Author

Topic: IOTA - page 471. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
August 19, 2016, 10:54:18 PM
I think David is a really good community manager and well business orientated. I once read that highly succesfull CEO's are a bit aggresive, highly maniupalitve and crush their opponents if they thave to. Look to Steve Jobs and Elon Musk for example.
He also crushed all the trolls in this forum, which I'm really happy about and I think many others.
So stop figthing and screwing the thread, instead help to grow.

Donald Trump is another example. So many people wanted to change him during the primary and almost no experts believed he could win the Republican primary.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2016, 10:15:11 PM
David, make us a favor and engage a community manager, your aggressive reply are offensive and shameless everytime.

@ Cfb, dont let yourself suppress, there are enough people which are able to support you!!!
david only oppressed you.

I think David is a really good community manager and well business orientated. I once read that highly succesfull CEO's are a bit aggresive, highly maniupalitve and crush their opponents if they thave to. Look to Steve Jobs and Elon Musk for example.

He also crushed all the trolls in this forum, which I'm really happy about and I think many others.

So stop figthing and screwing the thread, instead help to grow.
Activity: 714
August 19, 2016, 09:13:40 PM
David, make us a favor and engage a community manager, your aggressive reply are offensive and shameless everytime.

@ Cfb, dont let yourself suppress, there are enough people which are able to support you!!!

you're boring..
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
August 19, 2016, 08:55:02 PM

legendary
August 19, 2016, 08:45:21 PM
Everybody keep it friendly, we are in this together. instead of fighting, help eachother.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
August 19, 2016, 08:06:46 PM
Hi guys i do have problem with my wallet , installed the gui wallet but cannot let him work! keep all the time say connecting! and some time i get some error! any helps please?

https://iotatangle.slack.com/messages/testing/

Hi Imi , better to get some help on slack i suppose!
Thanks for your advice anyway! Wink
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
August 19, 2016, 07:56:38 PM
Hi guys i do have problem with my wallet , installed the gui wallet but cannot let him work! keep all the time say connecting! and some time i get some error! any helps please?

https://iotatangle.slack.com/messages/testing/
August 19, 2016, 07:45:51 PM
After more than 12 hours still no comment, do you think I'm talking nonsense really that?

To all whales make that shit come true!,  Samsung will support Iota.

If David would be fair that you spend not on false facts, he would deny Samsung collaboration. right?

You are literally a cartoonish epitome of the exact sort of person I consider to be a tumor that needs to be removed before you spread.

I will not comment on anything regarding companies because of the general status of our collaboration with different ones, but if you know a single trit of information about me you know that I will never ever say anything that is not based in reality and logic, I have never ever mentioned anything about Intel/Samsung/anything, thus your posts are either a pathetic attempt at boosting value for a speculative sale, or you're just a troll who's mother/father forgot contraceptive measures.

Wow, father mother comments, nice!!, i will repeat and copy your comment on this every time i can when the times comes. Enough people knows a lot about you and your behavior, believe me, all your comments will follow you in future. At least, thx for Intel Deal in Israel.

Do it, please. I mean virtually every iota of information you can extract from that message. Any person that either lies or misleads other people for their own profit can jump into a blender for all I care.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
August 19, 2016, 07:44:44 PM
August 19, 2016, 07:41:28 PM
After more than 12 hours still no comment, do you think I'm talking nonsense really that?

If David would be fair that you spend not on false facts, he would deny Samsung collaboration. right?

You are literally a cartoonish epitome of the exact sort of person I consider to be a tumor that needs to be removed before you spread.

I will not comment on anything regarding companies because of the general status of our collaboration with different ones, but if you know a single trit of information about me you know that I will never ever say anything that is not based in reality and logic, I have never ever mentioned anything about Intel/Samsung/anything, thus your posts are either a pathetic attempt at boosting value for a speculative sale, or you're just a troll who's mother/father forgot contraceptive measures.

Wow, father mother comments, nice!!, i will repeat and copy your comment on this every time i can when the times comes. Enough people knows a lot about you and your behavior, believe me, all your comments will follow you in future. At least, thx for Intel Deal in Israel.
August 19, 2016, 07:32:25 PM

August 19, 2016, 07:13:49 PM

legendary
August 19, 2016, 09:28:28 AM
ATTENTION

''Dominik Schiener [1:20 PM] 
any IOTA whale can reach out to us and we can discuss a potential payout with them. Payout for the general community is just too much hassle because it's not going to be market rates.''

For all the whales wo want to see the BIG DEAL happen and get ASIA on board.

There are possibilities to make an deal and get paid for the IOTA's you are willing to invest in the BIGDEAL fund.

Just contact one of the devs to discuss the prices.

Thanks!

PS:The small/medium holders could donate to the whales who are willing to make sell below market prices.
August 19, 2016, 04:40:43 AM
We already know Intel/Telaviv is on board but Samsung too?  Shocked   this is awesome!  

Feel free to deny it, the smoke is spreading around.

To all whales, make that shit come true!!!

Lovely smoke if it is true)))

Well, the smoke spread just in rabbit hole, I dont want to say more.  Wink
And although I dont like David (because of his communication skills), but i must clearly appreciate his work and power behind.

After I inhaled some smoke I wanted to reassure myself, and everything makes sense now. (Intel had already long been clear, smoke since June Wink, but our korean friends,  nice job guys!)

https://iot-analytics.com/20-internet-of-things-companies/

sorry, may be I missed something but I didn't find anything about IOTA there...

Youre right how could i miss that  Roll Eyes .

See you all 4 weeks after iota hits exchanges. Last message from the rabbit hole.
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
August 19, 2016, 04:22:03 AM
We already know Intel/Telaviv is on board but Samsung too?  Shocked   this is awesome!  

And although I dont like David (because of his communication skills), but i must clearly appreciate his work and power behind.

After I inhaled some smoke I wanted to reassure myself, and everything makes sense now. (Intel had already long been clear, smoke since June Wink, but our korean friends,  nice job guys!)

sorry, may be I missed something but I didn't find anything about IOTA there...
August 19, 2016, 04:03:48 AM

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
August 19, 2016, 04:02:04 AM
Hi community IOTA, if you thave time or you are not buy please check this!!  : Kiss

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/foundation-announcement-and-update/492

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-foundation-big-deal-and-exchange-update/469/1

"Lovely news from @David

Today marks the first month of IOTA's network running successfully, with 100K+ transactions, millions of dollars transacted ( OTC numbers ) and now peer discovery up and running I am very happy to say that we're en route to realizing our vision

There'll be a huge update coming soon that will start to unveil things that has been in the works stretching back all the way to fall 2015, as well as 100x more that has been ongoing behind the scenes this spring

As a community member there are primarily 2 things you can do to boost IOTA even more right away:

1. Brainstorm ideas, put up bounties, hire devs to make proof of concepts on top of IOTA.

2. Fund the 'Big Deal' initiative. Unfortunately, like you all know, I can't reveal details, because I refuse to pollute IOTA's brand and ecosystem with unwarranted speculation and hype, but I can assure you all that it is indeed a 'Big Deal' for IOTA to get this through. It will open a lot of doors and bring a ton of liquidity to IOTA right away

While a full roadmap of the Foundation will be released shortly, I can reveal that our primary focus will be C and Rust clients, which will make the IOTA experience several fold more efficient and seamless, libraries and development tools to make it as easy and enjoyable for devs to implement IOTA"

Link--> Last version IOTA : https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases
     --> Documentation "How install IOTA" : https://iota.readme.io/docs/whitepaper

Hi Community!

Let's do our next Great step to the future!

Big Deal From Asia is waiting for us!!!

Come on
!

http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-foundation-big-deal-and-exchange-update/469

http://bigdeal.iotatoken.com/

I have said that I will donate 400 GIOTA but actually my claim was not complete as I did only the 1st claim and not the 2nd one few months ago.

So I am waiting for David to release my IOTA and as soon as I will get them I will give 400 GIOTA for the big deal (David can directly take 400 GIOTA from my account if he can / wish).

Waiting for good news Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
August 19, 2016, 03:50:55 AM

Interesting...  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
August 19, 2016, 03:39:27 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

If true I shouldn't sell any of those precious IOTAs
Me too !!  Grin Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
August 19, 2016, 03:38:15 AM

Can you give here any facts of Intel/Telaviv as well as Samsung?

Cheers
Jump to: