Author

Topic: IOTA - page 179. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 03:39:26 AM
Activity: 252
November 14, 2017, 03:05:27 AM
is it already on Bittrex?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 13, 2017, 07:52:32 PM
Made my day Cheesy
I use StackExchange almost every day, but I've never thought of considering it as crypto exchange, despite the name.

What is going on with IOTA... I even forgot that I have some in my wallet...
Many big news.
okex will list.
Yes many big news related with miota include miota will be listed on StackExchange the proposal has sent to them,
it is just about the time until we can buy miota on there.
 https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/110603/iota
It is good news usually the price will be more expensive because many people start purchase miota on the new exchanger,
so let's wait and see does will be effect on price of miota.?

Dude stackexchange is not a crypto exchange  Cheesy
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
November 13, 2017, 07:23:12 PM

"We are proud to announce the IOTA Foundation"
(Official Blog post)
let's go! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 13, 2017, 06:02:52 PM
OKEx announces IOTA to be listed after today’s Zcash and DASH additions

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/11/13/okex-announces-iota-listed-todays-zcash-dash-additions/

OKCoin’s margin crypto exchange OKEx announced today that IOTA will be added for trading starting later this week. The specific time will be at 14:00 on Thursday, November 16, 2017, Beijing time for deposits and November 20th for transactions. The announcement came today after OKEx starting trading on Zcash (ZEC) and DASH, with the two cryptocurrencies starting to trade at Beijing time 21:00.

The company also recently announced that it will be changing the symbol on Bitcoin Cash from BCC to what has become standard in BCH, many other Asian exchanges have also announced the changeover to BCH.

OKCoin International, the Chinese bitcoin exchange company’s office out of Hong Kong for global users had back in May announced the launch of OKEX.com as they discontinued leveraged crypto activity on OKCoin.com on May 30, 2017, in order to migrate users to the new OKEX.com.
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
November 13, 2017, 05:06:56 PM
IOTA foundation finally fully registered in Germany. That's a novelty in cryptoland!
2018 belongs to IOTA!
That's true. Next year is going to be interesting for IOTA. Can't wait to see more partnerships and higher adoption of the network. Plus Dom just confirmed today (in the live stream) about smart contracts being released on IOTA in the first half of 2018.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
November 13, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

They are targeting the Chinese market this week so that's really big news.
Also they claim that only 10% of the news has been released for this year.. so 90% of the news is yet to come in the following weeks.. Exciting times Smiley

link please..
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 13, 2017, 03:44:22 PM
IOTA foundation finally fully registered in Germany. That's a novelty in cryptoland!
2018 belongs to IOTA!
Activity: 145
November 13, 2017, 03:22:54 PM
Can someone tell me why this token does not have as much clout as bitcoin? From everything I have read the DAG is better than blockchain.

It should be in top 5 at least. It was about a month ago but there was a major coordinated FUD campaign going on. It will get back to $1 very easy. This is the blockchain killer.

I agree, but this is good! We can buy cheapper and keep accumulating! Next year the crypto-market is going to explode an IOTA is going to the moon! buy all the dips!!
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 12:38:48 PM
Can someone tell me why this token does not have as much clout as bitcoin? From everything I have read the DAG is better than blockchain.

It should be in top 5 at least. It was about a month ago but there was a major coordinated FUD campaign going on. It will get back to $1 very easy. This is the blockchain killer.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:40:29 AM
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
November 13, 2017, 10:02:39 AM
Dude stackexchange is not a crypto exchange  Cheesy
Nope, but it's the largest software developer community in the net.
This means that software developers (even from major software companies) who want to implement the IOTA technology in their products will find and get free and open support.

This will push real world applications forward on the long term.

I know  Roll Eyes the guy I was replying to was looking forward to buying iota on stackexchange
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 07:39:00 AM
Dude stackexchange is not a crypto exchange  Cheesy
Nope, but it's the largest software developer community in the net.
This means that software developers (even from major software companies) who want to implement the IOTA technology in their products will find and get free and open support.

This will push real world applications forward on the long term.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
November 13, 2017, 05:44:34 AM
Many big news.
okex will list.
Yes many big news related with miota include miota will be listed on StackExchange the proposal has sent to them,
It is good news usually the price will be more expensive because many people start purchase miota on the new exchanger,

Dude stackexchange is not a crypto exchange  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

Also they claim that only 10% of the news has been released for this year.. so 90% of the news is yet to come in the following weeks.. Exciting times Smiley
Interesting. I will watch.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 05:22:59 AM

Why do you think IOTA team is targeting the Chinese market. As far as I know it is very unpredictable market!
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 13, 2017, 05:11:36 AM
I

Interesting... Thanks...
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
November 13, 2017, 03:19:33 AM

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 03:07:55 AM
I fear that bitcoin started his way up again. And IOTA will fall down again for some period so i sold it to comeback later
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
November 13, 2017, 03:00:07 AM
Many big news.
okex will list.
Jump to: