Author

Topic: IOTA - page 418. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
December 02, 2016, 09:41:17 AM
And i didn't speak in the slack for month so how could you warn me about anything ?

Generally I keep out of these kind of discussions, but in this case I will post my point of view on this issue. First of I want to note that I do appreciate the escrow service you provided to the community.
Also I have nothing personally against you and I am sure you did not mean to come across as a troll, but at times your attitude did not come over as very positive.

Regarding the above quote, you where not very active on slack, that would have been true. But You did post from time to time, and it often was borderline trolling.
Last time was on the 28th, which is still in history: http://imgur.com/a/6hjfL
If you take look at what you wrote, you might notice that it was not a very positive conversation.

I will quote and comment on your slack posts:
the guy i hold iota for is tired of waiting
and i'm tired of having iotas
No working wallet
First of, you made a wrong statement. Iota has a working wallet (Nostalgia). Its not super user friendly, but there are many tutorials and its very well funktional.
Secondly, stating that you are tiered of Iota dose not come across very positive.

last i ask for help i didn't received it
Not sure where or when you asked, but in general every one gets helped if they ask in slack.
I also PMed you after I saw this comment and offered you to help. But you never answered my PM, btw.

In reply to that,dom sad if you need help you can ask now. And your reply was:
No i'm doing a fresh install on VM. I will not waste (more of)  my time to try to resolve my previous problem
This is really not a friendly way of declining an offer to help. To me that came across very rude.

Fore me that is borderline trolling. But just borderline as I presume it was not your intention to come across as you did. And that was not the only inzident that you where a bit offending.
So that David PMed you, confronting you with that, is IMO not wrong at all. And if you would have just clearly and friendly sad that it was not your intend to troll, but that is was meant to be neutral statement,
I am sure this would not have endet in drama.

@Those that don't understand why this drama always happens:
In the case of the seccour banning, you might want to read above to see the story how I see it. Different perspectives of a situation are always good for the bigger picture IMO.

So why always all this drama? Iota slack is a place where rude comments are not accepted at all. Or comments that are just negative and in no way productive. Imagine being in a room With Google CEO and people alike. Trolling, or offensive attitude will not be seen there, and if it is, be sure that that person won't enjoy the luxury of hanging out with the CEO much longer.
Be friendly and constructive, and you will NEVER get in to a problem with the Iota team.
As a matter of a fact, it isn't to long ago that I had some critic/doubts about the iota project. So I told David stuff that bothered me (in a friendly way)...and got a very professional answer, that solved my issue I had. Reason I mention this is because many here just see the fights and might get a wrong impression.

Again, if you are friendly/Constructive you will never get any problems with the Iota team!

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 02, 2016, 07:05:47 AM
uhh man what happened there? I want in slack for some days, an now seccour is banned Sad Lets hope everyone will calm down. nobody died so lets be nice and keep this iota thing going Smiley

+1

Unbelievable that this people will handle a million dollar company,....perhabs brilliant devs with communications @ machine-to-machine, but it looks that they have little problems with communications human-to-human.

Not at all. He was given a warning, after several months of the same shit, he decided to not take the warning and couldn't handle the consequences like an adult. Sorry, but IOTA project is about the real world, not forum ideology, we have repeatedly stated we will simply and bluntly ban anyone we see fit from the IOTA Slack after warnings. You are entirely free to make your own IOTAnarchist Slack

On Slack right ? Why did you bring my bitcointalk post on Slack then ? What a non-sense. And i didn't speak in the slack for month so how could you warn me about anything ? Please stop lying and get your fact right. All the screenshot prove that just because you misunderstand my message that wasn't address to you, IOTA or the Foundation you start a drama.

You just a butt-hurt guy that can't handle criticism, advise or even simple sentence without insulting the person of being a troll or going by ad-hominem attack, or ban the person then give your own false version after it. Even when it's not related to you, you still find a way to link it to you so you can spill your bullshit and insult the person of being a troll.

And you're not even able to be mature and accept that you misunderstand the sentence and make peace.

In the real world you don't ban people because you don't agree with them. And at least in the real world you would have not enter the conversation that wasn't related to or about you.

just walk away from this conversation and carry on with your life, both of you.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
December 02, 2016, 06:45:17 AM
uhh man what happened there? I want in slack for some days, an now seccour is banned Sad Lets hope everyone will calm down. nobody died so lets be nice and keep this iota thing going Smiley

+1

Unbelievable that this people will handle a million dollar company,....perhabs brilliant devs with communications @ machine-to-machine, but it looks that they have little problems with communications human-to-human.

Not at all. He was given a warning, after several months of the same shit, he decided to not take the warning and couldn't handle the consequences like an adult. Sorry, but IOTA project is about the real world, not forum ideology, we have repeatedly stated we will simply and bluntly ban anyone we see fit from the IOTA Slack after warnings. You are entirely free to make your own IOTAnarchist Slack

On Slack right ? Why did you bring my bitcointalk post on Slack then ? What a non-sense. And i didn't speak in the slack for month so how could you warn me about anything ? Please stop lying and get your fact right. All the screenshot prove that just because you misunderstand my message that wasn't address to you, IOTA or the Foundation you start a drama.

You just a butt-hurt guy that can't handle criticism, advise or even simple sentence without insulting the person of being a troll or going by ad-hominem attack, or ban the person then give your own false version after it. Even when it's not related to you, you still find a way to link it to you so you can spill your bullshit and insult the person of being a troll.

And you're not even able to be mature and accept that you misunderstand the sentence and make peace.

In the real world you don't ban people because you don't agree with them. And at least in the real world you would have not enter the conversation that wasn't related to or about you.
Activity: 714
December 02, 2016, 06:27:11 AM

+1

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
December 02, 2016, 04:58:47 AM

+1

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2016, 04:26:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
December 02, 2016, 02:35:59 AM
David, friendly reminder:

I'm still waiting for an invoice, you promised, for bought IOTA software. Thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 01, 2016, 11:01:15 PM
http://www.iotatoken.com/

Getting Started with Nostalgia

A simplistic User Interface (Nostalgia), is provided to help community members get started with using IOTA. The actual GUI wallet will be released in a few days, so if you don't feel comfortable with Nostalgia, I suggest you to wait until the wallet is ready.

The actual GUI wallet will be released in a few days

Please delete if there is no plan.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
December 01, 2016, 07:00:04 PM
Sorry that this is happening Seccour,

Much of the community really appreciates the help you've been; though I have not used your services at all, I still appreciate the time you've put in here and on slack. No point in even saying anything else I suppose.

ditto
Activity: 627
December 01, 2016, 06:57:28 PM
Sorry that this is happening Seccour,

Much of the community really appreciates the help you've been; though I have not used your services at all, I still appreciate the time you've put in here and on slack. No point in even saying anything else I suppose.

People just can't stop making argument and showing off here. What a waste of time. I said so because I absolutely had no time and interest to read any of this kind walls of text except they were posted by the devs. I really hope devs don't need to spend time to read and answer this kind walls of text because they could spend the time in more productive way.

They don't read it don't worry. They start drama by replying to post that didn't concern them and ban the person who post it because they didn't understand the comment.

( BTW David for your information : this is drama. )
legendary
December 01, 2016, 03:55:26 PM
People just can't stop making argument and showing off here. What a waste of time. I said so because I absolutely had no time and interest to read any of this kind walls of text except they were posted by the devs. I really hope devs don't need to spend time to read and answer this kind walls of text because they could spend the time in more productive way.

They don't read it don't worry. They start drama by replying to post that didn't concern them and ban the person who post it because they didn't understand the comment.

( BTW David for your information : this is drama. )
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
December 01, 2016, 03:52:05 PM
People just can't stop making argument and showing off here. What a waste of time. I said so because I absolutely had no time and interest to read any of this kind walls of text except if they were posted by the devs. I really hope devs don't need to spend time to read and answer this kind walls of text because they could spend the time in more productive way.
legendary
December 01, 2016, 03:30:40 PM
I don't even read your posts, I just clicked the links to see if you had been honest in your screenshotting, which you had not. You are of no significance to me, I gave you plenty of opportunity to stop being a piss ant, you decided not to take them, and now you are experiencing the consequences of that.

/AFK BTT

It was on the screen, the last one. As i point out in the previous post. Why do you keep lying ? The proof is here.

It was months that i didn't speak in Slack because i didn't have time for IOTA. I didn't speak to you since months too.

If i have no significance why do you even bother replying to a comment that didn't concern you, IOTA, or the Foundation ? The only thing i experience right now is you being blind to the truth and being lock in your ego. You can't even admit that this start from a misunderstanding of my comment and your reply to it.

If that's how you treat people that help your community by providing useful services, that's sad.

To everyone : Avoid saying anything that could be misunderstand or you will be ban or treated like a troll.
December 01, 2016, 03:14:46 PM
I don't even read your posts, I just clicked the links to see if you had been honest in your screenshotting, which you had not. You are of no significance to me, I gave you plenty of opportunity to stop being a piss ant, you decided not to take them, and now you are experiencing the consequences of that.

/AFK BTT
legendary
December 01, 2016, 03:12:01 PM
You conveniently left out the "Go fuck yourself" reply to my last msgs there Smiley

Oh the dishonest ones always got the same modus operandi. I don't got time to discuss this with you anymore, good luck with your Pied Piper.

Please tell me more about how i left it out :

I even admit saying it.

Again an ad-hominem and lying about how i "left out to put the "Go Fuck Yourself"".

That's mature from your side. I'm ready to apologized if you do it to, because everything come from a misunderstanding, but you prefer to keep the ad-hominem and you even lie.

And you call me a kid, and someone dishonest ? Everyone can see who is the real dishonest person here just from this comment.
December 01, 2016, 03:02:35 PM
You conveniently left out the "Go fuck yourself" reply to my last msgs there Smiley

Oh the dishonest ones always got the same modus operandi. I don't got time to discuss this with you anymore, good luck with your Pied Piper.
legendary
December 01, 2016, 02:59:08 PM
" First i would like to say a big thanks to David for banning me from this Slack. I really appreciate that for all the IOTA deal i have escrow to protect IOTA users from being scams, that's a good thanks.
Second, David you should learn the definition of trolling, because i wasn't and my comment as i said wasn't even toward you or the Foundation.
Third, even a child would not be as childish as you. You ban or insult people of being trolls just because you don't like their comments even when they're *not* toward you. That's scary.
Fourth, for those who i still have deals on on slack, you can ask David for your money or un-banning me because i don't remember your nicknames.
Five, it's not by treating your user like shit that you will go somewhere David. You already have a bad reputation ( and IOTA as well, because your reputation goes back on IOTA ) because of the way you have treat several french speaking users.
And six : You can re-ban me now. IOTA was cool before you did go full-retard on your censorship and insulting everyone with a different opinion than yours to be a troll."

Thanks David. Banning someone because you interpret something badly. Hope IOTA will survive despite your censorship, the way you treat users that were following the project since a long time and where helping the community by escrowing people's deals to be sure they were not scammed.

I really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Yo kiddo, can't you just use your Pied Pieper lossless compression algo to revolutionize the internet and make it immutable and distributed among IoT devices due to its infinite compression capabilities?

Seriously though I suggest you read up on the word 'censorship', I have never censored anything. I didn't have your post deleted here did I? Nope. I didn't delete your post in the chat did I? Nope. I warned you that if you continued to cause drama you would be banned due to a long series of these instances, to which your response was eloquently: "Go fuck yourself" how can you find it surprising that you were subsequently banned? Again, not censorship at all Smiley

Looking forward to your Pied Pieper solution, would be very useful for some applications being built on top of IOTA, good luck.

Thanks for the ad-hominem.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I CAUSE DRAMA !!! You just starting by taking my comment as an attack on the Foundation or your job and by banning me.

1. https://imgur.com/a/OVol0
2. https://imgur.com/a/q8MpP
3. https://imgur.com/a/9Hbtz
4. https://imgur.com/a/Rk2wU
5. https://imgur.com/a/q0C5b

Now everyone can make his or her opinion. And yeah i did finish with a "Go Fuck yourself" because that was you merit for your ad-hominem against me and mocking me.

As i said : My comment wasn't about creating a drama. It was just a reply to the other guy comment. I didn't even speak about the Foundation, IOTA, you or anyone else in my comment. It was a generality.

" No matter how many "professional people" there is it doesn't worth anything if they do nothing. " - The thing you could add to that is : wait for their work.

You just create the drama and put some user in the shit because i can't speak with them anymore.

Something you should learn : Not everything or everyone comment is about you or the Foundation. Stop taking everything personally. Stop caring about what you think is trolling or drama because you can't block it. You could ban everyone here or on Slack there will be always drama.

I'm ready to apologize for the "Go Fuck yourself" and the others insults i may i've said right now against you. So i can came back on Slack and continue all the deal i was escrowing. Because everything come from a misunderstanding of my comment. But i want you to apologized for the ad-hominem, and insulting me of being a troll because you didn't understand my comment correctly.

So we can end this right now. Or you can kept the ban and keep the drama.

You choice.

Seccour
December 01, 2016, 02:42:38 PM
" First i would like to say a big thanks to David for banning me from this Slack. I really appreciate that for all the IOTA deal i have escrow to protect IOTA users from being scams, that's a good thanks.
Second, David you should learn the definition of trolling, because i wasn't and my comment as i said wasn't even toward you or the Foundation.
Third, even a child would not be as childish as you. You ban or insult people of being trolls just because you don't like their comments even when they're *not* toward you. That's scary.
Fourth, for those who i still have deals on on slack, you can ask David for your money or un-banning me because i don't remember your nicknames.
Five, it's not by treating your user like shit that you will go somewhere David. You already have a bad reputation ( and IOTA as well, because your reputation goes back on IOTA ) because of the way you have treat several french speaking users.
And six : You can re-ban me now. IOTA was cool before you did go full-retard on your censorship and insulting everyone with a different opinion than yours to be a troll."

Thanks David. Banning someone because you interpret something badly. Hope IOTA will survive despite your censorship, the way you treat users that were following the project since a long time and where helping the community by escrowing people's deals to be sure they were not scammed.

I really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Yo kiddo, can't you just use your Pied Pieper lossless compression algo to revolutionize the internet and make it immutable and distributed among IoT devices due to its infinite compression capabilities?

Seriously though I suggest you read up on the word 'censorship', I have never censored anything. I didn't have your post deleted here did I? Nope. I didn't delete your post in the chat did I? Nope. I warned you that if you continued to cause drama you would be banned due to a long series of these instances, to which your response was eloquently: "Go fuck yourself" how can you find it surprising that you were subsequently banned? Again, not censorship at all Smiley

Looking forward to your Pied Pieper solution, would be very useful for some applications being built on top of IOTA, good luck.
legendary
December 01, 2016, 02:38:45 PM

I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
legendary
December 01, 2016, 01:58:53 PM

Wow! So many really professional People.
The IOTA Foundation exceed my expectations.

No matter how many "professional people" there is it doesn't worth anything IF they do nothing.
Would you like to tell me the reason why you think they do nothing?

Can't you read ?
Jump to: