Author

Topic: IOTA - page 420. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
November 29, 2016, 03:00:41 PM
can someone tell me what the ico price for 1 GI finally was ? I mean after the multiplication
you can see the actual price in the slack at #trading

maybe i´m blind but I can´t see the final ico price there Huh

Everyone is to lazy to calculate.
The ROI from crowdsale in november 2015 is ~ 30x for now.

thx! I got confused with the digits and the change in supply
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2016, 02:42:16 PM
can someone tell me what the ico price for 1 GI finally was ? I mean after the multiplication

Everyone is to lazy to calculate.
The ROI from crowdsale in november 2015 is ~ 30x for now.
November 29, 2016, 02:38:19 PM

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
www.iota.org
November 29, 2016, 02:14:48 PM
November 29, 2016, 02:06:15 PM
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
November 28, 2016, 05:24:13 AM
The IOTA Javascript Library

As part of our effort in making IOTA developer friendly and easy to use, we
are happy to announce today that the first of the proposed libraries is ready
for public testing!

The official github repo can be found here:
https://github.com/iotaledger/iota.lib.js
Source: https://medium.com/iotatangle/the-iota-javascript-library-65ba22945711#.vcxsqwhpz

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 27, 2016, 09:04:00 PM
Some months from now or about a year from now? Has this deadline shifted again or not?

Periodical snapshots of the Tangle are a normal and expected part of the IOTA network.

It is not a transition and it does not affect in any circunstance those who are yet to make their claims.

If you have not yet claimed there's nothing else you need to do but to claim before the end period, some months from now.

If you have already claimed, your iotas are safe on the Tangle as long as you keep your secret seed safe.

And if you are a IOTA early adopter, please consider running a IOTA full node. This way you will be directly contributing for the growth and the success of the project.

11th of July 2017

Awesome...its the birthday of Yul Brynner and Friedrich, The First of Prussia
Activity: 627
November 27, 2016, 06:49:00 PM
Great! THX! This is exactly what I wanted to hear.  Cool

Some months from now or about a year from now? Has this deadline shifted again or not?

Periodical snapshots of the Tangle are a normal and expected part of the IOTA network.

It is not a transition and it does not affect in any circunstance those who are yet to make their claims.

If you have not yet claimed there's nothing else you need to do but to claim before the end period, some months from now.

If you have already claimed, your iotas are safe on the Tangle as long as you keep your secret seed safe.

And if you are a IOTA early adopter, please consider running a IOTA full node. This way you will be directly contributing for the growth and the success of the project.

11th of July 2017
Activity: 714
November 27, 2016, 06:19:04 PM

11th of July 2017
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
November 27, 2016, 06:18:58 PM

not shifted, it was said to be due approximately a year when it was announced, hence why he says some months.
Activity: 627
November 27, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Activity: 150
cryptoPag.com
November 27, 2016, 11:29:23 AM

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
In Crypto I trust.
November 27, 2016, 12:43:19 AM
My address is in the Oct 4, 2016 snapshot.
https://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-snapshot-validation/965

Will they still be valid?
Do I need to do anything?

I asked in Slack and this November snapshot is only for those that performed the "transition period" steps, it is ok not to be included in this snapshot.
No reason to panic, just wait for the new GUI wallet.

I'd like to get clarification on that.  I wasn't ready to perform those transition period steps and so my address didn't show up in the snapshot either.
Activity: 89
November 26, 2016, 11:28:42 PM

I asked in Slack and this November snapshot is only for those that performed the "transition period" steps, it is ok not to be included in this snapshot.
No reason to panic, just wait for the new GUI wallet.
Activity: 84
November 26, 2016, 02:21:56 PM
I wish there was a wallet IOTA for the web, I think it would be easier to use for both beginners and other communities

I think you'll get it later, just waiting on this thread and see the latest news immediately, the information may help
Activity: 89
November 26, 2016, 02:20:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2016, 12:31:24 PM
I wish there was a wallet IOTA for the web, I think it would be easier to use for both beginners and other communities
There will be eventually.
Activity: 388
November 26, 2016, 12:14:55 PM
Activity: 656
November 26, 2016, 12:02:05 PM

It's a snapshot after following this:
http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-transition-period-what-you-need-to-do/984
They said the deadline is 11th of July 2017, not sure if that deadline was changed.

So just 20 days after the last snapshot. This better be working until 11th of July 2017 or there will be a lot of people that missed this  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 26, 2016, 11:59:31 AM
dominik 2016-11-26 15:12:18 UTC #3

Here is the final Snapshot: https://gist.github.com/domschiener/e47d3579f8e01f7315c2a2435782c5e4

found myself Smiley

Can't find any of the addresses .... what is this snapshot? Wasn't the last claiming valid until the next year?  Sad

It's a snapshot after following this:
http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-transition-period-what-you-need-to-do/984
They said the deadline is 11th of July 2017, not sure if that deadline was changed.
Jump to: