Author

Topic: IOTA - page 535. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 08:59:00 AM
After NXT, JINN, IOTA they are preparing something new. I'm too old for this shit. With 90% of JINN you can't be so nervous if everything is fine with the project.

Why is Nxt included?

thats all you care about?
2 pages of constructive posts of good willing people with no response from you and thats the post you jump on in seconds?

+1

What's been happening in this thread the last few days is bizarre, even for this forum. You don't appear clever or amusing with that kind of post CfB, just insensitive to the feelings of people trying to work out the issue (people who sent you money to help your project), and looks like you've completely lost control of IOTA direction, and are only interested in making jokes and cryptic word plays. Really sad day to see you behave this way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2016, 08:49:05 AM
After NXT, JINN, IOTA they are preparing something new. I'm too old for this shit. With 90% of JINN you can't be so nervous if everything is fine with the project.

Why is Nxt included?

thats all you care about?
2 pages of constructive posts of good willing people with no response from you and thats the post you jump on in seconds?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 02, 2016, 08:45:50 AM

Why is Nxt included?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 02, 2016, 08:45:36 AM
I will happily donate 10%, but let's move forward.

Do it now, so the the counter will go to 100%: http://foundation.iotatoken.com

Then we can move forward

I can only do so after I receive my IOTA from Windjc after release (we have the sale - escrow thing going on).
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
June 02, 2016, 08:24:04 AM
Activity: 763
June 02, 2016, 08:20:17 AM
Let's work on what we can for now. I think v0.9.19 is as secured as GUI version in the future, maybe more secured becasue it simpler (pure guess in my part).

I have been using The UI since almost day one and I am a non technical person. If I can use it everyone can use it. The v0.9.19 is really easy and simple enough for non tech persons. No one should worry and have fear. Just give it a try. You always can get support on Chat/testing channel.
Activity: 882
June 02, 2016, 08:10:26 AM
Let's focus on the issue now. The team needs to know how much donation the foundation can get before the official launch (because they need to make the decision about which direction they should put their efforts before the official launch), we just need to get everyone to claim their coins and make their donation decisions with 0.9.19 which is good and easy enough to claim coins and make donations before the official soon coming launch.

Who have the connections with the anonamous donators pledged to donate before? Can you contact them to claim and donate now?

0.9.19 still excludes those that bought iota on second market (bigiotabig as large holder example) and thos hesitant to claim cause they don'T feel secure enough to use their seed with current releases like randombit, which i can understand, all people that are much willing to donate but can't at current .

the question i have: is GUI-Release = Launch  for you cfb and iotatoken? (i only talk in terms of releases here not media , exchanges and so on)

June 02, 2016, 07:53:43 AM
Let's focus on the issue now. The team needs to know how much donation the foundation can get before the official launch (because they need to make the decision about which direction they should put their efforts before the official launch), we just need to get everyone to claim their coins and make their donation decisions with 0.9.19 which is good and easy enough to claim coins and make donations before the official soon coming launch.

Who have the connections with the anonamous donators pledged to donate before? Can you contact them to claim and donate now?

Use 0.9.19 - http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/iota-testing-of-0-9-19-has-commenced/274

It is already very simple and easy to use with a UI. You just need to double click two files and you are good to go.

Tutorial - http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/tuto4noobo-how-run-iota-0-9-19-in-windows/322
June 02, 2016, 07:43:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
June 02, 2016, 07:37:23 AM
Really Guys, iam sure the Foundation will be overfunded after GUI release,  ive installed Beta and it works but i still dont claimed my iatos because i dont fell secure enough to use my seed. A lot of people arent able to use the client now and feel unsecure too if they are able. And some people from outside (china) could not follow you, but will donate if there is a easy way, and all the investors who bought iota after release are also waiting to recieve theire iotas to donate. Iam sure if the GUI is released a huge donation from all these Partipitons will be done. Realy Guys, calm down now, all of you,,, everybody here all together have a chance to make this whole projekt to a full success, or to a nightmare if we dont work togtheter.

Iam realy confident that all donations will be done after GUI release,  lets talk now respectfull togheter and make things come true.
+1 Smiley

IMHO the best statement the last 30 pages...

+1
Activity: 596
June 02, 2016, 07:19:14 AM
is there a reason for only iota and no btc donation?
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
June 02, 2016, 07:08:29 AM
Really Guys, iam sure the Foundation will be overfunded after GUI release,  ive installed Beta and it works but i still dont claimed my iatos because i dont fell secure enough to use my seed. A lot of people arent able to use the client now and feel unsecure too if they are able. And some people from outside (china) could not follow you, but will donate if there is a easy way, and all the investors who bought iota after release are also waiting to recieve theire iotas to donate. Iam sure if the GUI is released a huge donation from all these Partipitons will be done. Realy Guys, calm down now, all of you,,, everybody here all together have a chance to make this whole projekt to a full success, or to a nightmare if we dont work togtheter.

Iam realy confident that all donations will be done after GUI release,  lets talk now respectfull togheter and make things come true.
+1 Smiley

IMHO the best statement the last 30 pages...
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 02, 2016, 06:57:13 AM

Do it now, so the the counter will go to 100%: http://foundation.iotatoken.com

Then we can move forward
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 02, 2016, 06:43:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 02, 2016, 06:01:26 AM
I think the goal of the investors and the dev team is to be an successful IOT company.

Instead of fighting eachother the last 30 pages, all start acting like a adults.

To the community, just donate at least 5% of your ico, for the whales, donate at least 10%.

To the DEVs, please don't make threats to the community, I can understand your frustrations, but making threats will not solve. (we are not all trolls)

Let's all be kind, and help eachother.

JUST all donate and we can move to the next phase.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
June 02, 2016, 06:00:27 AM

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
June 02, 2016, 05:56:38 AM
Yep. Don't behave like children in here.

I wasn't participant in the ICO, I just bought tokens from Worldcoiner. Not much, but if there will be a guaranteed safe way to transfer them, then I donate the 5% to the foundation happily. For now I'm just not sure if transactions are safe enough and I don't wanna risk it. (I lost LTC a few years ago, won't happen again)

To David: Don't feed the trolls. Just don't do it. You can only lose on this level of conversation.

To all others: This is a risk-capital. This is new tech and no one can expect+claim gains. Just lean back and do what the dev's want you to. It's their vision.

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
June 02, 2016, 05:43:18 AM

Everyone should calm down.

Probably all of us want success of IOTA.

Activity: 714
June 02, 2016, 05:28:42 AM
man don't get into the same argument all over, people are used to the word investor, my god,thats why they use it,  there is more important issues at hand, like how could bigiotabig for example donate before the launch? you said it wil be possible but how.

Do you want the foundation to be funded? is it still your ideal scenario? how about working together at reaching that goal than.

that funding progress page is a good start.

now clarity about timeframes would be helpfull too, i know thats coming soon. and a solution for those willing to donate without a genesis account or those that will only claim after launch cause it feels more secure to them. If you want to give them the possibility to donate set the daedline after official launch, perhaps shortly. i don't know whats to loose from that. the launch will happen anyway as i understand. the foundations funding defines the path afterwords, right.

+1

ALL the 'drama' comes from trolls and people who literally view me and CfB as their slaves who somehow OWE them something more than the software they purchased because they only purchased the software for speculative purposes. It's insane. I've worked my ass off as a volunteer of the community, not just the leader and initiator of IOTA who SOLD SOFTWARE, but as an activist of IOTA, as a consequence of this I have made people hundreds of thousands of dollars and people still complain and talk about 'threatening', 'blackmailing' and 'hostage' because we refuse to be treated like shit. It's pure insanity.

David, you are a smart guy. You know that "Don't feed the trolls". The drama comes not only from the troll but from your answers that feed the trolls too.
Your feeling is "that is not my fault at all." but the reality is that your constant answers/insults to the troll participate to the bad ambiance.

Yes, I don't agree with the "poor little david" theory and, if you think I'm a troll, I'm ok if you don't answer to me.

Now let's speak about the FEELING of hostage. First of all, I never say that we are hostages, I only say that we have the feeling to be.

It's not because the real situation is not true that the feeling is not true. That's the basis of community management.
We have to fight against the feeling, it's important and you don't fight in the good way. Your aggressive communication don't help, really.

Yes, you work hard and for free. For sure that you are competent to manage Jinn and to speak with IoT ventures, but your management of this crowdfunding is really bad. Sorry, you are not a good community manager.

I proposed my help weeks ago for this crowdfunding and community management. I launched the google sheet with yassin to count the donations. But I never feel some interest on my "work" (it wasn't really big). I have the feeling that you want to control every thing.

I don't propose anymore my help because for sure we'll fight on every little things and you don't trust me (you think that I'm a troll).

But stop talking about your community management and let's focus on the crowdfunding.

The basis of a good crowdfunding campaign :

1) The donators/investors should feel in security.
What we can do better :
- The actual donation system is not secure from the donator side. Donation on a test net is not a good idea.
- We don't have any idea of who and how the founds will be managed. Why you don't want to use escrows.
- We need to see transparency on the donations. What about a tangle explorer to see who and how many accounts give

2) The funding should adapt himself to the investors and gives them the tools to give what they want.
What we can do better :
- You only accept Iota... why you don't accept other payment ? It's donations, there is no risk on your side. And if you really want Iota, it's not complicated to buy Iota with the BTC you receive, no?
- Some people want to give (bigIotabig for exemple) but actually they can't because their can't receive their iota stakes from the sellers.

3) The donators/investors should feel integrated in the process.
What we can do better :
- You can propose "insiders" informations. Normaly Iota propose messaging. Why you don't propose special informations with Iota messaging about your work to the people who gave a consistent part of their stake (5% for example)
- You can propose to the community to help and delegate some tasks.
- Donation shouldn't be an obligation but a pleasure (ok it's not really an obligation and we are not hostage. But from the other side, you can't say CfB and me are only "simple member of the community" or what we can do every body can do it. You are not simple "Ioters", you are more than that for ever. You have to integrate that in your communication). You give some "impossible" date for the end of the funding : "we need to fund before the launch !!!" Why couldn't you wait 1 or 2 weeks after the launch to see how the funding will continue?
You are sure that the founding can't work after the launch... you're possibly right but you take no risk to try. You can always send back the donations and give up the foundation if the founding don't work. I don't see reason why we have to make every thing in the precipitation...

I don't say we need to do all my propositions, I only give ideas how to make a better campaign.

Now, if you feel I'm a troll, please don't answer to me. And if you don't want any input from me, CfB can contact me by PM and ask that I'm not welcome on this thread. I'm not childish and I'll not speak anymore on this thread.

Have a good day
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
June 02, 2016, 05:07:05 AM
Why play so many games with your suppoters cfb? Trolling your own investors is wrong, or are you trolling iotatoken now by contradicting him?

Too many people jump to conclusions without understanding the situation. I wouldn't call them "supporters".
Jump to: