Author

Topic: IOTA - page 175. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Cryptocurrency never sleep
November 18, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

Citazione da: Alienxxx23 il 17 novembre 2017, alle 23:01:08
   Il portafoglio IOTA è un modello di delirio idiota ed è stato inventato da sviluppatori che sono stufi della schizofrenia. Tutto questo sistema con semi di 1000 caratteri,
   costantemente a zero saldi, che è necessario ripristinare, nuovi recuperi di vecchie transazioni, nuove e costanti nuove e completamente inutili versioni del portafoglio difettoso
  Tale moneta come IOTA è meglio conservarla solo nello scambio e non usare mai il portafoglio IOTA e in nessun caso. Se ti importa dei tuoi soldi e dei tuoi nervi. Non funziona
  correttamente e non funziona affatto! Un contrasto terribile rispetto ai portafogli di altre cripto-valute.Arrabbiato

Cool Si non hai tutti i torti ci devono lavorare un po su e dovrebbero fare anche alla svelta e ti diro di piu Manca ancora il supporto a IOTA da parte di Tanti Wallet Come

EXODUS   COINOMI  JAXX  MYCELIUM  TREZOR  e LEDGER e IOTA non ha nesun App x Android Valido....LA Mia Opinione che Bisogna muoverli con molta cautela x non perdeli
       siamo all alba di una nuova era Internet delle cose e gia tra noi con molte Applicazione Oggetti e anche attivita lavorative ....Non vorreii che la gente ci andasse in massa e
       subire troppe perdite xche in molti non sono programmatori ma solo investitori Cool

8)Anche BTC all inizio con i suoi Wallet a dato dei grandi Dolori e Perdite xro chi cia creduto e sognato su e andato avanti

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
November 18, 2017, 05:31:47 AM
IOTA is doing good at the moment.

Good project
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrency never sleep
November 18, 2017, 05:12:42 AM

Cool X IOTA vedo delle buone opportunita ma spero che il prezzo non salga cosi alla svelta  Cool

Fatemi fare un po di  Scorta xd  Grin
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
November 18, 2017, 04:29:29 AM
IOTA wallet is a model of idiotic delirium and it was invented by developers who are sick of schizophrenia. All this system with seeds of 1000 characters, constantly zero balances, which you need to restore, new reclaims of old transactions,  constant  new and new  meaningless completely unnecessary versions of the bad wallet
Such a coin as IOTA is best kept only on the exchange and do not use the IOTA wallet never and in no case. If you care about your money and your nerves. It does not work correctly and does not work at all! A terrible contrast compared to the wallets of other crypto-currencies. Angry

No FUD please. Wallet works fine.

Fud comes always when angry shorters sell @ 0.59$ Grin but huge news coming and price continue to go up to 1,5 $

so HODL!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
November 18, 2017, 03:29:04 AM
IOTA wallet is a model of idiotic delirium and it was invented by developers who are sick of schizophrenia. All this system with seeds of 1000 characters, constantly zero balances, which you need to restore, new reclaims of old transactions,  constant  new and new  meaningless completely unnecessary versions of the bad wallet
Such a coin as IOTA is best kept only on the exchange and do not use the IOTA wallet never and in no case. If you care about your money and your nerves. It does not work correctly and does not work at all! A terrible contrast compared to the wallets of other crypto-currencies. Angry

Have you ever heard the phrase "there is no such thing as a free lunch?" Sacrifices must be made in order to allow 0 transaction fee transactions. The fact that it even kinda works at all is a damned miracle. The hope is that from this humble foundation something amazing can be built.
I agree, someone has to pay the bill. Maybe the big enterprises pay for the network becouse profit from the ecosystem?

What I mean is that we are paying for it by having our balance sometimes show up as 0 and our transactions sometimes not go through properly, all the stuff he complained about.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2017, 03:23:59 AM
I like slowly IOTA rise.

I like how you say you like

IOTA is long therm investment and I can buy more now.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
November 18, 2017, 02:57:17 AM

Have you ever heard the phrase "there is no such thing as a free lunch?" Sacrifices must be made in order to allow 0 transaction fee transactions. The fact that it even kinda works at all is a damned miracle. The hope is that from this humble foundation something amazing can be built.
I agree, someone has to pay the bill. Maybe the big enterprises pay for the network becouse profit from the ecosystem?

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 02:52:35 AM

No FUD please. Wallet works fine.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
November 17, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

Activity: 19
November 17, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Dude you do realize that it is not a choice to have a wallet like this, but a necessity given how IOTA works, right?

Tangle tech is not comparable to BC technology and IOTA is not comparable to BC coins, it would be like saying "I really like this airplane and flying is cool, but why does it have to be equipped with such big wings, huge engine and all those wheels? My car works just fine without wings, with just four wheels and with a small engine!"

No, it's just that developers do not understand what a user-friendly software is and they release a piece of shit that does not work normally Sad
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
November 17, 2017, 07:06:07 PM

Dude you do realize that it is not a choice to have a wallet like this, but a necessity given how IOTA works, right?

Tangle tech is not comparable to BC technology and IOTA is not comparable to BC coins, it would be like saying "I really like this airplane and flying is cool, but why does it have to be equipped with such big wings, huge engine and all those wheels? My car works just fine without wings, with just four wheels and with a small engine!"
Activity: 19
November 17, 2017, 07:01:08 PM
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 02:34:48 PM
Any information about when the transitions will be finalized? In a post a few pages earlier there was a hint that the tokens are stored on this address https://iotasear.ch/address/FFUIAREGAAAHNTPJRGRFCNCNOTKTKPWJEGUDWQHZVVO9MTAXZIDMXBMWJXTLUBHNFNKYCCTQUXOUYFKX99MUZJEPYD
and that the payment have been already made. I am still waiting. Is it because not all sent transactions from the foundation address are confirmed, yet?

What transitions are you talking about? Are you referring to the smart contracts integration?
In the last week IOTA went from .35 to .89 that is a big run with everything that is happening with all bitcoins
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 17, 2017, 01:33:46 PM
Megan Frydel: IOTA Smart Contratcs Integration
IOTA, unlike most ICOs, didn’t just aim at crowdfunding their idea. IOTA’s goal is to revolutionise the Distributed Ledger Technology.
http://iotafeed.com/index.php/2017/11/17/megan-frydel-iota-smart-contratcs-integration/
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 12:06:21 PM
Any information about when the transitions will be finalized? In a post a few pages earlier there was a hint that the tokens are stored on this address https://iotasear.ch/address/FFUIAREGAAAHNTPJRGRFCNCNOTKTKPWJEGUDWQHZVVO9MTAXZIDMXBMWJXTLUBHNFNKYCCTQUXOUYFKX99MUZJEPYD
and that the payment have been already made. I am still waiting. Is it because not all sent transactions from the foundation address are confirmed, yet?
Activity: 73
November 17, 2017, 11:40:53 AM
2.500 $ per Miota would mean a 7trillion marketcap  Cheesy ( bitcoin is now at 0,129 trilion )
I would love to see IOTA there but for now its more than a dream.

BCH hit 30+ trillion during it's pump. It's not that i'ts a dream - it's just that would be very telling of either high confidence investment or a pump and dump.

BCH hit 30+ billion not trillion. 1 trillion = 1000 billion. So 7 trillion marketcap is huge  Grin

My dyslexia kicks in hard Smiley
Activity: 73
November 17, 2017, 11:39:39 AM
I like slowly IOTA rise.

I like how you say you like
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
I like slowly IOTA rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 17, 2017, 06:33:46 AM
IOTA is a project with healthy foundations... We are over 1$ in next few weeks...
Activity: 247
November 17, 2017, 04:51:22 AM
IOTA is under correction now but don`t sale it! IOTA trading on OKEx begin at Nov, 20th. So 1$ for it will become a honest price.
Jump to: