Author

Topic: IOTA - page 339. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
June 05, 2017, 05:36:02 PM
Where can i buy IOTA right now? Which is the cheapest way?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 05, 2017, 03:41:11 PM
I installed new version (2.2.5) and generated one dozen of addresses until my balance finally showed up. However the old addresses ( and the addresses I received payments months ago ) are not shown up under history, only the addresses I recently generated. As far as I can remember this was not the case in earlier releases. Does this mean I can not use my old addresses anymore?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
June 05, 2017, 03:39:04 PM
we need more people to join iota official telegram group
join at https://t.me/iotatangle
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 12:52:11 PM
Hi guys,

hope someone can give me a hint.
Sometime ago there was some scamming going on with a user named Child_Harold.

I remember that there was a discussion if users will get some IOTA's back or not and if some amount will go into the foundation.

Anybody some hints?

thx
Activity: 35
June 05, 2017, 12:30:00 PM
anyone interested on selling some? thanks in advance
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 05, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

I've lost 125G iota which stuck at the wallet. Been asking many times at slack with no result.
Hopeless.
find me in slack and show me the problem, please
slackname @limo
what is the slack link?
https://slack.iotatoken.com  is not valid
https://slack.iota.org/
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
June 05, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

I've lost 125G iota which stuck at the wallet. Been asking many times at slack with no result.
Hopeless.
slackname @limo
what is the slack link?
https://slack.iotatoken.com  is not valid
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 05, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

Hopeless.
slackname @limo
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
June 05, 2017, 10:58:50 AM
Apparently you first need to wait for the address to be confirmed after attaching it to the tangle. The transaction went through with another address that was confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
June 05, 2017, 09:28:47 AM
Someone sent me 1 iota, it shows in history next to the address used to receive the iota but why is the balance at the top still 0 ? In the address is displayed Persistence : pending
same here. Got this 1 iota test-transfer 12 hours ago, but still unconfirmed.
I use the andriod wallet and this address:
T9GM9ZITNBOREZWRNKSBPRVWIGRGANHPOLOKLLCMTFADNFCU9YPVWSXTUSGCOMHJWSOLWQTWOXREFIF MB9BRCDVMZM

I also looked at this explorer:
http://www.iota.tips/
In 80% of the times it throws an error, but if you try often enough, it will show you the address details and the transaction of 1 iota, with "confirmed" false.

The person who sent this 1 iota should sell me more iota, so I sent him 0.5 BTC. But an hour after that he said that his iota wallet is messed up after sending 1 iota and he will send me back my 0.5 btc as soon as he is online again. (as of now I'm not sure if he can be trusted, so if something similar happend to you, be careful)

edit:
And another strange problem:
It seems bitcointalk is putting a space between F and M at the end of the address ?! There is no space when I write/edit this post. But when you copy paste it, it will add a space.
Activity: 35
June 05, 2017, 08:54:41 AM
hi there guys! where/how can i get my hands on some IOTA?
thanks in advance
Activity: 121
June 05, 2017, 08:32:18 AM
@ydx is not responding to my messages. I want to withdraw my IOTA to my wallet. Did any of you also face the same issue?

I saw some message saying that we should withdraw these IOTA's by 13th of June otherwise they will consider our IOTA as a donation for them and will not send later on. Is that true?

Ever heard of the Chinese whispers game?

I know the original sentence was something like, "those that have not claimed their iotas by 11th of July 2017 it will be forfeited and considered as donations to the founders for financing project JINN."

@ydx response is very bad and never reply to the messages immediately. If he is overloaded then they should assign some other people to help him out.

it's not easy to assign someone else to help him out. we need someone on par with trust and time and knowledge of iota.

p.s. the claim part is for those that bought iotas very early days.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2017, 08:21:53 AM
I saw some message saying that we should withdraw these IOTA's by 13th of June otherwise they will consider our IOTA as a donation for them and will not send later on. Is that true?

It's not true. Give the link to that post of the troll, I'll ban him.

This afternoon I saw in one of the youtube video messages but now not able to get that video. If I can find it again surely will send that link to you.

That means I can keep iota in my slack bot without any issue for the longer period right? I'm not in a hurry to sell.

Edit - just now support team confirmed that they never set any date for withdrawing your iota' s from slack bot.
Activity: 121
June 05, 2017, 08:15:45 AM
The Android Wallet was just upgraded. Please find the latest release here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.iota.wallet
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 05, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

It's not true. Give the link to that post of the troll, I'll ban him.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2017, 08:02:06 AM
@ydx is not responding to my messages. I want to withdraw my IOTA to my wallet. Did any of you also face the same issue?

@ydx response is very bad and never reply to the messages immediately. If he is overloaded then they should assign some other people to help him out.
June 05, 2017, 05:59:02 AM
I know but when it doesn't, I need to replay or rebroadcast or it will confirm eventually
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
June 05, 2017, 05:57:40 AM
Someone sent me 1 iota, it shows in history next to the address used to receive the iota but why is the balance at the top still 0 ? In the address is displayed Persistence : pending

As long as the Tx is not confirmed (pending) it does not effect your balance.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
June 05, 2017, 05:56:44 AM
Any idea why balance doesnt show up in light wallet? Claimed months ago... Is there explorer or something to track iotas from genesis? Im not sure on what seed/address they are...

Generate some addresses.
June 05, 2017, 05:54:40 AM
Jump to: