Author

Topic: IOTA - page 467. (Read 1473233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2016, 12:05:42 PM

YAY!

I think we will all see a huge surprise when the names are revealed! 

gogogo IOTAs go!

The place to go is this http://bigdeal.iotatoken.com/  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
August 25, 2016, 12:03:04 PM

YAY!

I think we will all see a huge surprise when the names are revealed! 

gogogo IOTAs go!
legendary
August 25, 2016, 11:48:30 AM
Thank you!

50% of the goal done!
We just need 25 Ti more and we done!

Total supply is 2700 Ti, so 25 Ti is less then 0,1%

You're wrong by an order of magnitude. Is 1%

Hm, you are right.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
August 25, 2016, 11:47:28 AM
Thank you!

50% of the goal done!

You're wrong by an order of magnitude. Is 1%
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
August 25, 2016, 11:45:27 AM
FOR THE WALES TO GET THE REMAINING TI'S FUNDED

ATTENTION

''Dominik Schiener [1:20 PM]  
any IOTA whale can reach out to us and we can discuss a potential payout with them. Payout for the general community is just too much hassle because it's not going to be market rates.''

For all the whales wo want to see the BIG DEAL happen and get ASIA on board.

There are possibilities to make an deal and get paid for the IOTA's you are willing to invest in the BIGDEAL fund.

Just contact one of the devs to discuss the prices.

Thanks!

PS: This will be valid I think for transactions above 3TI, bust just contact the devs to make sure.

What happens to guys who've already donated, can they top up to 3 Ti and become eligible for a payment? We need firm understanding asap on what the conditions are IMO

You need to ask in slack about this, @dom or @david

The thing here is that we cannot promise any payment, which is why we changed to 'donation'. The gist of it is as simple as this: The cheaper the partners get the iotas, the larger incentive they have for IOTA's growth. So we're not negotiating for price, what we are negotiating is how much they will *guarantee* that they will do for IOTA. Meaning that the cheaper we give it to them, the larger our leverage is.

Ok, I just hope for transparency and certainty here. If some guys get a payment for their contribution to the Big Deal but others don't ... a recipe for some bad blood in the community. Maybe best to 'reward' and motivate donations in another way. Harmony in the community is crucial!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 25, 2016, 11:30:42 AM

ATTENTION

any IOTA whale can reach out to us and we can discuss a potential payout with them. Payout for the general community is just too much hassle because it's not going to be market rates.''

There are possibilities to make an deal and get paid for the IOTA's you are willing to invest in the BIGDEAL fund.

Thanks!

PS: This will be valid I think for transactions above 3TI, bust just contact the devs to make sure.

What happens to guys who've already donated, can they top up to 3 Ti and become eligible for a payment? We need firm understanding asap on what the conditions are IMO

The thing here is that we cannot promise any payment, which is why we changed to 'donation'. The gist of it is as simple as this: The cheaper the partners get the iotas, the larger incentive they have for IOTA's growth. So we're not negotiating for price, what we are negotiating is how much they will *guarantee* that they will do for IOTA. Meaning that the cheaper we give it to them, the larger our leverage is.
legendary
August 25, 2016, 11:04:33 AM

ATTENTION

Thanks!

August 25, 2016, 11:01:03 AM

ATTENTION

Thanks!

legendary
August 25, 2016, 10:59:23 AM
Thank you!

50% of the goal done!

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2016, 10:56:46 AM
Sent 400Gi to the big deal. I had posted this on the speculation thread but reposting it here as well.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
August 25, 2016, 10:21:18 AM
500GI sent to Big Deal as well. My promise to Yassin54 has been redeemed. I call other IOTA first buyers to do the same - donate to Big Deal as many as you can.
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
August 25, 2016, 08:56:52 AM
250 Giota sent to big deal. If you guys haven't yet donated to the big deal now is a good time because on Slack some people are matching other peoples donations to the big deal. So for example in my case the Big deal contribution is 500 Giota. Join slack and ask more there.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
August 25, 2016, 08:32:46 AM

ATTENTION

Thanks!

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 25, 2016, 06:57:32 AM
you should add a link too! http://bigdeal.iotatoken.com/

only about 25 Ti more to go because a few whales have pledged their matching-donation schemes!

23.2402 Ti // 50 Ti !!!
46 !!!

WE CAN DO IT!
legendary
Activity: 1540
August 25, 2016, 06:27:02 AM
legendary
August 25, 2016, 04:53:15 AM
23.2402 Ti // 50 Ti !!!
46 !!!

WE CAN DO IT!
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
August 25, 2016, 04:27:35 AM
EDIT, client error, resending. As promised after reach 20Ti goal, also throwing in an extra Ti,
2Ti sent, hash UJ9AXNUBMYVBRBYJGSJGSIDZAGZBLASDQ99WXYFLBTIPHBQXHTKRQCGXCOBXIPSPUBHLG9HYOVZDC99 99 we should reach 22Ti+ after the website catches up

Guys this will be my last input regards to donations and your bag of iota.
Unless you have a better investment plan in mind to help your iota into real world uses, please consider what i have to say below.
History will repeat if nothing is done.

Think nxt for example. the infamous 50mil nxt bagholder, i believe is still bagholding. only recently has panicked and tries a little bit to help.

nxt has so much so much potential as first mover at 2nd gen, but the whales totally fucked up being greedy and look where nxt is now, it is struggling.

exact same could happen to iota as 1st mover at IOT/fee'less.
competition rises fast, fcuk bagholding and reinvest in your tokens for usage.

it is exactly like the real world life you are in, you do not get rich for bagholding dollars, you need to reinvest those in order to keep up ahead.

Don't say iota is not inflationary and dollars is and its a bad comparison, you have to remember that competitions from the richer getting richer and smarter doing what ever they can to become part of the richer is driving prices up of everyday things, when everyday prices goes up thats when your just a bagholder.

I have close relatives did exactly that in real life, now their dollars is worth nothing after few decades, while the smart people has invested in properties/businesses.

ps. i won't disclose how big my bag is but i am proud to say that the % im donating is more than most. And even more will come into other initiatives.

+1 Very nice. Donate or die trying.
Ask not what IOTA can do for you, ask what you can do for IOTA.
Community, we are strong together! Let's do this important step - donate to Big Deal for IOTA success.

I agree. Also if this big deal gets funded it means much more liquidity to Iota, that is important because it means that big businessess are more likely to use Iota rather than create their own version of the tangle. I will donate tonight to big deal a couple hundred Giota, also medium and small Iota holders should donate (what they can) and not rely on whales donating, every Iota counts and is important imo.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
August 25, 2016, 01:11:37 AM
EDIT, client error, resending. As promised after reach 20Ti goal, also throwing in an extra Ti,
2Ti sent, hash UJ9AXNUBMYVBRBYJGSJGSIDZAGZBLASDQ99WXYFLBTIPHBQXHTKRQCGXCOBXIPSPUBHLG9HYOVZDC99 99 we should reach 22Ti+ after the website catches up

Unless you have a better investment plan in mind to help your iota into real world uses, please consider what i have to say below.

Think nxt for example. the infamous 50mil nxt bagholder, i believe is still bagholding. only recently has panicked and tries a little bit to help.

nxt has so much so much potential as first mover at 2nd gen, but the whales totally fucked up being greedy and look where nxt is now, it is struggling.

it is exactly like the real world life you are in, you do not get rich for bagholding dollars, you need to reinvest those in order to keep up ahead.

Don't say iota is not inflationary and dollars is and its a bad comparison, you have to remember that competitions from the richer getting richer and smarter doing what ever they can to become part of the richer is driving prices up of everyday things, when everyday prices goes up thats when your just a bagholder.

I have close relatives did exactly that in real life, now their dollars is worth nothing after few decades, while the smart people has invested in properties/businesses.

ps. i won't disclose how big my bag is but i am proud to say that the % im donating is more than most. And even more will come into other initiatives.

+1 Very nice. Donate or die trying.
Ask not what IOTA can do for you, ask what you can do for IOTA.
Community, we are strong together! Let's do this important step - donate to Big Deal for IOTA success.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 24, 2016, 09:53:06 PM

August 24, 2016, 09:30:21 PM
I think we can make it to 50 Ti when manual claims have been completed and those guys have control of their own stacks. Like it or not most will want to donate the minimum amount that achieves the goal, that's what game theory tells us. Foundation donations go to guys we know, but big deal is unknown people, so most guys are thinking 'what's the minimum I have to contribute to get across the line?' - the manual claim whales will donate more, but only right at the very end, that's the rational thing to do when you're giving free funds to strangers.
Jump to: