Author

Topic: IOTA - page 342. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 03, 2017, 09:45:02 PM
I would also like to buy IOTAs but I have no clue how to do it.
exchanges will list it in 10 days. be patient
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
June 03, 2017, 09:32:16 PM
I have installed a lite wallet on my Phone. Could someone please send a minimal amount of IOTA to this adress so that I can see if it is working?

GOUTBPKFMZ9TNOLLUXXXOAMEW9PGMVCYNEGHHRODDMQDBGWKXDYRQV9USTKTVJYMEDGHNYMRAPIWHPA DYGATHDYDUP

I would also like to buy IOTAs but I have no clue how to do it. People are saying different things and no buying option seems to be working or be straight forward.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
June 03, 2017, 08:36:33 PM
I am looking forward to seeing IOTA on the exchanges! This should be a good trigger for popularity uptick.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 03, 2017, 06:30:43 PM
@iotatoken/David

tried to reach you through slack/email and didn't get a reply yet. I'm trying to claim my genesis seed but unfortunately I get the msg 'Seed empty'.
Can you support please.

Activity: 714
June 03, 2017, 03:23:30 PM
@iotatoken/David,

I have an address\seed that was generated with the old address generator. Cfb asked me to reach-out to you for claiming the IOTA.
Please let me know the procedure for claiming IOTA. Thank you.
David, i didn't receive any response, can you please guide me on this? Thanks.

[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
June 03, 2017, 01:24:25 PM
is this token available to purchase? thanks.

Exchanges incoming ...

https://blog.iota.org/exchange-launch-2d38c654349a

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 03, 2017, 11:37:42 AM
is this token available to purchase? thanks.
Activity: 269
June 03, 2017, 07:03:24 AM
Jinn already has partnerships with several corporations and POC's.

Did you mean IOTA or Jinn?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 03, 2017, 04:11:07 AM
don't waste your time

I like investor like him who think they can downtalk a technology to enter it at a lower price. They are easily lured into a betting trap when they either have to accept my bet or accept they lose in a dispute. They are a good source of income.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 03, 2017, 01:43:11 AM
This is one of the problems of IOTA, just like Jinn or NXT. Too much marketing and worry for the price, instead for the real product and its application in the real world.

You shouldn't focus on the price or whales, you should focus just in the product.

How it really was:
Nxt - pumped by John Pete Manglaviti the Scammer solely with the purpose to dump
Jinn - in stealth mode, so you can know nothing unless you are David Copperfield
IOTA - 100+ BTC daily trading on-book, unknown amount off-book

So, while your reasoning may sound convincing for newbies, for old BTT users your real thoughts are transparent.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2017, 12:41:37 AM
In my account on June first did ask a couple of guys to send some IOTA to test my account. I received five 1 IOTA transaction but so for the only transaction has been confirmed and rest of the are pending for last three days. Do I need to do some setting in my account or IOTA network itself still got some issues?

Also, all my IOTA are still in slack bot. Anyone know when we are allowed to transfer to our wallets? Thanks
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 10:34:59 PM
This is one of the problems of IOTA, just like Jinn or NXT. Too much marketing and worry for the price, instead for the real product and its application in the real world.

You shouldn't focus on the price or whales, you should focus just in the product.

It's totally okay that you haven't been following these projects, and it actually helps to provide an opportunity for community members to offer valuable information on the subject.

IOTA: The IOTA Foundation has refused to allow IOTA to be listed on public exchanges for nearly an entire year. They launched the public beta last July, and the community has been begging to be listed ever since last summer. A few whales who were hoping to quickly exit upon exchange listing squirmed for months, and finally begrudgingly sold OTC because they couldn't stand waiting for exchanges. This project was VERY clear from the beginning that they didn't want any "investors" involved, and that anyone who didn't want to actively engage in the project should not join. The devs have chosen to rigorously focus on development of the actual software in lieu of the typical ICO hype-mania garbage. So much so that any price speculation or trading talk has resulted in swift bans in the Slack and forum. They have all but actively discouraged anyone from buying IOTA. This is one of the many unbelievable strengths of this project and team.

Jinn: See above. Plus they literally took their website down, offered to buy Jinn tokens from anyone who didn't fully understand the project, and have been in stealth mode ever since. They have pretty much begged people not to invest, and even said after the initial Jinn crowdfund event that they regretted doing the crowdfund (would have rather kept it to private and VC style funding I guess).

No funding or efforts have been spent on marketing. No regard has been given to price whatsoever.

If these projects are too focused on price and not on product, I don't know what to tell you.  
Activity: 715
June 02, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

You obviously haven't been following the project. Iota hasn't hyped anything, they haven't spent on marketing (and Nxt certainly wasn't known for marketing). Jinn already has partnerships with several corporations and POC's. If we just focused on the product, Bitcoin would be worth $1.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 02, 2017, 06:49:22 PM
As for me, capitalization is very overstated. I do not think that a crude project can have such a real capitalization.

lmfao

It's already so much overpriced. We will see epic dump in exchanges.

These are clear signs of big whales trying to lower price (by using cheap words) before entering...

This is the dumbest thing I've read so far
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 422
June 02, 2017, 05:37:01 PM
As for me, capitalization is very overstated. I do not think that a crude project can have such a real capitalization.

lmfao

These are clear signs of big whales trying to lower price (by using cheap words) before entering...

Activity: 422
June 02, 2017, 05:32:59 PM

Market Cap: $445,179,041

.... it that a fair price?

of course not, if IOTA works as expected  Cheesy

Price goes up today.
Hoping in a x10 - x30 When poloniex will add that coin  Wink

lmfao

everybody who want to sell can do it right now on yassins exchange...

Yes, there is a huge liquidity of 4 BTC.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
June 02, 2017, 04:40:21 PM
Can someone send me 1 iota to QPVZQIFQ9TNYDSHGRNFSZOZCUZLOEQZOEBVFSLFBY9LDDXPUYYAGMERRJLVHAGAPBQTHBGGKDHAR9NH IGJRZDAQTJP just to understand if my node is correcly connect?
I will give a positive feedback with my legendary account  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Activity: 784
June 02, 2017, 02:37:59 PM

Market Cap: $445,179,041

.... it that a fair price?

of course not, if IOTA works as expected  Cheesy

Price goes up today.
Hoping in a x10 - x30 When poloniex will add that coin  Wink

lmfao

everybody who want to sell can do it right now on yassins exchange...
Jump to: