Author

Topic: IOTA - page 532. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 03, 2016, 03:04:13 AM
Who have the connections with the anonymous donors pledged to donate before? Can you contact them to claim and donate now?

Ludom does, but I'm not sure he's involved with the community anymore, because of disagreements with Iotatoken, which is a bummer because he's a really good guy. Regardless, I was the anonymous large donator to the Foundation, which I've done already during my claim a couple days ago, I donated 10% of my stake (over 5mil old Iota).

If he was truly a good guy he would not make insane accusations and complain for no reason. If he choses to exit the community because he can't face himself in the mirror then I'm happy. It would be equivalent to videodrome, complain, complain, complain, profit, thank us. Pathetic.

I know Ludom and I don't agree at all with this. Ludom's posts were constructive. Your harsh statements causes a lot of damages to the community you are trying to invole :/

My thoughts on Ludom is that he's genuinely a guy that wants to do good and is doing it in his own manner. We happen to disagree fundamentally on a host of issues, which is no problem, varying opinions are always good, one should never live in a echo chamber.

However my 'harsh statements' were DIRECTLY addressing the issue of him claiming that the community had reason to 'feel like hostages', which is just absurd, so that is what I said. If he's not willing to accept that such a characterization is absurd and inflammatory then I honestly don't care. Remember I am saying *IF* this is how he truly feels, I am not saying that it *IS* how he feels.

I have said everything I have to say on the topic and elucidated the entire situation ad nauseam at this point, so I'd prefer if people stop wasting everyone's time on semantics and drama.
Activity: 596
June 03, 2016, 02:49:43 AM
Who have the connections with the anonymous donors pledged to donate before? Can you contact them to claim and donate now?

Ludom does, but I'm not sure he's involved with the community anymore, because of disagreements with Iotatoken, which is a bummer because he's a really good guy. Regardless, I was the anonymous large donator to the Foundation, which I've done already during my claim a couple days ago, I donated 10% of my stake (over 5mil old Iota).

If he was truly a good guy he would not make insane accusations and complain for no reason. If he choses to exit the community because he can't face himself in the mirror then I'm happy. It would be equivalent to videodrome, complain, complain, complain, profit, thank us. Pathetic.

I know Ludom and I don't agree at all with this. Ludom's posts were constructive. Your harsh statements causes a lot of damages to the community you are trying to invole :/
please find a real community manager. Your are not good at this job.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
June 03, 2016, 01:56:24 AM
I promised earlier to donate only for the big deal. Because the foundation became much more important, I made a different decision. That's why claimed and donated to the foundation. I think it is better for all of us. My previous promise becomes herewith invalid.

Thank You for changing Your mind!

Donation for Foundation is very important for all of us and for IOTA's Future!!!
Activity: 854
https://iota.org/
June 03, 2016, 01:53:33 AM
much love  Cool, can you explain ya boy cfb why i can't donate atm, he doesn't seem to get it or care when i tell him  Smiley
Dont worry, when Release is here, you can donate, i think, i am not dev, not in foundation, i am just free electron( Kiss Kiss) and like help when there good project and of course i hope my investment work in future

Thanks me too!!  Wink Kiss

Thank You, Dear Friend, for Your support!

Have a nice day!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
June 02, 2016, 10:47:41 PM
I want 25X if the trade happens after the foundation gets funded, but 20X if the deal happens before that is known. Escrow through CfB if he agrees.

If it's the sale of the whole account in the snapshot and the iotas weren't claimed then I can do that within next 72 hours.

Thanks CfB, but I have more than 1%, and I want to keep some IOTA still, so we would need to split the account, I hope that is possible.

A few people have asked for exact valuation numbers, my calculations are as follows:

ICO funds raised
930.96 btc
Jinn 41297 * 0.0063 = 260.1711 btc

total bitcoins = 930.96 + 260.1711 = 1191.1311

1% = 11.911311 btc

If I have made an error we will adjust figures
legendary
Activity: 1344
June 02, 2016, 06:44:51 PM
I promised earlier to donate only for the big deal. Because the foundation became much more important, I made a different decision. That's why claimed and donated to the foundation. I think it is better for all of us. My previous promise becomes herewith invalid.

Thank you
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 02, 2016, 06:18:52 PM
June 02, 2016, 06:15:43 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I love you too, David.

Don't worry msin. I don't care about David's opinion. I know exactly what I have to do and I'll do it. If Iota community need my help, I'll help for sure.
You only have to send me a MP on supernet or Nxt slack, or on this forum.

I think I'll take some distance of Iota. It's better for iotatoken who don't like my pathetic complain. He has better things to do as answer to me. I always believe in the Iota project but, for sure, I help more if I'm not involved in the discussion on the forum and the chat.

I gave my part for the foundation, I'm now a passive Iota holder. Good luck

You ought to know that I don't have anything against you as an individual, but your last post. We can agree to disagree on it, but my whole point is that it's insane to accuse us of any wrong doing when it is our volunteer work that is giving people huge profits.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
June 02, 2016, 06:13:37 PM
Just claimed and donated 6% to the foundation as many did. I am with you, dear donators!
legendary
Activity: 1540
June 02, 2016, 05:50:24 PM
Good Night everybody!! need to sleep!!  Smiley Kiss
legendary
June 02, 2016, 05:48:19 PM
If Iota community need my help, I'll help for sure.
Merci beaucoup Ludom!! franchement!!  Smiley Kiss Kiss
June 02, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I love you too, David.

Don't worry msin. I don't care about David's opinion. I know exactly what I have to do and I'll do it. If Iota community need my help, I'll help for sure.
You only have to send me a MP on supernet or Nxt slack, or on this forum.

I think I'll take some distance of Iota. It's better for iotatoken who don't like my pathetic complain. He has better things to do as answer to me. I always believe in the Iota project but, for sure, I help more if I'm not involved in the discussion on the forum and the chat.

I gave my part for the foundation, I'm now a passive Iota holder. Good luck
legendary
June 02, 2016, 05:37:20 PM
is Release=Launch , if so, i can't donate anymore then, thats my whole point for the last 3 pages and i still have no answer and everyone is saying something different  Cheesy ,
oh my, if its the last thing i do i will donate for this foundation, no matter the odds  Cool
if you can not after Release, it is not problem my friend!!
Most important is that you intended to donate  Smiley Kiss

well it could be a problem when the foundation isn't funded and those few iotas of mine or any other person in my position had made the difference. would be a shame.
Yes, it is a problem if foundation isn't funded  Undecided
if foundation recolted funded, you can sent some donation after Release!!   Wink

"my question is , it is possible donate after Release?

David 23:22
Yes if we reach minimum goal of 5% pre-release of course"

Let's go Whale donate Now!!
Activity: 882
June 02, 2016, 05:30:19 PM
is Release=Launch , if so, i can't donate anymore then, thats my whole point for the last 3 pages and i still have no answer and everyone is saying something different  Cheesy ,
oh my, if its the last thing i do i will donate for this foundation, no matter the odds  Cool
Most important is that you intended to donate  Smiley Kiss

well it could be a problem when the foundation isn't funded and those few iotas of mine or any other person in my position had made the difference. would be a shame.
June 02, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

legendary
June 02, 2016, 05:20:28 PM
is Release=Launch , if so, i can't donate anymore then, thats my whole point for the last 3 pages and i still have no answer and everyone is saying something different  Cheesy ,
oh my, if its the last thing i do i will donate for this foundation, no matter the odds  Cool
Most important is that you intended to donate  Smiley Kiss
Activity: 882
June 02, 2016, 05:07:03 PM
much love  Cool, can you explain ya boy cfb why i can't donate atm, he doesn't seem to get it or care when i tell him  Smiley
Dont worry, when Release is here, you can donate, i think, i am not dev, not in foundation, i am just free electron( Kiss Kiss) and like help when there good project and of course i hope my investment work in future

legendary
June 02, 2016, 05:00:30 PM

Thanks so much!! really nice!!  Kiss
legendary
June 02, 2016, 04:58:26 PM
Good News and many thanks for the generous donation:
Mr. BigIOTABig the well know secondary market buyer from a lot of ICO investors have donated now the amount of 2779530000000 to foundation
This single transfer lifts the foundation goal alone by 2 percent because it's 0.1% of all IOTA or 1 Million IOTA old.
I have done this Transfer as a trustee for him at 21:57 GMT. The Donation was done to ERNPNZBJMIVBDVHVZEWSAKJFDHQEWWLUMAKLZCR9BHJN9CRAOZQKIZIZMARQSKYQZ9HEQGKLIMHHGOM 9L
and you can find a screenshot of the transaction in our groupchat.

In addition Mr. Big will also bring the same amount (0.1% of all IOTA) to the so called "Big Deal". I will also initiate this transfer, when possible.

Thanks again to Mr. Big, that he even spends so much after he have bought IOTA in the secondary market for much higher prices. It was a pleasure for me to work as your trustee Sir.

Great Smiley
Thanks Bro!!  Cool
legendary
June 02, 2016, 04:56:22 PM

Jump to: