000$ is still 50% of. 1000$ doesnt matter if coin at 1$ or 7800$

So many people don't understand that ! Always think of % and not $'s. Never do you see biggest gainers and loser's listed in $ value it's always percent. If you see something listed in $ then it is market cap

But YOU have to think --- it's much easier to get 50% from a coin that is at 50 Cent and grows to 300 as when you buy it with 100 in 2 years and wait for redicoulous 50%. But really for 50% you can catch IOTA in 3 Years at any time - you want - and sell it with a stop order. Would have worked when you bought 2 weeks ago.

IOTA is the future don't be too late. There will be a day the value will be +1000% in 1 single day u will see.
November 14, 2017, 09:15:11 AM
IOTA has been around since many months now yet it is not listed on bittrex, why? The DAG technology is great but still bittrex does not find it useful? Is it money that is hinderance?

The technology is in it's childhood, thats why it is not on bittrex or on other exchanges. You know the difficults this year of the "product"?

When the Tangle is ready all exchange will have it. Meanwhile I feel fine with bitfinex / my wallet .... You can buy at Bitfinex and then send it to your wallet thats the savest way. So the Coins are in the tangle and with your seed unreachable for goverments and companys regulations.

And it's a great time NOW 2017 till it get's to 1$+ and to other exchanges.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 09:15:00 AM
Thanks i hope soon, i want invest on it, but i only use bittrex, dont want get many exchangers

It will pump once it's on bittrex... maybe dump after a while, but you're not gonna have it the cheapest way.
Cheaper doesnt matter when thir is a big potential of progression , +50% of 1000$ is still 50% of. 1000$ doesnt matter if coin at 1$ or 7800$

So many people don't understand that ! Always think of % and not $'s. Never do you see biggest gainers and loser's listed in $ value it's always percent. If you see something listed in $ then it is market cap
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 08:36:02 AM
IOTA has been around since many months now yet it is not listed on bittrex, why? The DAG technology is great but still bittrex does not find it useful? Is it money that is hinderance?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 08:34:11 AM
If IOTA gets through the bank partnership, it will get way bigger than ever. Does anyone know which bank they are talking to?
bank? could you send a link? idk about it.
Activity: 220
November 14, 2017, 08:08:59 AM
If IOTA gets through the bank partnership, it will get way bigger than ever. Does anyone know which bank they are talking to?
November 14, 2017, 08:04:49 AM

November 14, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

November 14, 2017, 07:56:46 AM
Jump to: