Author

Topic: IOTA - page 309. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 08:59:03 AM
mh ..

You guys you know one thing?

It seems to me that this could be indeed the biggest scam in crypto currency history!

Let's think about one thing: could it be, that the whole crypto currency market was pushed the last months, only for IOTA? so that it was possible to gain a very high market cap? i don't hope this is the truth. Otherwise in the next hours days are going to be burnt billions of $$$

You should call the emergency

Grin

no but honestly, what's going on since April 2017?? Total marketcap rising from 25B$ to 120B$ Huh and since IOTA can be traded (with a lot of restrictions on bitfinex) there are burnt 20B$
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 08:58:29 AM
And just as I predicted and wrote about it yesterday, IOTA is crashing hard. It was way overvalued to begin with. The market cap would probably lose half a million dollars by tomorrow.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 08:48:11 AM
mh ..

It seems to me that this could be indeed the biggest scam in crypto currency history!

Let's think about one thing: could it be, that the whole crypto currency market was pushed the last months, only for IOTA? so that it was possible to gain a very high market cap? i don't hope this is the truth. Otherwise in the next hours days are going to be burnt billions of $$$

You should call the emergency
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
June 15, 2017, 08:10:12 AM
IOTA is tanking significantly harder than the other Cryptos though. And it makes perfect sense, it's been semi-privately traded upwards to astronomical heights and it is still only traded on 1 exchange. I see no reason why they wouldn't have opened trading with multiple exchanges as that would have most certainly prevented some of the deposits/withdrawal issues.

Imo. the only reason that only 1 exchange is used (which coincidentally has issues with deposits for a lot of people) is to prevent a major dump. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if certain 'insiders' were able to sell off good chunks of their IOTA before the issues started arising.  

Who exactly is "they"? What do you mean by "only 1 exchange is used"? It is up to the exchanges to decide if and when to add IOTA, the wallets are there for everyone, there was no manipulation at all in this sense, at least not by the dev team (because even if they wanted they could not physically stop an exchange from adding IOTA)
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
June 15, 2017, 08:09:32 AM
mh ..

Sure Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 15, 2017, 07:59:08 AM
Lol, so many haters. Guys need to calm down. All the Cryptos are tanking, not just IOTA.

IOTA is tanking significantly harder than the other Cryptos though. And it makes perfect sense, it's been semi-privately traded upwards to astronomical heights and it is still only traded on 1 exchange. I see no reason why they wouldn't have opened trading with multiple exchanges as that would have most certainly prevented some of the deposits/withdrawal issues.

Imo. the only reason that only 1 exchange is used (which coincidentally has issues with deposits for a lot of people) is to prevent a major dump. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if certain 'insiders' were able to sell off good chunks of their IOTA before the issues started arising.  
Activity: 2
June 15, 2017, 07:57:53 AM
All the Cryptos are tanking, not just IOTA.

yes, but not when deposits STILL disabled. For 24 hours. And nobody explain nothing.

I can explain you why it's disabled. The whole crypto market would crash if enabled! It was not supposed that IOTA has such a high market cap !

The market would crash, because the price of IOTA would crash.
June 15, 2017, 07:56:28 AM
All the Cryptos are tanking, not just IOTA.

yes, but not when deposits STILL disabled. For 24 hours. And nobody explain nothing.

I can explain you why it's disabled. The whole crypto market would crash if enabled! It was not supposed that IOTA has such a high market cap !
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 07:52:54 AM
Lol, so many haters. Guys need to calm down. All the Cryptos are tanking, not just IOTA.
Activity: 124
June 15, 2017, 07:52:32 AM
Calm down everyone. I guess the problems will be fixed very soon. Don't worry, be happy now  Smiley
Activity: 378
June 15, 2017, 07:50:12 AM
Stop panicking, ye weak-hearted. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
June 15, 2017, 07:45:59 AM
mh ..

Activity: 199
June 15, 2017, 07:41:48 AM
price is tanking hard
June 15, 2017, 06:19:16 AM
Do we know who are the devs of IOTA?

A guy from Belarus, formerly known as BCNext, currently known as Come From Beyond or Sergey.

How was IOTA initially distributed? And what was its price?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
June 15, 2017, 06:02:04 AM

A guy from Belarus, formerly known as BCNext, currently known as Come From Beyond or Sergey.
June 15, 2017, 05:59:48 AM
June 15, 2017, 05:55:57 AM
Incredible scam.
Not IOTA, but Bitfinex.

Disable Deposit for all, but doesn't stop Trade. And a little group of people who made deposit are trading now...

So when they enable it again, the price will drop due to an overflow of offered IOTA?

Very likely, a lot of people that wanted to dump their coins did not get the chance to do so. Hence an artificially high price atm.

on the counter side: there was a lot of trading OTC since ICO and a lot of investors wanting to dump their coin did it already. From the whales I know, none of them wants to sell before 10b$ market cap.

That could very well be true but I for one would be very hesitant to buy when I know that there's several people out there that have made like 2000x roi and that are waiting for a certain market cap to dump.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 05:51:25 AM
Incredible scam.
Not IOTA, but Bitfinex.

Disable Deposit for all, but doesn't stop Trade. And a little group of people who made deposit are trading now...

So when they enable it again, the price will drop due to an overflow of offered IOTA?

Very likely, a lot of people that wanted to dump their coins did not get the chance to do so. Hence an artificially high price atm.

on the counter side: there was a lot of trading OTC since ICO and a lot of investors wanting to dump their coin did it already. From the whales I know, none of them wants to sell before 10b$ market cap.
June 15, 2017, 05:48:23 AM
Incredible scam.
Not IOTA, but Bitfinex.

Activity: 234
June 15, 2017, 05:28:26 AM
Investors are discussing IOTA over at ICO Forum. Join: http://icoforum.herokuapp.com
Jump to: