Author

Topic: IOTA - page 312. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
June 14, 2017, 12:20:35 PM
Please, try to get other exchanges like bittrex or, I hope, Poloniex... i hate bitfinex, particularly I don't like this exchange... but... if there isn't other option I will trade on it...
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
June 14, 2017, 12:16:33 PM
Any news about when IOTA deposits on Bitfinex will be available again? I have a deposit I sent and which has not arrived or has not been credited to my Bitfinex account yet. According to my IOTA client it is already confirmed.

Also are there any activities to bring the coin to other exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex. It would be very helpful. I could not find information about those plans from the available news.

after your opportunity to sell at high prices has passed, the rule of life
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 12:07:57 PM
Any news about when IOTA deposits on Bitfinex will be available again? I have a deposit I sent and which has not arrived or has not been credited to my Bitfinex account yet. According to my IOTA client it is already confirmed.

Also are there any activities to bring the coin to other exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex. It would be very helpful. I could not find information about those plans from the available news.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 11:49:51 AM
Please get this coin on other exchanges...

Yes, I hope this will happen very soon. I actually can't say anything bad about bitfinex, it worked for me so far.

Why the people dont like of bitfinex?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

Yes, I hope this will happen very soon. I actually can't say anything bad about bitfinex, it worked for me so far.
Activity: 597
June 14, 2017, 11:44:35 AM
Activity: 124
June 14, 2017, 11:44:19 AM
Whoever says IOTA is a scam is a scam himself.  Grin
-
I hoped to buy much more IOTA after the ICO at the exchange but I didn't think that the price will rise up so fast. But I'm pretty happy already with my investment. Will hold it for a long time now.

GO IOTA!!!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 78
June 14, 2017, 11:37:28 AM
Deposits bitcoin to bitfinex is working?
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
June 14, 2017, 11:24:10 AM
Hi guys , I am unable to install 2.3.0 github wallet cuz its from an unidentified developer, and my mac doesnt allow that. It is my understanding that holding down control button with clicking the app in the finder should bypass this security feature and allow me to open it anyway. I have done so in the past with other wallets. Not working for this one tho. Any ideas? Thx.

Also, anyone have a good reason for stopping IOTA deposits? Seems awfully shady to me. As we know , IOTA is being sold on Bitfinex, so who is selling it if supposedly nobody can deposit? Makes me think insiders are getting all their @!$# sold off at a good price, then we'll be allowed in later to scavenge for crumbs. Hope I'm wrong cuz I'm holding IOTA. Would like to feel better about it tho.

Thanks, again.
Brad

Just go to System Preferences --> Security & Privacy and should be a setting to allow apps from all developers...

Not quite sure on Bitfinex deposits ... let's hope a few other exchanges open up trading so there are more options.

Spot the odd one out Smiley
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
June 14, 2017, 11:22:36 AM
I predict Rank of cryptocurrency in 2018 as below:
#1 ETH
#2 IOTA
#3 BTC
#4 XRP

#1 ETH
#2 IOTA
#3 BTC
#4 Bancor // Lisk  //  WAVES
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
June 14, 2017, 11:21:02 AM
mmmm IOTA in bitfinex

xrp too in bitfinex
xrp scam coin

for me IOTA its a coin like all coin .... and maximaum price IOTA 0.0003 per mi or gi
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 14, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
go to system preferences-->security--->click the lock--->enter admin pass--->general tab, 'Allow apps downloaded from anywhere'
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
June 14, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
IOTA IOTA IOTA IOTA Huh

what is this coin . where exchange ? where eco ? where bounty ? where where where???

xrp better IOTA 
and xrp scam coin

Activity: 65
June 14, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
Hi guys , I am unable to install 2.3.0 github wallet cuz its from an unidentified developer, and my mac doesnt allow that. It is my understanding that holding down control button with clicking the app in the finder should bypass this security feature and allow me to open it anyway. I have done so in the past with other wallets. Not working for this one tho. Any ideas? Thx.

Also, anyone have a good reason for stopping IOTA deposits? Seems awfully shady to me. As we know , IOTA is being sold on Bitfinex, so who is selling it if supposedly nobody can deposit? Makes me think insiders are getting all their shit sold off at a good price, then we'll be allowed in later to scavenge for crumbs. Hope I'm wrong cuz I'm holding IOTA. Would like to feel better about it tho.

Thanks, again.
Brad
Activity: 448
June 14, 2017, 10:33:15 AM
This Project Hit record breaking launch on BitFinex, Hit $1.5 billion dollars market cap. It is amazing!
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
June 14, 2017, 10:22:17 AM
There are many unclear points in their tech. If the tech is not worth, it will collapse badly.
I'm really surprised that such a (claimed) revolutionary currency has a very short white paper, comparing to other less famous projects. I feel like the tech is still in his infancy, so I'm not sure they can deliver what they promise.

I will do more research on it...
Activity: 434
June 14, 2017, 10:11:31 AM
I predict Rank of cryptocurrency in 2018 as below:
#1 ETH
#2 IOTA
#3 BTC
#4 XRP
Activity: 77
June 14, 2017, 09:40:32 AM
I love the tech behind IOTA and will probably pick up a bunch of coins but not at this price. First day on the exchange and straight to 6th position on market cap ladder? WTF? The whales must be stocking up like there's no tomorrow. There are way too many coins in supply for this shit to be valued at over half a dollar right now.

I signed up specifically out of interest in IOTA. Been involved in Bitcoin since 2011.  Feel like this is the most disruptive token getting exposure right now. Can easily see it at #2 position by end of year.  The technology is a game changer and their progress is excellent.

50:50 on that but yes I feel the same.  Hope we are right here.

I think Bitcoin will loose traction and move Position 4-5 ,  ETH will stay No1 for some time  and after that IOTA has a good chance.

Just look at the number of dapps being launched on Ethereum platform every week. Not long to go before it takes the crown from BTC. It will take an earth shattering event right now to stop the Ethereum juggernaut.

Having said that, I don't think Bitcoin will go below No.2 position within the next few years since there is no other competitor is sight. I am bullish on Ripple but it has still some way to go before it catches up with Bitcoin.
you are completely missing the point of iota
Activity: 308
June 14, 2017, 09:29:03 AM
I love the tech behind IOTA and will probably pick up a bunch of coins but not at this price. First day on the exchange and straight to 6th position on market cap ladder? WTF? The whales must be stocking up like there's no tomorrow. There are way too many coins in supply for this shit to be valued at over half a dollar right now.

I signed up specifically out of interest in IOTA. Been involved in Bitcoin since 2011.  Feel like this is the most disruptive token getting exposure right now. Can easily see it at #2 position by end of year.  The technology is a game changer and their progress is excellent.

50:50 on that but yes I feel the same.  Hope we are right here.

I think Bitcoin will loose traction and move Position 4-5 ,  ETH will stay No1 for some time  and after that IOTA has a good chance.

Just look at the number of dapps being launched on Ethereum platform every week. Not long to go before it takes the crown from BTC. It will take an earth shattering event right now to stop the Ethereum juggernaut.

Having said that, I don't think Bitcoin will go below No.2 position within the next few years since there is no other competitor is sight. I am bullish on Ripple but it has still some way to go before it catches up with Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2017, 09:19:41 AM
when we can buy IOTA in others exchanges?
Jump to: